[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Junsu - 김준수 Thread

Guest bbsarac

JYJ’s Jaejoong and Junsu Holding Separate Concerts, Update on Park Yoochun’s Case 

by Regine Recede / Nov 22, 2016 

Photo published for JYJ’s Jaejoong and Junsu Holding Separate Concerts, Update on Park Yoochun’s Case

Jaejoong's Military Uniform

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong will be discharged from the military soon just as Kim Junsu is gearing up to begin his military service early next year. For contrasting reasons, the two is reportedly holding their individual concerts.
According to C-JeS Entertainment, Jaejoong will be holding concerts on January and will start preparing right after his discharge from the military on Dec. 30. Having released his second solo album, "No.X," the 30-year-old singer-actor is then able to hold his concert which is much awaited by fans. Jaejoong is purportedly having a nationwide tour that will start in Seoul.
ust as Jaejoong is returning from his discharge, bandmate Junsu will be saying goodbye to take on his mandatory military conscription early next year. Reportedly, Junsu has has been accepted into the 348th class of conscripted policemen and will be starting on Feb. 9, according to Soompi. 

However before he leaves, Junsu is treating his fans for three days from Dec. 9 to 11 to hold his concert "2016 XIA Ballad & Musical Concert with Orchestra vol. 5." Then in January of next year, Junsu is confirmed to perform in the musical "Death Note," which will most likely be his final project before leaving for his enlistment.
While JYJ fans hope for a reunion between the Jaejoong and Junsu, their schedules unfortunately misses each other.

Meanwhile, JYJ member Park Yoochun has also got his hands full. The "Girl Who Sees Smells" singer-actor continues to face court trials on sexual assault charges against him. While Yoochun has reportedly been acquitted of the charges, he is now busy with court trials filing false accusation and blackmail against the 4 women who filed rape charges against him. Yoochun has been called as a witness for the upcoming hearing on November 24.
Considering this turn of events, fans of JYJ could only hope that the three could reunite soon. For now, fans can root for the members individually and support their solo projects.

CxhRZweXEAA619G.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junsu's Ballad and Musical Concerts...

JYJ

연말콘 왕자님은 역시 리스펙트!!!
4년을 되돌아보는 종합 선물과 깜짝 이벤트

안보면 후회각▶https://goo.gl/WrijqD

#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #연말콘서트 #2016_XIA_Ballad_&_Musical_Concert_with_Orchestra_vol_5 #벌써5년째 #연말이_기다려지는_이유 #연말콘_왕자님 #곧만나요 #네이버스페셜
#RESPECT Being #excited to #meet up #KimJunSu at the #end of this year? Check the bio for looking up his previous #concerts Can’t wait the #upcoming 2016 XIA Ballad Musical Concert with Orchestra vol.5

Cx-4VK_VQAA8O18.jpg 

Cx-4UhOUkAATlWQ.jpg

More Pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/21- 11/27/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/11/jyj-news-week-of-1121-11272016.html?spref=tw

CyCIEqeUoAIKszv.jpg

OMOXIA~* ‏@Vichellelicious 

Junsu watching JTBC channel on South Korea's protest. TV captions: "One month has passed, there are still unfinished stories."

Death Note
Spot cf

CJeS Culture

Kim Junsu as L in Death Note 

[INFO] 2017 뮤지컬 <데스노트> 캐스트 및 공연정보 cjesculture.com/musical_intro. 

CyEL58DUQAADGxA.jpg

CyEL58CVQAEmUBj.jpg 
CyEKPXmVEAA-lFd.jpg 

JYJ's Junsu to star in musical 'Death Note'

Updated : November 25 2016

Kim Jun-su, a member of the popular boy band JYJ, is to star in the musical "Death Note" before starting his mandatory military service in February, the show producer said Friday. 

According to CJeS Culture, the singer better known by his stage name Junsu was cast as "L," one of the two main characters of the musical. This marks his second time playing the role after 2015, the year when the licensed musical's South Korean premiere took place. 

(CJeS Culture)

"Death Note," based on the homonymous Japanese cartoon, unravels a fierce battle of wits between the genius high school student "Light," who is gifted the power to punish the bad as he stumbles upon the Death Note, and "L," the brilliant detective who is after him. Light will be played by Han Ji-sang, who received public acclaim for his outstanding performances in previous musicals "Frankenstein" and "A Tale of Two Cities." 

The upcoming musical, originally produced by the preeminent Japanese agency Horipro, enjoyed huge popularity when it was first staged here, recording sellouts for all its 57 rounds. 

The star studded cast also includes musical actors Park Hye-na and Kang Hong-seok for death angels "Rem" and "Ryuk," and singer Ben who will play Light's girlfriend, Amane Misa. 

The musical will be put on at the Seoul Arts Center's Opera Theater in southern Seoul, from Jan. 3-26. (Yonhap)

Related article: Pre-debut and family photos of JYJ

kpopherald

Ben to work with JYJ's Junsu in her first musical 'Death Note'! allkpop.com/article/2016/1

CyLfni7UcAICS_c.jpg

Singer Ben is making a debut as a musical actress!

In the musical 'Death Note', she'll be playing Light Yagami's top singer girlfriend Misa. Ben will be working with JYJ's JunsuPark Hae NaKang Hong Suk, and more who've been performing on previous shows. 

Ben shared a comment about her musical debut and said, "I'm honored and grateful to join a major production. I'm very nervous and excited to stand on the same stage with sunbaenims, but I'll try my best not to become a harm to the show."

Good luck to Ben on her new challenge! 
allkpop

Ben was a feature in Junsu's song "Sweet Melody" from his most recent album 'Rock The World'

forma ai

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/21- 11/27/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/11/jyj-news-week-of-1121-11272016.html?spref=tw

Junsu, the marksman...

xiaxiaxia1215
"Blessing from Kikwang, Hansol, Kangho..ㅋ Accepted country's call & ready for military..didn't expect..this standard..I'm shock tooㅋ"
via vichellelicious 

161128 Junsu Instagram Video - play shooting game

CSJYJ03

CyXFytFUsAAqO6L.jpg

Junsu's cap   
Urban Swagger Basic Cap 425 (BK)  39,000₩ 
hatson.com/product/urban-  
#XIA #Junsu Keep The Faith
CyXo9o4UoAApn9N.jpg

Updates here: ‪JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/28- 12/4/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/11/jyj-news-week-of-1128-1242016.html?spref=tw‬

Junsu singing OST for Korean drama, <Night Light>!

JYJ

oh 김준수 겨울 발라드 oh
김준수X불야성 특급 케미를 기대해!

#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #MBC #월화드라마 #불야성 #OST #벌써_녹는다 #분위기갑 #완곡음원_기대기대 #김준수_발라드는_사랑입니다

#KimJunSu He’s a #real OST #king Enjoy his #voice thru #Kdrama #WhiteWay Can’t wait the #full version it!

15288694_1125993374162692_37686797377042

CyeSMO_UUAEZUlX.jpg

Junsu in Death Note

CJeS Culture

[EN] 161130 2017 Musical 'Death note' MV_ Getting into his Head Han Jisang/Kim Junsu

With English subs
xiah junjjyu

CyfYQzZW8AIxgSF.jpg

CyfjP7XUoAAHKmZ.jpg

161130 CJES Culture IG Update! <Death Note> Musical MV will release at 2pm KST today! 

CyeUwmIUAAA-_Me.jpg

Updates here: ‪JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/28- 12/4/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/11/jyj-news-week-of-1128-1242016.html?spref=tw‬

12/3 XIASTAGRAM update
instagram.com/p/BNiwMZsgihn/ 

Cy3T9eeUcAAnbYr.jpg

Vote for Kim Junsu!
2016 SACA Nominations! Let's vote!  
Best Male Musical Actor - Kim Junsu 
Best Orig. Musical - Dorian Gray 
Best Licensed Musical - Dracula
Cylp157UUAIlOzW.jpg
Cylp2NBUQAAozlH.jpg
Cylp2dZVQAA9NzK.jpg

via vichellelicious

[VOTE/TUTORIAL] Vote for Junsu in 2016 Stagetalk Audience Choice Awards (SACA)

Kim Junsu along with Musical ‘Dorian Gray’ and ‘Dracula’ are nominated in the 2016 Stagetalk Audience Choice Awards (SACA). Courtesy of the tutorial created by XIA Wonderland, I have translated the information for International fans.

Voting Period: 1st Dec 2016 ~ 11th Dec 2016

2016 Musical Male Lead: Kim Junsu (For Dorian Gray and Dracula roles)
2016 Original Musical, New work: Dorian Gray
2016 Best Licensed Musical, Reenactment: Dracula
cylxdpqucaeick4cylxdpuviaexn9kcylxdpvuoaehkmrcylxdpnukaejaog
First need to register, click Here and follow the instructions below.
15311628_1041889732587382_746057054_o15292890_1041889772587378_1468907830_o
NOTE: It appears that Japanese cell phone number works however, I think it is because they are in the form of 000-0000-0000 (i.e. 3 digits-4 digits-3 digits), if your phone number is in that form I believe it should be able to work.
15322474_1042005782575777_743840433_o
NOTE: The ones without a tick mark beside is not required to answer. For the 3rd and 4th click [선택] button and you will see like below, just click any option. Additionally for 3rd question you need to select both the [선택] button, it being something like ‘first choice, second choice’ and thus you need to select different options for each of them.
3rd question
4th question
and you are done!

screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-16-15

Now to Vote! click Here
Start filling in as below.
15301210_1042005615909127_1996635500_n15327810_1042005682575787_911158021_n
Now on to voting. Voting is done for all of the categories in sequential order. The first few had nominations that I was not aware of at all so, as directed by the original creator of the tutorial XIA Wonderland, I chose the option in red ‘잘 모르겠다’ (I don’t really know).
15310509_1042005679242454_606836319_n
Keep clicking this in the bottom for the next page.
15300483_1042005662575789_510421320_n
I’ve added the screen shots below for the all the important categories to vote for.
Vote for Original Musical (new): Dorian Gray
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-26-39
Vote for licensed Musical (reenactment): Dracula
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-27-38
Vote for Female lead (musical):
Im Hae young (2nd from left) performed with Junsu in Dracula’s reenactment
Jung Sun ah (3rd from left), fellow Cjes musical actress, performed with Junsu in Mozart, the first Dracula and Deathnote.
vote for your choice ^^
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-28-02
Vote for Male lead (Musical): Kim Junsu (for Dorian Gray and Dracula)
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-28-27
Vote for female supporting role: Gu Won young (for Dorian Gray, Lord Brandon’s wife)
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-28-51
Vote for Male supporting role: Choi Jaewoong (for Dorian Gray, Basil Hallward)
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-29-07
Vote for Female new comer (musical): Hong Seoyoung (for Dorian Gray, Sibyl Vane)
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-29-25
Vote for Male new comer: Jin Tae hwa (for Dracula and Dorian Gray)
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-29-47
Vote for Best ensemble: Dorian Gray
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-29-58
Lastly fill as follows.
15300680_1042005625909126_1484343741_n
And you are done!
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-31-33
Source: Stagetalk
Tutorial by XIA Wonderland
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

[NEW VID] 161206 <Death Note> Musical MV MAKING FILM!

CJeS Culture
Cy-CNOKVIAA3OX_.jpg

Junsu's FULL OST for <Night Light>! 
 me2.do/58PIosfl 
 m.mnet.com/b/1673466 
 bugs.kr/5PYET 
 genie.co.kr/RWXIC8

Cy6-Ty0UcAASTEu.jpg

161206 Junsu with producer of his new OST, <Road>, for <Night Light> Korean drama!

Cy9RkP7UUAAYAHg.jpg

Cy9RkkIUsAAqYtw.jpg

via vichellelicious

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/5- 12/11/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-125-12112016.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 161206 Kim Junsu, ‘Night Light’ main theme song ‘Road’ music release…‘Healing voice’

photo 2272543.jpg

Drama ‘Night Light’ OST sung by Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu) was unveiled.
C-JeS Entertainment said, “The track for Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu)’s OST ‘길/Road’ –which made an appearance as the ending song of MBC Mon.-Tue. drama ‘Night Light’ that aired last week and gathered attention– was released through a varieties of music sites today (6th) at midnight. This song, the drama’s main theme song, is captivating listeners with ‘Kim Junsu-grade healing voice’ that soothes a weary heart”.
Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu)’s OST ‘길/Road’ is a memorable, emotional ballad with a grand orchestra tune and a song by Park Jung Wook –who’s composed the song ‘You Don’t Know Me’ for drama ‘She Was Pretty”s OST and produced songs for ZIA, Baek Ji-young, Ben, December, and others. Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu) increased understanding of the show for viewers with his emotional voice that spreads through story in the drama, and added expectations to the details that’ll unfold ahead to come. He is captivating and melting hearts once again with a ‘Kim Junsu-grade OST’ that comforts a weary heart in the cold winter.

photo 1480987539-19-org.jpg

Prior, Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu) received great love with ‘Love is Like a Snowflake’, ‘I Love You’, ‘In the Time I Love You’, ‘Time Flows By Since It’s You’, and a lot of other ballad OSTs. In particular, Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu) had continued his box-office hits this year with ‘How Can I Love You’ up to ‘Lean On Me’. It seems like he will be continuing that reactions with the emotional OST ‘길/Road’ this winter.
Meanwhile, drama ‘Night Light’ OST ‘길/Road’ sung by Kim Junsu (XIA Junsu) is available via various online music sites.

Source: Top Star News  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

161208 JYJ FB Update! Junsu preparing for his Ballad and Musical with Orchestra Vol. 5 Concert! 

JYJ added 2 new photos.
드디어 시작된 김준수의 오케스트라 합주 연습! (두둥)
#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #연말콘서트 #2016_XIA_Ballad_Musical_Concert_with_Orchestra_vol5 #지금은 #오케스트라_연습 #역대급공연 #더_기대되시쥬 #내일_만나요 #잠실_실내체육관
Finally, the practice has been started the #orchestra #ensemble of #KimJunSu for the #end of this #year #concerts “2016 XIA Ballad Musical Concert w/Orchestra vol.5” Can’t #wait till #tmrw See #U all soon!

CzHw1GLUAAAI08B.jpg

CzHw1w1VQAE_8Rl.jpg

161208 CJES IG Update! Junsu BTS of <Death Note> Musical MV!

CzHm3gYUsAAqFLh.jpg

#KimJunSu He’s having #hectic days, practicing the #upcoming #musical #DeathNote & the #end of the year #concerts Enjoy the #pic taken at #MV shooting #spot of #PlayingHisGame

161209 Junsu rehearsing for his Ballad and Musical Concert with Orchestra Vol. 5!
instagram.com/p/BNxsanfD2pJ/

CzMikP3UUAAbt1n.jpg

“…..I’ve gone through a lot” #KimJunSu When we're having a #hard #time he’s always appeared for #us as the #Mozart #Dracula and even a symbol of #firstlove Stay tuned in his #upcoming #end of the year concert!

161209 JYJ Bodyguards SicSic and James update their IG on XIA Ballad and Musical with Orchestra Vol.5 Concert Venue Poster

CzMqaKsUcAAYsQv.jpg

CzMqbPpUcAA5pLC.jpg
via vichellelicious

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/5- 12/11/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-125-12112016.html?spref=tw

[XIASTAGRAM] #xiaxiaxia1215 나이스!!! 여러분들 편안한 발걸음으로 와주세요^^ instagram.com/p/BNydLodAK5d/

CzN-9x6VQAAlm10.jpg

161209 Junsu IG: "Nice!!! Everyone please come here with light and comfortable steps^^"
via vichellelicious

[PIC + TRANS] 161209 Jaejoong & Yuchun sent a flower wreath to Junsu for his 2016 Ballad & Musical Concert

photo CzN2vF1UUAAsNKH.jpg
[TRANS] Jaejoong and Yuchun
Junsu-yah, you are already funny/it is already interesting!

Source: @jyj012660041215  
Translation by: rilanna of JYJ3  

161210 CJES IG Update! Junsu with <Death Note> Musical actors & actresses at his Ballad & Musical Con with Orchestra Vol.5 Backstage!

CzPjfjLUkAANawA.jpg

Junsu with musical actress OckJooHyun
cjes.tagram님의 사진 instagram.com/p/BN0boMyDifT/

CzR71SqUUAArLly.jpg
CzR71SrVEAA2gcC.jpg

XIA Junsu Ballad and Musical Concert with Orchestra Vo. 5

XIARU 시아루

withxiahcom

XIARU 시아루  

KIMJUNSU 소풍

XIARU 시아루  

CzRnfHrVIAA8lSR.jpg

CzRngT8UkAAvhCN.jpg

CzRonwrUcAAQSEI.jpg

More Pictures and videos here (and will keep updating) : JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/5- 12/11/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-125-12112016.html?spref=tw

XIA Junsu Ballad and Nusical Concert with Orchestra Vol 5
Night 2

Fresh Blood

ohmyjuncom

Life after Life

ohmyjuncom

...from Death Note

XIARU 시아루 

Rock the World

XIARU 시아루

CzUsrdWUAAA4K6w.jpg

CzU5-L5VQAAu4Gn.jpg

CzU5qReUsAAAfFT.jpg

More pics and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/5- 12/11/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-125-12112016.html?spref=tw

Junsu with his cousin and Hong-seok at Ballad and Musical Concert with Orchestra Vol.5 Backstage yesterday!
Via vichellelicious

CzXdIKzVQAACO1y.jpg

instagram.com/p/BN2ZdxmDCBS/ 
Note: Junsu's cousin is married to HongSeok who is also a musical actor (from CJES) and starred with Junsu in Death Note 

CzVVrSyUcAAQ6wr.jpg

CzXKml0UAAAv2na.jpg

CzXKmlwUoAABusZ.jpg
CzXKmmCUsAAsDXc.jpg
CzXKml2UkAAX86f.jpg

More pics and vids here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/5- 12/11/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-125-12112016.html?spref=tw

JYJ’s Kim Junsu Talks About Upcoming Military Enlistment And More At His Concert

Kim Junsu JYJ

Kim Junsu bid fans farewell during his last orchestral concert before his military enlistment.
C-JeS Entertainment stated, “Kim Junsu held his fifth end-of-the-year concert ‘2016 XIA Ballad & Musical Concert with Orchestra vol.5’ yesterday and spoke honestly about his upcoming military enlistment. This concert was an amalgamation of his musical history, and all 20,000 seats for each of the three performances were sold out.”
Kim Junsu performed songs as all the characters he has portrayed in the past six years, creating his own musical based on his career. He fully immersed himself in each character and each scene, and his fans held their breath in anticipation as the big screens caught Kim Junsu’s every breath, expression, and movement.
A representative stated, “Kim Junsu had to carry the entire show, except for the three minutes he had for outfit changes. He had the hard task of portraying seven characters, and he was amazing and commanded the stage. It was a performance that only Kim Junsu could pull off, and he did his best to create the best stage he could possibly give his fans.”
During the concert, Kim Junsu thanked Ock Joo Hyun and Oh So Yeon, his “Elisabeth” and “December” co-stars, respectively. He also took a moment to interview composer Kim Mun Jung, who was in charge of the orchestra and music for the concert, and a figure who has been with him the longest during his career as a musical actor.

Kim Junsu JYJ 1

After performing a gala song from the 2011 musical “Tears of Heaven,” Kim Junsu spoke honestly about his upcoming military enlistment. The singer said, “I find it ironic to be wearing a military uniform for my ‘Tears of Heaven’ performance because this concert is my last musical&ballad concert before my enlistment.”
He continued, saying, “I like to think of it as a quick break. I think it’s something all Korean men should go through, and I will make sure I take care of my health. Once that time passes, I’ll come back and repay you for the love you all have given me.”
Meanwhile, Kim Junsu will be having his last “2016 XIA Ballad&Musical Concert with Orchestra vol.5” concert on December 11.
Source (1)
Soompi

[NEW PICS] 161211 Junsu at Ballad and Musical Concert with Orchestra Vol.5 Backstage!  (kkeh1+ossoyeon)
Via vichellelicious

CzZxfMJUcAErPr0.jpg
CzZxfzHUAAAGubo.jpg

161211 XIA Ballad&Musical Concert with Orchestra vol.5

Night 3

from the musical December

XIARU 

Genie time

XIARU 시아루

XIARU

...from the musical Elizabeth

XIARU

Rock the World, Flower, Tarantallegra, Incredible

XIARU 시아루

Hello Hello (Fans singing)

withxiahcom

Bye

XIARU 시아루

More pics from Junsu's Ballad and Musical Concert in Seoul

CzcMpLuUsAAxf4y.jpg

CzcfCNNVQAEZarD.jpg

Czce_zKUkAACBRJ.jpg

Czc6LPzUsAA1YFN.jpg

Czc6MtNUkAA9xh9.jpg

CzaD18bVQAAuMyI.jpg

CzcJwgZUQAEAzjm.jpg

Much more pics and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/12- 122/18/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-1212-122182016.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 161211 JYJ’s Junsu bids farewell in final concert before joining military

photo 2281033.jpg

SEOUL, Dec. 11 (Yonhap) — Junsu of South Korean K-pop trio JYJ bid farewell to his global fans in his last concert before starting his compulsory military duty.
The musical performer beamed during the “2016 Xia Ballad & Musical Concert with Orchestra Vol. 5” held in eastern Seoul from Friday to Sunday. The 29-year-old has arranged to serve his two-year military service starting February.
On the second day of the goodbye concert, the musical performer tugged at his fans’ heartstrings as he cried out “Chungseong,” a military greeting term for senior officers, meaning “loyalty” in Korean.

photo 1481337502-64-org.jpg
photo 2016121102000556800124803.jpg

“It is ironic to say these things after singing ‘Tears in Heaven’ in a military uniform,” the K-pop artist told fans. He called the concert his “last break” before leaving for “a duty for all Korean men.”
In the concert, Junsu sang the best songs of his six-year musical career, including hits from “Elizabeth,” “December” and “Tears in Heaven.”
Tickets for the three-day concert sold out fast, drawing some 20,000 viewers to meet the globally followed K-pop star.

photo 2016121014474308222_1.jpg
photo 438123_261642_2445.jpg

After being trained in Nonsan in February, Junsu will be dispatched to the public relations unit of Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency, according to a government notice.

Source: Yonhap News

cjestagram update...
instagram.com/p/BN50bvgDKQN/

How was #moments at the #previous concert of #KimJunSu 2016 XIA #Ballad #Musical w/Orchestra vol.5? Was real #something sharing love indeed! Thank #U all!

CzctotlVEAA0hH2.jpg

CzZ_a2PUUAEtvF5.jpg
CzZ_a2qUcAA9WjJ.jpg
CzZ_a3XUUAEoUHs.jpg

@XIAUNION

[ENG SUB] 161211 JYJ FB Live: Year end concert Goodbye

xiah junjjyu
Video source: JYJ Official Facebook
Jap trans by XIA Wonderland, Eng trans and subbed by xiahjunjjyu

161212 Junsu heading to Japan from Gimpo Airport now!   
(小于儿Ether) 

Cze1eT1VEAAbCmR.jpg

Cze1gA2UcAAP7Nw.jpg

[FB] 161212 JYJ Official Facebook Update – XIA is in Tokyo!

screen-shot-2016-12-12-at-15-38-35

[TRANS]

See you tomorrow Tokyo!
Right now XIA is (in) Tokyo! Lets have fun and play tomorrow~

#KimJunsu #XIA #XIAJUNSU #YearEndConcert
#2016_XIA_Ballad_Musical_Concert_with_Orchestra_vol5 #Japan #Tokyo(T/N: in Korean) #Tokyo(T/N: in Japanese) #Already_theHot_Heat #ReachedTokyo #HotPopularity #LetsMeetTomorrow #ThumpThump

The big-shot #KimJunsu is in #Tokyo #Japan Let’s get the #party started together! See #U all #tmrw thru 2016 XIA #Ballad Musical #Concertw/Orchestra vol.5! #YAY
15380539_1140714412690588_1710225582647880049_n
15369208_1140714409357255_5010384646857589841_o

Source: JYJ Official Facebook
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

More pictures and news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/12- 122/18/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-1212-122182016.html?spref=tw

[NEW PICS] 2017 XIAIARY by Healing XIA! Never seen these before! 
via vichellelicious
Cze0q9rUsAAsTmo.jpg
Cze0rJyVQAAxIsI.jpg
Cze0rvbVIAAHSaj.jpg

Junsu's musical 'Death Note' sells out within a minute! allkpop.com/article/2016/1

CzgO8BWXgAAunnL.jpg

If you got a ticket to a showing of musical 'Death Note,' then you were one of the lucky ones!

On December 12, 1,000 tickets for seats to musical 'Death Note' went up for sale at 3 PM via Interpark... then within a minute, they were all sold out!  That's right.  It took less than a minute for 1,000 people to get seats to a showing of 'Death Note,' starring Han ji Sang, Junsu, Park Hye Na, Kang Hong Suk, Ben, Seo Young Joo, Lee Soo Bin, and more.

The musical goes on stage in 2017. The showcase will be on December 19 at the Lotte Concert Hall.
allkpop

Youth that Never Returns 
Go for it, because you’re young enough

Jo Eun-ho 

CzhchLXUcAQS7Tm.jpg

CONTRIBUTED BY C-JeS Entertainmnet 
 “TEN YEARS is longer than you think. You should try everything before you turn 30!” Kim Jun-su said with a smile. As a globally popular singer and actor, Kim has released albums such as …IS YOU and XIGNATURE, held a concert, and performed in musicals including Dracula and Dorian Gray this year. His hard work and careful dedication to his craft has led to huge success in both his albums and musicals. The Yonsei Annals started the interview by congratulating him on winning the popularity award with the character Dorian Gray in Yegreen Musical Awards. Although he is a superstar, his attitude during the interview was sincere, and his answers had powerful messages full of meaning. The interview focused on three aspects: music, musicals and Kim himself.

Annals: What inspired you to become a singer? From when did you dream to be a singer?

Kim: When I was young, I wanted to be a soccer player. My friends liked singers and groups such as Seo Tae-ji, Solid, and DEUX, which I wasn’t really interested in. However, when H.O.T., another famous Korean idol group made a debut a few years later, I thought that being a singer would be attractive. I decided to become a singer and stopped playing soccer. H.O.T. sparked my interest in the entertainment industry. After I found my passion for singing and dancing, I had an audition when I was in 1st grade of middle school and entered an entertainment agency.

Annals: This year, you released two albums: …IS YOU and XIGNATURE. Could you tell us about your philosophy towards music?

Kim: In former days, the public loved individuality. Many singers had their own style, and they made mega hits when the style suited them. Therefore, singers were more open to challenging themselves with various genres, producing diverse songs in the process. However, nowadays, music tends to follow certain trends that make the songs similar. For example, the current trend is hip-hop. In spring and autumn, ballads are a big hit. In other words, many singers tend to follow trends rather than focusing on their own unique style, which I find unfortunate.

I feel cautious saying this, but I consider myself standing on a bridge between individuality and conformity. There are singers who do not bother testing their individuality, but singers from my generation were open to experimenting with both sides. This is quite difficult, but in a sense it’s fun. Sometimes I have a feeling of doubt, but I also feel lucky to be on both sides. Actually in the past, I assigned great importance to my signature and individuality, at the same time communicating with the flow of the contemporary period. Overall, I guess that a singer who has experienced both sides can have rich diversity in music.

Annals: You recently finished the musical Dorian Gray. Performing in a purely domestic original musical was a notable challenge. Was there a special reason behind this challenge?

Kim: I performed in seven musicals, and it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that over half of them were original ones. This is because although some are licensed musicals, they were modified while being imported to Korea. I made my debut as a musical actor by Mozart, which provided me an opportunity to reveal myself to the world again. I attended several Musical Awards, and was thankful for the fact that I could sing.

At that time, I didn’t know how I could influence the musical field. However, as time passed, I realized that I could contribute largely to this field by performing in original musicals. As people came to watch my performance, I provided support to those musicals by making the field more widely known. Therefore, I decided to challenge myself by starting with Tears of Heaven, although it was hard for a rookie to perform in original musicals. I made a promise, which was that I would perform 50% of my works in original musicals. I regretted saying this at first (smiles), but I found myself working hard as I continued to receive lots of love from the audience.

I gained much from performing in original musicals. Licensed musicals have their own frames that I am forced to follow. Thus, there is a limit to how much I can individualize the character I play. However, there are no such limits in original musicals—I am free to do whatever I want. In addition, if these original musicals later become licensed, then I would be the basis which all subsequent actors would have to follow. The idea makes me thrilled.

Annals: There are many musicals in which you performed. Among the characters you have acted so far, which is the one that appeals to you the most?

Kim: All characters are special to me, which makes it difficult for me to choose one. Mozart is my debut musical, which gives me a huge meaning. Kim Jun-hyung (Tears of heaven) is the character I acted in my life’s first original musical. Tod (Elizabeth) gave me the first huge award, the Male Actor award. Yoon Ji-uk (December) helped me clear the prejudice that I could only work with song-based musicals, since I had to perform long lines as in a play. Dracula (Dracula) was the one for which I got the most favorable comments from the public. L (Death Note) was perhaps the most widely known character I performed, since a lot of people, even those who were not my fans, came to see. I especially liked that there were many male audiences than usual. Dorian Gray finished recently; I really liked the character Dorian Gray, too. I cannot say that one is above the other. However, if I must choose one, I would choose Mozart, since I made a debut with this character. Nevertheless, my love towards the seven characters is equal.

Annals: Since your debut as a musical actor in 2010, you have gathered over 500,000 audiences until now. Is there any specific reason why you decided to perform in musicals and continue doing so for seven years?

Kim: At first, I had a vague thought of wanting to perform in a musical someday.  Coincidentally, I was casted as Mozart in the musical Mozart in 2010 and thus began my career as a musical actor. After that, I was so happy to be on stage. I was deeply moved and thankful for the fact that I could sing on stage again. Standing on musical stages gave me a different kind of thrill from performing at music shows. I started to fall in love with not only the musical stage but also with the musical itself. Naturally, I developed a deep interest for musical music, which made me listen to musical tracks more than any other type of music. Now, being a musical actor is my second job. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that I am focused more on being a musical actor than being a singer.

Annals: Could you tell us how your career as a musical actor affected your music? Is there any connection between your musicals and your songs?

Kim: It depends, but yes, my album tracks are affected by my musicals. My last title track, “Tarantallegra” was a song that I wrote with the emotions I felt while performing Death, also known as Tod (Kim’s character in Elizabeth). Thus, as you listen to the timpani and string instruments in the track, you will realize that these instruments are most likely the ones that are used in musicals. Yes, indeed my musical and music are related. In my XIGNATURE album, “Tonight,” “…IS YOU,” and “XITIZEN” include musical atmospheres.

Annals: Could you tell us about the hardships and delights during your career? Also, what encourages you to go on?

Kim: There are always hardships, but compared to now, those in the past were much bigger. Now, I am mostly happy so I am trying to be thankful. Everyone has tough moments in life—regardless of what they do and what kind of lives they live. Anyone has likes and dislikes, right and wrong, and happy and tough moments. It is impossible for one to have only favorable times. Wanting that would be greed. Though I am happy with my life, being a celebrity has its own adversities. Still, I am thankful and happy that I can continue my work now. My energy comes from fans and those who fill the whole concert hall when I am on stage. I feel that I never get exhausted when I see them.

Annals: There are a lot of people who admire you because of your prominent challenges and efforts. Do you have any messages for the readers regarding the topic of “challenge”?

Kim: How could I say something about challenge to students who are so smart? (Smiles and considers) As someone who has more experience in society, I want to tell you not to be afraid of failures and to just go for it. Many people stand on the crossroad of dream and reality. I always tell people to do what they want, because “you are young.” There are things you must do when you grow older so you should do what you like when you are still young. While working on something you like, it might even become your future job. Who knows? Working on something you like will not only make you happy but also be extremely efficient as well. It is okay to test your possibilities as much as you want—at least until you turn 30 years old (laughs). You won’t regret it in the future. Challenge yourself to the limit and don’t give up.

<저작권자 © The Yonsei Annals 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/12- 122/18/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-1212-122182016.html?spref=tw

161213 Junsu IG: "I'll eat well~!" instagram.com/p/BN9dQXjA5ui/
CzkFii7VEAARkzK.jpg

via vichellelicious

Block B's U-Kwon says he was inspired by JYJ's Junsu allkpop.com/article/2016/1

CzjyhOUUUAEVl3m.jpg

Block B's U-Kwon revealed he was inspired by JYJ's Junsu.

At the December 13th press conference for the musical 'In the Heights', U-Kwon discussed which musical actors he looks up to. He shared, "There's Ock Ju Hyun and Bada sunbaenims, and I think the main male actor is Junsu sunbae. I have a lot of desire to become like him. I think I get motivation because he started off as an idol first."
On 'In the Heights', he said, "I was in my first musical with Dongjun and Sandeul. I think I'm motivated whenever they get into a new musical. I went to go see Sandeul's musical 'Cinderella', and he was really good. It made me think that I wanted to work hard and invite Sandeul to my musical. We're the same age, so I think that's why we support and motivate each other."
Good choice in inspiration! Don't you think?
allkpop

힐링시아

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 161211 Kim Mooyoung/Junho Instagram Update – Hello Hello

[PHOTO] 김준수라는 너무 멋진가수의 곡을 그동안 10곡이상 작사를 한거같습니다. 우연히 시작하게된 작사가.. 부담이 너무 커서 앞으로는 작사 못하겠다고 몇번이고 얘기했었지만 준수가 용기를 준덕분에 한곡 한곡씩 기회를얻어 작사를할수있었고 너무나 감사하게도 많은분들이 제가작사한 노래들을 좋아해주셨습니다. 많이부족한 작사지만 제가 작사를 계속해서할수있었던건 준수옆에서 항상 준수를지켜봐왔고 준수가 이 곡이라면 어떤메세지를 전달하고싶을까 이런고민에서 출발을 했기에 다른 프로작사가님들과 조금다른 그런작사를할수있었기에 계속해올수있지않았을까 생각합니다. 한곡한곡 작사한곡들이 준수의스토리와 작사했을 당시의 에피소드가 있지만 직접적으로 표현을안하고 간접적으로 표현한부분들이 많았기에 그런부분들은 얘기해드릴수있는 장소와 상황이없었고 저혼자만의 기억과 추억으로 남아있었습니다. *오늘 준수의 마지막 한국콘서트에서 여러분들이 준수에게 불러주신 ‘Hello Hello’ 이 곡은 제가 처음 음악을 받아서 들었을때 어떤 내용을 입히면 좋을까 스토리 구상단계에서 준수와 팬분들이 2년의 공백을 앞뒀을때의 감정과 하고싶은말 듣고싶은말이 뭘까 생각하며… 준수&팬 분들에게 선물로 드리고싶다라는생각을 하며 썼던가사였습니다.가사를 직접적으로 쓰지않았고 이내용을 어딘가에서 얘기한적이없었는데.. 오늘 마지막공연 이벤트로 준수에게 불러줄노래로 이노래를 선택해주셨고 정말많은여러분들이 합창으로 준수에게 불러주셨을때… 준수의 마음을 대변해서 쓴 이 가사가 팬분들도 느끼셨었구나..준수의 마음이 전달됐었구나.. 라는 생각이들며 너무감사했고 기뻤습니다.
‘Hello Hello’ 이 노래가사처럼 아주조금오래걸리는 이시간 여러분들이 늘한자리에서 응원하고 기다려주실꺼라 믿습니다. 앞으로는 힘든일 우는일없이 준수와 팬분들이 꽃길만 걸었으면 좋겠습니다^^ (아까 공연장의 감동을생각하며 생각나는대로 적다보니 정리가 잘안됐네요..ㅎ 모든분들 안녕히주무세요)

[Eng Trans via Jap trans]
T/N: there may be some discrepancies in the translations.
I believe till now I have (wrote) lyrics for more than 10 songs of a really splendid singer called Kim Junsu. Lyric writing which started by chance.. the pressure was really big that from here on I can’t write lyrics, this talk came up several times but thanks to the courage that Junsu gave me, I was able to gain the opportunity of writing each one song one song and really thankful that many of the people who came to like the songs for which I wrote the lyrics. Though they are lyrics with many insufficiencies, I was able to continue continue writing lyrics because I’ve come along always watching over Junsu beside him, what kind of message would Junsu want to convey with this song, it started off from those difficult struggles, thus I was able to do such lyric writing, which was a bit diffirent as compared to other proffesional lyricists, I believe wasn’t it because of this that I was able to continue. Each one song, though in the songs I composed there is Junsu’s story and episode of the time of the composition, as there were more parts which indirectly expressed without directly expressing, to talk about such parts I didn’t have a place or circumstance, it remained as mine alone remembrance and memory. *Today at Junsu’s last Korean concert, the song everyone sang for him ‘Hello Hello’, this song when I recieved it’s sound and listened to it for the first time, making it into what contents would be good, since the phase of organizing the story, thinking ahead of the emotions of Junsu and his fans’ blank space of 2 years and kept thinking of what words would want to be conveyed what words would want to be heard… It was the lyrics that I wrote while thinking of wanting to give a present to Junsu & those of the fans.

I did not write the lyrics directly (T/N: expressing.. i think is what is meant here), I had not talk about this anywhere but.. today at the last concert event this song was chosen as the song to sing to Junsu, really when many of everyone were singing the song in a chorus to Junsu… these lyrics which were written to speak as Junsu’s heart, the fans also felt it.. Junsu’s heart was conveyed.. I thought of it and am really thankful and was happy.
[..]
15275716_357454234612724_5111451904798359552_n
Source: kimmooyoung
Kor-Jap translations by @08JYYJ02 *JYJ ONLY* + hyangri *JYJ ONLY*
Eng translations by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

Junsu in Japan

[CJES IG] Handsome(/Cool) Yesterday was fun! Lets together have fun today too! #XIA #XIAJUNSU instagram.com/p/BN-rhC_jUa5/

CzmgSyRVEAAx01P.jpg

시아준쮸☆♪〜 @xiahjunjjyu

(via wa_cco)JS: Everyone's eyes is really sparkling, will imprint this hall's scene in my eyes & in the army remember before going to sleep

[HD NEWS PICS] 161214 XIA Ballad and Musical Concert with Orchestra Vol.5 in JAPAN!
CzmoQxvUAAAQ_w6.jpg

CzmoRbZUQAAikRb.jpg

CzmoSNOUoAAoiWs.jpg

Junsu sang Last dance (Elizabeth), Life after Life (Dracula) and the Game begins (Death note) in Japanese
Due to there being no guest at Japan concert, he instead sang December and Golden star
시아준쮸☆♪〜 @xiahjunjjyu 

Videos (Japan concert)

Genie time

withxiahcom

Czj4UizUkAAVBab.jpg 

Life After Life (Jp version)

withxiahcom

KIMJUNSU 소풍 

More pics and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/12- 122/18/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-1212-122182016.html?spref=tw

시아준쮸☆♪〜@xiahjunjjyu

시아준쮸☆♪〜 Retweeted 韓流ツイッター

JYJ Junsu, collab before enlistment. Participated as vocal in one man band Black skirt's new song

CzrOWMiVQAAe_CL.jpg
CzrOWMhUQAEXWJX.jpg

Junsu Update
161214 CJES IG Update: "Sexy even when wearing socks~"
instagram.com/p/BN_VwvnjV3r/
CznwvzYUoAAImDF.jpg

Speechless…he looks #amazingly #hot even when he wears #socks #credit ? The #pic taken when he prepare the concert of 2016 XIA Ballad & #Musical Concert w/Orchestra vol.5 in Japan! Enjoy it!

161214 Junsu with <My Name> band members, Insoo and Seyong, at Ballad and Musical Concert with Orchestra Vol.5 JAPAN Backstage!
instagram.com/p/BN_9NIgjFtP/ 
instagram.com/p/BN_-AvBhLyY/

CzpMYJpVEAAia63.jpg

via vichellelicious

시아준쮸☆♪〜@xiahjunjjyu

MYNAME's Seyong (FCMEN member) went to Junsu's concert in Tokyo today instagram.com/p/BN_-SYGhCK4/

(via meg0556) MYNAME members were sitting behind her, continuously saying 'Meotjitta' (Handsome/cool), took with them the gold tape (1)

Note: gold tape like ribbons thrown in the air during Incredible. refer to Seyong's insta vid instagram.com/p/BN_-SYGhCK4/ (2)
When Junsu said (at the end of con) 'your child or handsome or wife is waiting for you at home,' MYNAME: 'don't have' 'don't have yet' (3)
When Junsu did the tamago gag (tamago no kimi wa suki kedo kimi mo suki), with a straight face they said, 'that's boring' (4 end)

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/12- 122/18/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-1212-122182016.html?spref=tw

161215 JYJ FB update!! 
goo.gl/g14if1

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Happy 31st Junsu!

XIARU 시아루

cjes.tagram
CzpTknJUcAE76Mw.jpg

#HBD Thank #U & #love you #KimJunSu Let’s celebrate his #birthday and #hope he would have the #greatest day today!

CzpT_YzUsAQki9X.jpg

CzpSKkwUcAAsneI.jpg

CzpgLFVVIAAotlI.jpg

CzpTPCCWQAA1WYA.jpg

OMOXIA~*@Vichellelicious

Never seen before! Thanks @elbowyeish! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM TWINS!  @1215thexiahtic @JUNO_Japan

Czrjt0JVIAAEhIT.jpg

More pics and Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 12/12- 122/18/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/12/jyj-news-week-of-1212-122182016.html?spref=tw

Archived