Sf | Bay Area Ravers

Guest claire.rawr

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyaway

haha pop was aiite. def not as crowded and cleaner than tao (i also liked the venue more, interestingly because people always complain about it)

complaint: i wish it didn't end so early

another complaint: pvd's set pissed me off

final complaint: my kandie was weak and my guy friend was freaking out so I missed out half of corsten's set because I was trying to calm him down in the lobby...

<3 got so excited when corsten started off with we belong =)

Yeah the venue seemed to be set up a lot better this year. I finally figured out the section numbering after walking to section 15... and then 17.. trying to look for 16 only to find it on the other side after about 10 minutes of staring lol.

It did end up seeming really short especially after standing outside in line for like an hour and a half. Luckily some bail bonds person was walking around giving out free shirts LOL that was amusing. Security was a pain, we had to find the one security guard that would let everything in, he only took my gum and that was coo. He let people with backpacks in and I carried a purse it and told him it was my wallet haha.

Honestly I was only looking forward to Deadmau5 and Ferry Corsten. I believe Blix and Dyloot played in the beginning and there stuff was pretty good. Deadmau5 and Ferry were amazing. PVD was once again disappointing, music seemed kind of just thrown together again like Fright.

This might not have been the venue's fault and other reasons, but it seemed like it was really hot. I was sweating like a pig lol but again, I won't go as far as to blame the venue. I lost my wallet and it turned up in lost and found at the end of the night with all my money, credit cards, ID and everything still in it. *thumbs up* to either security or whoever was nice enough to turn in! I <3 yoooou!

Walked around a lot, not really crowded as the following years and other events. Didn't really get to play with my BRAND NEW LIGHTS much haha. I think I gave Claire a light show and that was one of the few. But it was fun walking around, dancing and having fun. YAAAAYYY! Last one for me for a long while again!

Guest claire.rawr

so we met up with you, got a light show, but failed to take a picture. altkje;lakfjs;dalkjf. anywhoo.

security sucked for taking away my hello kitty backpack. I saw people walk in with theirs and I tried to get her to be hella sympathetic but it didn't work. instead, I took forever taking everything out and she didn't even bother to search me while i had batteries in my butt pocket and a pacifier in my hand. suckkaa... still pretty lame that i lost lens bag :C

security made people drop their glowsticks. =/ so not cool.

that's pretty cool that you lost your wallet and ended up finding it at the end of the night. nice people we have up here. :]

anywhooo i dont really have much to say since steven said it all. x]

i think my next rave might be lovefest... if anything, ima go to raves sober for the most part... but that all depends on who's playing.. i'm not down for the drop&rolls anymore.. T___T

Noooo not len's bag :( Was she mad at you? I would have been! You know you could have just ran back and got back in line right?

Really going sober isn't that bad. I like it more haha I'm just stopping raves because they are expensive period. You know its not even hard to get alcohol around because even Doreen had a beer a few times. It's just impossible to get a buzz because you are burning everything off constantly lol

Guest claire.rawr

LOL i know, right? i was thinking about that too.. i say.. the next rave everyone goes to.. have a time and area meet up spot. xD

the thing is, i didnt know how cow palace seated things.. that was my first time there..

so far.. i've only met supad0rk... and aznboi1107... who are now really good friends of mine. :]

bleeehhh meeet... moreeee... peopleeeee...

Guest f1ying p1ggie

IM SO MAD! i wasnt even informed about it.. -.- and yea, this site is really bopper.. LOL

i might go.. meet you up ? :DDDD

clarie :P i saw you at pop hehe guess who :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest claire.rawr

:CC i want to markus schulz. UGHHHHHH man. i'm either too young to go or i'm broke... or i just don't have the energy to do these things. fualdfkjasldjf .. .

i was hella tired when i saw david guetta on sunday T_T

^ aww have fun

=)

I'll be seeing Markus Schulz at Ruby Skye July 17!! YEE one of my favs =)

I might end up going to that event too. I am attempting to see all my favorite DJs sober, wooohooo!

Kyau and Albert's set was pretty damn good though, great night!

Guest flyaway

:CC i want to markus schulz. UGHHHHHH man. i'm either too young to go or i'm broke... or i just don't have the energy to do these things. fualdfkjasldjf .. .

i was hella tired when i saw david guetta on sunday T_T

I'm actually 20...;] Just gotta know older girls. Hahahahah. I heard Ruby Skye's pretty strict with ID's so I'm crossing my fingers =_='

Wooo

How was david guetta...missed him at edc because they put his set the same time as markus (hella whack lineup times at edc) and markus is my #1 :P. Was his event 18+?

Supad0rk maybe I'll see you there =)

Guest claire.rawr

aigoo. i just don't try. i'm always broke. x]

but david guetta.. the reason i went was cuz i won tickets... omfg his concert thingy was awesomeee.. i was strictly sober that evening and was tired out of my mind from celebrating pride weekend (sober :D)...

so like, he played oldies that i like, grew up with so every other song i was screaming and jumping with joy like OMFG I KNOW THIS SONG!.... he really got the crowd pumped.. and i'm just like, really surprised that he was able to do that right after edc...

he said that on his flight up here, he started mixing a song and decided to call it San Francisco and we were the firsts to hear it.. :DDD

Guest flyaway

david guetta = king

if you didnt see him @ edc you missed out on life xD

hahaha pfttt markus will always be my king. ♥♥♥

Infected mushroom @ the Regency! July 17!!!! It's a Friday so no one gets to use the excuse "I have work tomorrow" Unless... you have work on Saturday... then I am sorry for you.

But screw that! Take a day off! I think this time since it's not a Ruby Skye event I will bring my lights with me lol woohooooo!

Archived