[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Junsu - 김준수 Thread

Guest bbsarac

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junsu at airport on his way to Hawaii...

CMsR8DOUkAA57-1.jpg

CMsSZeoUAAAFi_w.jpg

CMsUfQwUAAA8Y0u.jpg

Much more pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/17-8/23/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/08/jyj-news-week-of-817-8232015.html?spref=tw

press-pics-150818-kim-junsu-at-incheon-a  Does anyone know when Junsu left for Hawaii, or when he's expected to arrive here? 

Junsu already arrived in Hawaii...

He is there for some photoshoot.

cjes.tagram Updated

[PHOTO] [#박유천] 사진전에서 유천이가 콕! 찍은 사진은? 천사시아 사진은 내꺼야~ 끊임없이 타오르는 사진 갠소 욕구! 보고 또 보고~ 시간은 흘러만가고.. 우리 다음 스케줄 가야 하는데…! (초조한 매니저 ) .
#150817 #유천아_시동걸고_기다릴게 #다음스케줄_가야하는데 #돌고돌아_결국고른건_천샤 #김준수 #천사시아 #JYJ #멤버십위크 #MembershipWeek #서울미술관 #사진전 #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램
instagram.com/p/6hQq91OzBt/
[TRANS] [#ParkYuchun] Yuchunnie pokes at the photo exhibition! The photo that’s taken? Angel XIA photo is mine~ Craving to privately possess photo that’s constantly blazing! Looking and looking~ Time is passing by.. Have to go to our next schedule…! (Restless manager ) .
#150817 #waiting_for_Yuchun-ah_to_start_his_engine #have_to_go_to_next_schedule_ #angel_who_finally_chose_after_going_round_and_round #KimJunsu #Angel_XIA #JYJ #MembershipWeek #SeoulArtMuseum #photoexhibition
photo 11375122_1704720903074120_1376658082_n.jpg
[PHOTO] [#김준수] 데스노트 막공 앞두고~ 매니저는 샤엘이 마지막 메이크업 하는 동안 서운 함에 훌쩍
#150815 #성남으로_마지막출근 #샤엘 #데스노트 #막공앞두고훌쩍 #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램
instagram.com/p/6hXpoyOzJe/
[TRANS] [#KimJunsu] With Death Note final performance ahead~ Manager sniffling at being sad while XIA!L is getting last makeup
#150815 #last_time_coming_to_work_in_Seongnam #XIA-L #DeathNote #ahead_of_final_perf_sniffle
photo 11326381_1488668061450718_736678918_n.jpg
Source: cjes.tagram  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

Junsu Promoting the upcoming FC Men match in Japan...

[FULL VID] JS: "Good afternoon, I'm Junsu from JYJ. FC match in Japan coming soonn, 21 Sep. Let's spend a pleasant time together!"
Via Vichellelicious

Adorkable JYJ...Never before seen photos/offshoots...
as tagged

Embedded image permalink

CMyGY6rUsAAHLrk.jpg

CMyGfwfUYAA6fMf.jpg

CMyGgPVUkAA553R.jpg

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/17-8/23/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/08/jyj-news-week-of-817-8232015.html?spref=tw

Junsu Instagram/Twitter Updates...in Hawaii

김준수 @1215thexiahtic Aug 20

CM5w4dBUcAAo4j5.jpg

김준수 @1215thexiahtic Aug 20

CM5w5LvUkAEqduw.jpg

#하와이 해변가에서 #xia#모태귀요미 https://instagram.com/p/6ohzmdC-1k/

CM6UZLQVEAAdA8Q.jpg

CM6UZ0vUsAAd4i4.jpg

CM-ksjAUwAAQZmq.jpg

CM-ksBMUkAEeK-L.jpg

Ahhhh real life got in the way of fan girling hahaha...
Resuming the updates...
Click here for more JYJ news...JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/17-8/23/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/08/jyj-news-week-of-817-8232015.html?spref=tw

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150823 C-JeS Instagram Updates: Junsu with Jung Sun-ah

[PHOTO] [#김준수X정선아] 막공날 샤엘과 미사에게 부탁한 인증샷! 작별 선물… 보다는 서로 더 웃기겠다는 각오!
#데스노트 #매니저들에게_준 #작별인사 #인증샷 #추억사진 #끝까지_개그코드_충만 #김준수 #정선아 #샤엘 #미사 #Junsu #Sunah #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램 @xiaxiaxia1215 @summer.jeong
instagram.com/p/6t3VGBuzH0/

[TRANS]
[#KimJunsuXJungSun-ah] Proof shot requested of XIA!L and Misa on the day of the last performance! Determination to make one another laugh more rather than… a farewell gift!
#DeathNote #give_to_managers #goodbye_speech #proof_shot #memory_photo #full_of_gag_code_till_the_end #김준수/KimJunsu #정선아/JungSun-ah #XIA_L #Misa #Junsu #Sunah
photo 11427284_823744191077809_2086571479_n.jpg

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150822 C-JeS Instagram Updates: Sol Kyunggu & Yuchun with Jung Suk-won + Junsu in Hawaii

[PHOTO] [#김준수] 요즘 소년미모 갱신 중인 우리 준수형!��

#노을처럼_흠모하는_준수형 #매니저의_소박한_도촬 #Junsu #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램 @xiaxiaxia1215
instagram.com/p/6q-fB6uzNZ/

[TRANS]
[#KimJunsu] Junsu hyung who’s in the middle of renewing his boyish good looks recently!��
#Junsu-hyung_who’s_adored_like_sunset #manager’s_simple_shooting_without_permission #Junsu

photo 11371102_1467335586926909_995542473_n.jpg

[PHOTO] [#김준수] 노을, 세계 어느 곳을 가던 가장 아름다운 순간-
#준수형과_하염없이_노을구경중 #Junsu #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램 @xiaxiaxia1215
instagram.com/p/6rJidcuzM4/

[TRANS]
[#KimJunsu] Sunset, the most beautiful moment going wherever in the world-
#in_the_middle_of_watching_a_sunset_endlessly_with_Junsu-hyung #Junsu #cjes #cjesentertainment

photo 11356933_129167737427363_1752869404_n.jpg
Translated by: yochwennie + rilanna of JYJ3  

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150821 C-JeS Instagram Updates: Staffs share about Junsu

[PHOTO] [#김준수] 하와이 촬영 중 수고한 스태프들과 식사하러 가는 길 ♪ 아직은 맨 발이 더 편한 준수형~
#준수형_슬리퍼는_제가챙길게요 #우린_아직_성남? #Junsu #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램
instagram.com/p/6o-gfqOzLT/

[TRANS]
[#KimJunsu] On the way to go have a meal with hard-working staff members in the middle of shooting in Hawaii ♪ Junsu hyung who is still more comfortable bare-footed~
#Junsu_hyung’s_staff_is_letting_me_pack_up #are_we_still_in_Seongnam? #Junsu
photo 11906161_491862384311823_684033198_n.jpg

JYJ Membership Week 2015

Embedded image permalink

CNGA0u4UEAAe8O4.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

CM4_DVeWoAErDfQ.jpg

Embedded image permalink

CNKDIr2UsAElTBK.jpg

More collection of pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/24-8/30/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/08/jyj-news-week-of-824-8302015.html?spref=tw

CJES Instagram Update....Junsu in an airplane (presumably coming home from Hawaii)

instagram.com/p/6wPc6DuzCF/
cjes.tagram
[#김준수] 준수형 무슨 생각하세요? 라고 묻자 "저기가 우리 묵었던 호텔, 저기는 와이키키, 저건 다이아몬드 화산! 나 완전 잘 알지?"라며 즐거워하셨다 �� 
#심쿵 #매니저 #준수형_너무_귀엽잖아요 #하와이는_이제_안녕 #내일_팬미팅_화이팅! #Junsu #cjes #cjesentertainment #씨제스 #씨제스엔터테인먼트 #씨제스타그램 @xiaxiaxia1215

Embedded image permalink

[VIDEO + TRANS] 150825 JYJ opens photo exhibition ‘Time…will have to keep going on’…also holding large-scale fanmeetings

photo 0000754620.png
Click pic to watch the video
[Transcript]

Group JYJ’s photo exhibition ‘Time… will have to keep going on’ is being held amid fans’ hot support at Seoul Art Museum in Buam-dong, Seoul; from August 17 to 30.
The photo exhibition is to present their special, moving memories to fans, covering all the moments that JYJ were active during those times.

▶
Interview : Kim Junsu
– “Taking a look around the photo exhibition this time, we JYJ found it really filled abundantly with traces from over 6~7 years already, from our beginning up till now.”

The photo exhibition this time was arranged as a part of the special fanservice project ‘JYJ Membership Week’ that has already come around continuing its 4th time.
Over 3000 Japanese fans have entered [into the country] to see the photo exhibition and attend JYJ’s large-scale fanmeeting that’ll be held in Jamsil Indoor Stadium today(Aug. 25).

[…]

Source: MBN News  
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3  

[NEWS] 150824 JYJ Membership Week, Special reason why there’s more than 1000 photos from over 6 years

2015081802001482700220904.jpg~original

‘2015 JYJ Membership Week’ has returned more special as a photo exhibition this year.
This event will be held in Seoul Art Museum in Jongno till August 30 and is the first photo exhibition among the four Membership Weeks that has happened.
In particular the fact that the works of photos being displayed are going to be auctioned off, is drawing fans’ attentions.
Among the entirety of photos, about half of them are appearing in the charity auction and the three members had taken part in bidding firsthand. Under several photos in places of the gallery actually, there can be seen images with stickers attached, noting ‘auction bidder Park Yuchun’ or ‘auction bidder Kim Junsu’. There is interest looking at the photos, posted with the names of the two persons as auction bidders at the same time.
At the photo exhibition this year, profits from the auction has added to the significance that will serve as a support fund for cultural artists.
Phrases also written on the floor and the wall where works in Seoul Art Museum were hanging, stand out.
These phrases can be seen everywhere in Seoul Art Museum as words written by JYJ members for fans personally. It is reported that this photo exhibition’s title and theme were even created from the members going through much efforts. In attendance at the photo exhibition, there is a message where the members said “I felt like I am meeting with the me of the past who I’ve forgotten about” and went into a video.
Under the theme ‘Time…will have to keep going on’, the photo exhibition this year, it is filled with images of JYJ over the last 6 years and has more than 1,000 photos among pictures from their World Tours, fanmeetings, album jacket shootings, behind-the-cuts of drama and movie filmings, photos shot by their managers, etc. put on display.

Source: Sports Biz via Naver  

Yuchun and Junsu at Rehearsals ahead of the JYJ Membership fanmeeting...

유천&준수는 팬미팅 리허설 중!
이따 팬미팅에서 만나요 ��

‪#‎어메이징한_팬미팅_기대해‬ ‪#‎박유천‬ ‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎멤버십위크‬

11947601_832109680217731_241900917600767

[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 150825 JYJ Membership Week – Korean Fanmeeting

• Y_S_H_I: Starting with Noraebang kekekeke
  • Y_S_H_I: Showing bb’s pics on screen…
  • XiahDerTod: My heart is beating like crazy @___@
  • Y_S_H_I: Starting!!!
  • yochwennie: Playing “I Lava You” #JYJMembership2015 [Note: “I Lava You” is the song from the opening video to “Inside Out”]
  • Y_S_H_I: Oooohhh this opening video is so so cute!!! 
  • Y_S_H_I: bb is turtle, junsu is dolphin and jj is penguin kekekeke
  • Y_S_H_I: Mc boom!!!
  • Y_S_H_I: Woooohoooooo bb looks dashing in black printed top
  • yochwennie: Yuchun v. Junsu during the opening of the fanmeeting – [via dhdh1215]
    JS: This is a core memory call [T/N: from movie ‘Inside Out’]. If you touch it, something magical will really happen.
    YC: This is just a lightbulb, When you pick a code, it’ll light up.
    JS: Yuchun really has no childlike innocence. I believed in Santa Claus until I was in the 3rd year of high school.
    YC: That’s not childlike innocence. It’s just stupidity.
  • 1215_xiajs:
    CNQCla7UEAA6kox.jpg_orig.jpeg~original
    CNQDCTDUcAAUsL1.jpg_orig.jpeg~original
    CNQDCgFUEAAT-QK.jpg_orig.jpeg~original
    CNQDcypUAAEWdhk.jpg_orig.jpeg~original
  • Y_S_H_I: Stage backdrop is sooo cute and colorful! Inside out theme
  • Y_S_H_I: Junsu showing off hipthrust!!!
  • Y_S_H_I: bb and Junsu will touch balls, each ball has videos of JYJ con BTS
  • Y_S_H_I: Video of JYJ performance at the KBS awards…a very memorable one
  • yochwennie: MC Boom asked who gave JYJ its name. YC said perhaps it was JS. JS said it was not him but JJ. MC Boom said just because JJ isn’t present, that doesn’t mean they can push it to JJ. JS quickly defended that that’s not it but he’s sure it wasn’t him. YC denied that it was him too.
  • yochwennie: YC said he doesn’t like being in the middle so, despite the name JYJ, JJ is the one who’s in the middle.
  • Y_S_H_I: Videos of penzal q tv ads are being shown! So funny!
  • yochwennie: Yuchun lifts his right leg on his left then keeps changing [via mickynews64]
    `YC: when listening music in the past,he will tend to imagine how to perform and do better on stage. But suddenly this motivation is gone. When coming here today, i was thinking why i dont have this thought already.
  • yochwennie: Showing videos of Yuchun winning his Best New Actor awards
  • yochwennie: Yuchun’s arms are crossed at his waist as he sits still with this arms folded [via mickynews64]
  • yochwennie: YC said he’s embarrassed because he doesn’t prepare his award acceptance speech. Because he doesn’t prepare his speech beforehand, he ended up saying weird stuff. (via mickynews64)
  • yochwennie: Yuchun put his right hand on the chair slightly behind his waist, touches his nose gently and licked his bottom lip [via mickynews64]
  • yochwennie: Yuchun likes watching documentaries such as conspiracy theories about whether did human really set foot on the moon. [via mickynews64]
  • yochwennie: A fan on the side was holding a lightboard and we said we could not see. Yuchun was the first to hear and asked, “Oh, you can’t see?” [via mickynews64]
  • Y_S_H_I: bb reading JJ’s letter…
  • Y_S_H_I: It starts with ‘Salute’!
  • yochwennie: Yuchun used to hang his own photos at home but no.w, they have been put away. Looks like they’re been snipped away. Even though it’s his own face, he still feels burdened looking at them [via mickynews64]
  • Y_S_H_I: Pics of JYJ posted by fans on FB are being shown…
  • Y_S_H_I: Edited pic of members looking like pretty girls is being shown hahahhaahhaah
  • yochwennie: Looking at the pic of himself wearing a shoulder-length curly wig, YC said, “Don’t know, can’t recall.” [via mickynews64]
  • Junsu was worried about Jaejoong when he was the 1st to enlist out of the 3 of them. But seeing Jaejoong adjust well [to military life], Junsu is put at ease now
  • Y_S_H_I: Message boards at the exhibition are brought on stage…junsu and bb reading the fans’ messages now
  • yochwennie: Yuchun read some fans’ post-it notes [via mickynews64]
    “I don’t have any thoughts. Because I don’t have any thoughts.”
    “I think I left the boiler at home and just came.”

CNQRnJMUkAEdg4b.jpg~original
  • yochwennie: Junsu has stopped eating fried chicken [via ShuShuShoong]
  • yochwennie: YC said during overseas activities, JS’s room is always filled with KFC and JJ’s room and his own room are filled with Whisky
  • Y_S_H_I: Junsu carefully reading bb’s messages looking for an interesting one kekeke he is so funny
  • BlisS2_:
    CNQYYF4UAAAnEdw.jpg~original
  • Y_S_H_I: Bb singing ‘Empty Space for You’…
  • Y_S_H_I: bb the empty space right next to me will always be yours! I love you!!! 
  • Y_S_H_I: Stadium starting to flood with tears
  • Junsu singing ‘Butterfly’ (from his “FLOWER” album)
  • Y_S_H_I: Part two of the FM…game time
  • Y_S_H_I: Peppero game…bb was so shy!!! While Junsu was so game hahahaha
  • BlisS2_:
    CNQXhBbUYAAGWcf.jpg~original
  • Y_S_H_I: Junsu won the peppero game
  • Y_S_H_I: As junsu was biting the peppero he sexily held bb’s neck
  • Y_S_H_I: Bb’s penalties…he has to sing…dance incredible
  • Y_S_H_I: Oh my gosh! bb’s incredible is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!
  • Y_S_H_I: Both of them putting sticky notes on each other’s faces
  • Y_S_H_I: Both would have to remove the sticky notes without touching them hahahaha
  • Y_S_H_I: That is National Treasure Junsu kekekeke
  • Y_S_H_I: Junsu put 4 sticky notes on bb’s eye rims when he out one on bb’s forehead we all complained!
  • Y_S_H_I: Awwww bb lost again…he still has 4 notes on his face while junsu has 3
  • Y_S_H_I: bb tried so hard hahahahah he made all those funny faces to blow the sticky notes
  • XiahDerTod: Both of their faces turn red omg
  • Y_S_H_I: Bb had to do an aegyo for penalty
  • XiahDerTod: Yuchun is in a down stage after losing all 3 games lol
  • XiahDerTod: Junsu is really a kid when it comes to game lol
  • yochwennie: Comments from Korean fans. Yuchun’s acting was indescribable. Tears are flowing
  • XiahDerTod: Park Yuchun, go and comeback healthy and safety #waitigfor6002 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Jen_BabyLove: So Jae actually took leave and intended to come to membership week but due to situation with N Korea, he was asked to go back to army?
  • XiahDerTod: Fans had fun, Yuchun had fun, Junsu had fun, even the MC had so much fun that no one noticed the time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • XiahDerTod: When Boom looked at the time, he was shock and Junsu was surprise its already that late
  • Y_S_H_I: Last game…they both had to write the songs on Just Us album in order…both got 3 points so both had penalties
  • Y_S_H_I: Next game…strength test…bb won on arm wrestle but lost on knee wrestle game kekeke
  • Y_S_H_I: bb is such a great actor…when he acted his penalty he actually cried! 
  • XiahDerTod: After they looked at the time is when they started wrapping up the FM, I wish thy didn’t check time ㅠㅠ
  • Y_S_H_I: Sorry…i had a roller coaster of emotions
  • _WithXIA: 
    Video Player

• Y_S_H_I: Can’t tweet while crying…and then suddenly laughing again coz of Junsu
  • Y_S_H_I: It’s heartwrenching…to send bb off…
  • Y_S_H_I: The last part of the FM…we sang boy’s letter to him and he just stood on stage and closed his eyes…
  • XiahDerTod: Yuchun proved he’s a real talented actor OMG, my mouth couldn’t shut when sec ago he was laughing, just turned around he is already crying
Live tweets trans credits: Y_S_H_I + XiahDerTod + yochwennie + mickynews64 + ShuShuShoong + BlisS2_ + 1215_xiajs + _WithXIA  
Intro

photo CNSr9NnUEAAR5D_.jpg
photo CNRDeuhUcAEHIEb.jpg

Translations by: @yochwennie

Additional fanart from: @sunshinexia1215

More fancams:

Shaking off the post its XIARU 시아루

Junsu (acting)...Confessing rivericecool님의 채널

Pepero game...OMG Maar

Much more pictures and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/24-8/30/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/08/jyj-news-week-of-824-8302015.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] Jaejoong's letter to Yuchun & Junsu at 2015 JYJ Membership Week FM

To. Two of MY PEOPLE
Read this letter, my members.
How are you. I am doing fine. Military service really depends on your perspective of things. It's tolerable if you think positively, and really hard if you are pessimistic. But, it's really okay. Seriously. Butㅜㅜ duty is so hard..
Yuchun will be enlisted on 27th, right? Fighting to you, you will have great time as a trainee. And Junsu, you should make a lot of memories before enlisting next year.

After I enlisted, I realized that it was wrong to think that 2 years of my life would be wasted. It would make cherishable things more cherishing, and deepest thoughts, even deeper. It's like reading many books, meeting and talking to different people. And you start to cherish the memories that come back as you tell our own story, too. (A week) before enlisting, Kyung-Gu hyung came over to music video shooting and told me many things about the military. One of the things he said was, "Jaejoong, think of the military service as repaying the debt you owe to this country you were born." I think that makes sense. Because I was born in this country, I was able to meet you two and the fans who love us. I will work hard to repay this debt during the rest of my military service. It's really worth it when I think about it this way.

I don't worry about you two.
I know that as long as we keep trusting and relying on each other, we will be together for life.
You are the two people I respect the most.
You are the two people who warm up my heart the most.
You are the two people who are the most decent.
You two are the reason I live.
Let us be happier in the future. You two make hyung's world worth living in♥
And I never use red hearts to men.

Original KRN:
To. 내 사람 둘
나의 멤버들 보라.
잘 지내는가. 형은 잘 지낸다. 군생활은 생각하기 나름이라 긍적으로 생각하면 할 만하고 비관적으로 생각하면 아주 힘들어. 근데 진짜 할만해. 진짜. 근데ㅜㅜ 근무가 너무 힘들어..
우리 유천이는 27일 입소지? 훈련병때가 제일 재밌으니 화이팅하고 우리 준수는 내년 입대인데 가기전에 많은 추억 만들어.

들 어와보니 2년이 내 인생에 없어진다는 생각은 틀린 생각이더라. 소중하면 더 소중하게 깊은 마음은 더욱 깊고 푸르게 만들어 줄 수 있겠더라. 다양한 사람들과 만나며 이야기를 들어보면 직접 사람에게 수많은 책을 전해 들은 것 같아. 내 이야기를 하면서도 문득 떠오르는 기억들이 소중해지고 말야. 입대 전(일주일전) 신곡 뮤비 촬영장에 경구형이 놀러와서 군대에 대한 이야기를 하다가 "재중아 이 나라에 대한민국에 태어난데 빚갚는다 생각하고 군복무 잘해라"라고 하셨는데 참 맞는 이야기야. 이 나라에 태어나 너희를 만나고 우리를 사랑해주는 팬분들도 만나게 된거니까 형은 남은 군복무 기간동안 힘내서 나라 빚 잘 갚을게. 이렇게 생각하면 아주 할만하군.
난 너희 걱정은 전혀 안돼. 우리가 믿고 의지했던 그마음 그대로라면 평생 함께 할거니까. 내안에 가장 존경하는 사람 둘
내안에 가장 따뜻한 사람 둘. 내안에 가장 인간다운 사람 둘. 그래서 내가 산다. 우리 더 행복하자. 니들때문에 형이 살만하다♥ 남자한테 빨간하트 잘 안하는데 말이지 

CJc6ZYOUEAEdsHC.jpg
CJc6ZYRUwAQxtCO.jpg

JYJ FB Update
우리들의 행복했던 여름날, 잊지 않을게요!
우리들의 시간은 앞으로도 쭈욱 영원한걸로

News▶http://goo.gl/AHPkQa

#JYJ #김재중 #박유천 #김준수
#JYJ_4번째멤버십위크_추억

11951530_832493306846035_547801438344055 
201508261104777864_55dd20cded3b4.jpg

[ENG] Yuchun's message before leaving for military service  #waitingfor6002

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Junsu Twitter Update

김준수@1215thexiahtic

みなさん、こんにちは。 わたしがとすかーなホテル1しゅうねんきねんこうほうのふぁんみーてぃんぐを9月26日、27日にとうきょうとこうべですることになりました。 みなさんのあついおうえんをおねがいします。

[Trans] Junsu holding his FM at Tokyo and Kobe on 26 and 27 September!!

Via Vichellelicious

Embedded image permalink

Junsu's Mom's Twitter Update

yun y m@zunoxiahmom 

오랜만에 아들과 함께 뒹글뒹글~~ 이 얼마만인가~! ㅋ 편하게 배깔고 누워서 모자간의 오순도순 즐거운 대화의 시간~~^^

[Trans] It's been a long time since I rest with my son at home~ Happy mother and son conversation time~
Via Vichellelicious

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/31- 9/6/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/09/jyj-news-week-of-831-962015.html?spref=tw

[INFO] XIA FIRST LOVE FANMEETING ■ 東京 TOKYO ■ 2015年 09月 26日 (土) ■ 神戸 KOBE ■ 2015年 09月 27日 (日) http://greentour.co.jp/xiajunsu/  
@Ohmyjun_com 

CNy52SuUAAUp48s.jpg

CNy52SuUkAA5QOB.jpg

Junsu's First Love Fanmeeting !!! http://greentour.co.jp/xiajunsu/ 

@Vichellelicious

XIA First Love Fanmeeting Details! • 26 & 27 Sept, 1130am & 5pm. • 4 sessions, ¥54800 each session. #XIA #Junsu

CNy_zr7U8AENXDK.jpg

CNy_0vSU8AA7i_3.jpg

Update from CJES Instagram

[ cjes.tagram ]

[NEW VID] XIA FIRST LOVE FANMEETING!!

https://youtu.be/_YA8ZgCf0P4

XIA FIRST LOVE FANMEETING GOODS PREVIEW

ohmyjuncom

CN4dlxXVEAAZDoh.jpg

CN4dlyWUkAAh5SK.jpg

CN4ihxBUEAE_ttV.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CN4mZezUEAABtUK.mp4

[TRANS] 150901 Junsu’s Press conference greeting for FCMEN JAPAN Charity match

Note: The Press conference for the FCMEN Charity match with Love me JAPAN was held on 1st September in Tokyo, attended by FCMEN Youngpil, Shim Jihwan and Kiu (K-MUCH), where Junsu didn’t attend and this greeting video was played.
Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 6.56.39 PM

[TRANS]

(T/N: the following translations is that of the provided Japanese translated subs in the video, with my some what Korean knowledge i have deemed the translations accurate. Sentence formation and structure of Korean and Japanese are quite similar so the translations were highly word to word translated, so I believe. ><)

Hello, I am JYJ’s Kim Junsu.
I am really sorry for not having participated in a press conference in Japan, this time.
In addition, this time’s FCMEN match is a charity match prepared so that
it becomes a strength for the victims of Nepal earthquake.
As much, I believe(/think) everyone’s assistance is needed.
If you come to this time’s charity match, there are various events,
corner in which you can meet me etc. is being prepared, so
everyone please come,
to become the strength for the victims of the Nepal earthquake.
Praying to meet on the 21st at the match venue, I will be greeting (you there).
Thank you very much.
Video Source: 2015 FCMEN JAPAN
Image source: Korepo
Jap-Eng (from video sub) Trans: xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER

[TRANS] 150901 Love me Japan Captain ‘Love Me Do’ mentions Junsu at Charity match Press conference in Japan

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.12.40 PM

Love Me Do

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.12.19 PM

[TRANS]
After that, Captain of ‘Love Me JAPAN’, Love Me Do added, who introduced himself, “even if I sell my heart I won’t sell my body, your lover, I am Love Me Do. Please call me Love-chan,” Q and A session start.
Q.  It will be a match after 3 years, please tell us your enthusiasm.
Love Me Do (below, Love): That time Junsu was sweet so, I am looking forward to know what kind of good man has Junsu, from 3 years ago, become.
Q. Umm, about your enthusiasm regarding the match… (laugh).
Love: ah, the match you say (laugh). Every time, we were defeated completely in running. The speed of the Korean team, in techniques Japan team had been overwhelmingly defeated. That’s why, this time we more or less added in, athletes who can run.
Q. Love Me Do san is from the side of the running ones?

Love: No, more than running I am on the side of the ones who are watching Junsu. If possible, I want to cling to Junsu, so that the audience scream and go kyaー in wild enthusiasm (laugh).

Source: Korepo
Trans: xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER

[TRANS] 150901 FCMEN Youngpil mentions Junsu in FCMEN Charity match Press conference in Japan

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.41.05 PM
Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.41.14 PM
[TRANS]
Q. What kind of response do you think Junsu would give, after listening to the contents of today’s Press conference?
Youngpil: I believe who would have thoughts same as mine. Junsu also has strong fixation over a game and, almost never has ‘FCMEN’ lost in an official match. So, this time as well, I believe the thought of wanting to win is strong so, there is no compensation to be thought about right (laugh).
Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.42.01 PM
[TRANS]
Q. How is ‘FC MEN’s team work?
Youngpil: Our team is gathering of people who really like soccer. Junsu, Kikwang, Doojoon is also like that and, the time we gather, it’s only talk about soccer. So, in the time we have a match, everyone has the feeling of wanting to participate however, schedule coordination is difficult, this time as well people who could not come due to schedule coordination, were disappointed. Members of the team, all have a feeling of family and get along well, teamwork is very good to the extent that we can even go to travel together! 

Source: Korepo
Trans: xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER

[TRANS] 150806 Subjective Ranking of Male Idols’ Singing Ability! People who have innate tone! – #1 Kim Jaejoong & #2 Kim Junsu

JYJ3’s Note: As the title said, this is a subjective opinion.  But it’s important to know Non-fans Acknowledge Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu as great singers^^
[TRANS]
Hello! I usually want to post about what’s happening in my everyday life,
but not much happens in my life.
Today, I’m revealing once secret…!!!
It is… my major in college was vocal training∼!
Therefore, I taught alot students and
quiet knowledgable doesn’t mean I’m tremendous singer π π
People think vocal trainers must be good singers. It’s true.
You need to be a good singer in order to become a vocal trainers.
However! Even if you are not a terrific singer,
whoever with talent in teaching can become a vocal trainer.
Today, I decided to rank male idols according to their singing ability.
This post is truthful and doesn’t include even 1% of a fan’s point of view.
Please keep in mind that I have listened to the idols here singing live
countless times and saw many related videos before writing this post ^__^!!!
8th Place: Baek Hyeon of EXO
7th Place: Lee Hongki of FT Island
6th Place: Sandeul of B1A4
5th Place: Onew of Shinee
4th Place: Yang Yoseob of BEAST
3rd Place: Kyuhyun of Super Junior
photo 23111C3E55C2FEE604F337.png
2nd place is JYJ’s Kim Junsu.
Are you familiar with him? Or perhaps why isn’t Kim Junsu in 1st place? Shouldn’t he be? There seems to be a lot of people who are wondering.
After having done a lot of singing since breaking his voice, doesn’t such efforts make a vocal unparalleled like this? You want to know.
There is a common saying that goes ‘Born to sing’. A person who can deny these words after having hearing Kim Junsu’s singing more than once, I think there is not a single one possibly in this world!
But I find it regrettable a little that Kim Junsu uses his vocal in musicals right now ㅠㅅㅠ
Of course to use a singing style that fits in a musical and for pronunciation correction being the biggest flaw in musicals, although it fits to use another vocalization from his vocalization of the times he sings songs in general, his voice seems like it thickened and deepened gradually. I sometimes do miss his voice from when he was young in the old days, as well
But there are many people who loves his current, changed voice!
Maybe when and as he gets older, I think the years of experience in his voice are not of a singer who’s grown fully committed the most. Although everyone can identify with him, he is a singer who’s more well-suited for the word of singer or artist rather than idol.
He’s changed his old high-pitched vocalization a lot, and although I am sad about it very much; I have to praise Kim Junsu’s current vocal, too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!!!
photo 2704F54155C2FEE72F3448.png
1st Place is Kim Jaejoong of JYJ
At first place belongs to Kim Jaejoong.
After the concert, my friend and I usually just go home without a word.
And we say to each other the next day, “Want to pay and watch it one more time”.
Um. This is not a bad thing, I mean, if he would sing for us,
I would spend my last penny to see him sing live.
How can I dare to evaluate his singing, but..
As I said above, Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong are
too of good singers to be called idols
Especially Kim Jaejoong…
Whoever heard him sing live would agree. He would be called a “God”
I like Kim Jaejoong’s ability to compose and write lyrics.
But I was really impressed
when he made the songs in the genre he truly wanted
after he was freed from that company and the usual songs.
“Impressive” isn’t enough to describe him, though…
Ballads and dance numbers are good but his rock and rock ballads are truly gripping.
Park Jinyoung (JYP) said once: half air half voice.
You will realize what half air and half voice means once you hear Kim Jaejoong sing.
I sometimes wonder.
How he can he sing the note till the end without even exhaling once?
How he can sing that long with just one bretah?
Wasn’t his voice really thin?
Some mistakenly think that his voice isn’t that powerful after seeing few live video clips,
you are gravely mistaken.
Talking about live videos…
In his case.. you can think  of it this way:
The volume of his voice is too powerful so was buried
I hate to make comparisons but the volume of his voice is 1×5 KJS’s.
Kim Jaejoong has a voice of great compass
covering basic female scale to very deep low scale.
I can say with confidence, his vocal and voice color is the best.
Source: Yellow Letterbox  
Translations by: @crystalmoon64 (KJJ) + rilanna of JYJ3 (KJS)  
Shared by: JYJ3

Another reason and proof JYJ is the best!!!
In Heaven (Kim Jaejoong- lyricist and composer)

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/31- 9/6/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/09/jyj-news-week-of-831-962015.html?spref=tw

JYJ Members Reveal They Were Nearly Named 'Tri-Sexual'

By Tamar Herman | September 03, 2015 11:53 AM EDT

JYJ

What's in a name?
The meaning of K-pop idol groups are sometimes filled with meaning, but the name of trio JYJ is taken from the first letters of the names of after its members- Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu. On August 25, during the fourth annual JYJ Membership Week event, two of the members revealed that the group was nearly named "Tri-Sexual."
Kim "XIA" Junsu revealed that he had thought up the possible name for the group in order to make a big impact.
Kim and Park Yoochun discussed their naming process at the event, and Park made it clear that Kim was the one to think of the name.
"Is it okay to say this?" Kim asked the audience before revealing the name. "At the time there was Lady Gaga [gaining popularity], and we wanted to be more global. So we said let's go for something more powerful." He paused before revealing the name.
"Doesn't it sound like panties?" Park asked the audience to a lot of laughs. "Red panties."
The third member of JYJ, Kim Jaejoong, did not attend the event due to his military service. Similarly, the membership week event was one of Park's final events before enlisting in the Korean military on August 27.
JYJ was formed in 2010, following the trio's departure from SM Entertainment's quintet TVXQ. The group's last album was "Just Us," released in 2014.

KpopStarz

OHMYgodSUN!!!

Thank you to JaeChun for NOT agreeing to that name!!!

LOL

#JYJForever

Junsu Instagram Update

xiaxiaxia1215

김준수@1215thexiahtic

[Trans] #ToscanaHotel #WithHulkBuster Heh finally took picture yah https://instagram.com/p/7Px5pOC-zK/ 

Translations via Vichellelicious

COIqdpzUcAM0pSL.jpg

Junsu at <The Kitchen & Salvatore Bar>! Address: 85, Susong-dong, Jongno-gu, Somerset Palace http://www.somersetpalace.co.kr/en/store/store.asp?act=sub_5#_=_ 

Embedded image permalink

Oh! Junsu dining with Frank Wildhorn at <The Kitchen Salvatore & Bar>! His smile! ��https://instagram.com/p/7Nv_pzLxx0/  (hanaone) 

COErvx5UEAEZKOz.jpg
Note: Frank Wildhorn is a well known American composer (Jekyll & Hyde, Dracula, Death Note and more)

Junsu's mom's Twitter Update
yun y m@zunoxiahmom

옛다~~~선물~~ㅋ

[Trans] Hey hey~~~Present~~ㅋ
Via vichellelicious

Embedded image permalink

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/31- 9/6/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/09/jyj-news-week-of-831-962015.html?spref=tw

XIAH Press @XIAH_Press

[VOTE/投票] Who's the Top Male Vocalist in K-Pop? - JYJ's JUNSU http://live.media.daum.net/thekminute/topmalevocals  #XIA #JUNSU #ジュンス

Embedded image permalink

Which guy’s got the best set of pipes in K-pop? 

We want to know your take! Vote for your bias or let your ears be the judge! Think someone’s missing from our list? Let us know in the comments! :) 

1. JYJ's JUNSU

20150430141125988.jpeg
20150501174407401.jpeg

Click above link to vote...

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/7-9/13/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/09/jyj-news-week-of-97-9132015.html?spref=tw

Archived