she's do have all pretty pics,not just in 70's style :D:D

but the most important is she's good in acting

she's my first favorite korean actress

thanks for all those nice pics demen

please do keep this thread active

she's do have all pretty pics,not just in 70's style :D:D

but the most important is she's good in acting

she's my first favorite korean actress

thanks ladyzfingers, ccbabe, Felicia, ripgal & all for keeping this thread alive :P

I'll post her nice pix which I collected :D

my fav couple Frank & Jin Young

post-33-1073531911.jpg

post-33-1073532109.jpg

post-33-1073532188.jpg

and my pretty Yun Ah

post-33-1073532410.jpg

post-33-1073532832.jpg

post-33-1073533656.jpg

sya03.jpg

SYA020.JPG

SYA053.JPG

yuna_021.jpg

SYA054.JPG

SYA039.JPG

yoon-a%201229-6.jpg

SYA012.JPG

post-102-1073544280.jpg

post-102-1073544741.jpg

post-102-1073544847.jpg

post-102-1073544928.jpg

post-102-1073545138.jpg

anyone has info of Lost in love? it's realeased in Feb rite? how's rate?

2005080613402522648_2.jpg

Hi all SYA supporters. Here are my contribution. Sorry that I don't remember the sources. :sweatingbullets:

Hotelier and All About Eve are my fav K dramas so far. Shooting Hotelier in LV dessert

Photo_LAdessert.jpg

Hotelier cast at a conference. SHG was very young at that time.

presscon_hotelier.jpg

A few of my nice collections:

Casual and relaxed...

1137112955.jpg

Like an angel

63p15002.jpg

047.jpg

Promoting drama "Hong Kong Express"

BCDB-nuk99lhj.jpg

A shot in an old drama, sorry that I don't know the name, anyone can help :blush: C4A3B1B806_161613dreamnice_com.jpg

Go! SYA! :)

Hi all SYA supporters. Here are my contribution. Sorry that I don't remember the sources. :sweatingbullets:

A shot in an old drama, sorry that I don't know the name, anyone can help :blush: C4A3B1B806_161613dreamnice_com.jpg

Go! SYA! :)

Thanks Demen and ccbabe for capturing all the beautiful pictures of SYA!! She often gives me the impression that she is sweet and soft-spoken type of person. I admired her beautiful legs....especially her nice calf...(obvious when she wore the uniform in Hotelier). She is so smart looking with her hair nicely and neatly bunned.

Btw, ccbabe the above picture of Ahn Jae Wook and Soon Yun Ah is taken in the drama BAD BOYS (MBC-2000). This drama is about 4 guys who are considered troublemakers. They form a rock band in high school and become best friends for life. Sorry, I can't comment much on this drama as I've yet to watch it....still sourcing! Mianneh.... :rolleyes:

Guest ladyzfingers

demen,can u show me how to put the pics here?

i have some of SYA pics in my collections

but i have save it in my diskette

i wanna put it here

Feliciah, bad boys (bad friends) is a good drama, though SYA was not a leading actress she's very pretty in this drama, prettiest i suppose :D And Kim Ji Soo played the main role but Ahn's character loves SYA's character :D happy ending

ladyzfingers, u know that SYA & AJW dated for several years rite :D and if you wanna post the pix, plz create a host in www.photobucket.com then copy the URL & paste in img attach

Feliciah, bad boys (bad friends) is a good drama, though SYA was not a leading actress she's very pretty in this drama, prettiest i suppose :D And Kim Ji Soo played the main role but Ahn's character loves SYA's character :D happy ending

ladyzfingers, u know that SYA & AJW dated for several years rite :D and if you wanna post the pix, plz create a host in www.photobucket.com then copy the URL & paste in img attach

Thanks Felicia and Damen for the info on "Bad Boys". Knowing that "BB" has a happy ending makes me want to watch it very bad. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a copy anywhere. :tears:

Felicia, I totally agree with your comment about SYA's legs and hair in "Hotelier". Good observation! (well, it would be silly to miss that :lol: )

I didn't know that SYA & AJW were a couple for a few years. When was that? Was it after the shooting of "BB"? Does anyone know why they break up eventually? Anymore "gossips"?

Ladyzfingers, please post your pics of SYA here. It is not too difficult, just follow the instruction from Damen. We are looking forward to your contributions. ;)

Here's another pic of SYA in HK promoting Hong Kong Express:

SYAHK.jpg

Thanks Felicia and Damen for the info on "Bad Boys". Knowing that "BB" has a happy ending makes me want to watch it very bad. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a copy anywhere. :tears:

Felicia, I totally agree with your comment about SYA's legs and hair in "Hotelier". Good observation! (well, it would be silly to miss that :lol: )

I didn't know that SYA & AJW were a couple for a few years. When was that? Was it after the shooting of "BB"? Does anyone know why they break up eventually? Anymore "gossips"?

Ladyzfingers, please post your pics of SYA here. It is not too difficult, just follow the instruction from Damen. We are looking forward to your contributions. ;)

Here's another pic of SYA in HK promoting Hong Kong Express:

SYAHK.jpg

Thanks Demen for providing some info on Bad Boys. Would love to watch it if I ever get hold of the drama.... :rolleyes:

Ccbabe....In my opinion, SYA possesses one of the most beautiful body structure....a well-balanced to be exact! Her height is ideal and strangely I don't find her very matching with AJW (the height issue!) but I love this actor as an individual. He is full of charm and talent. I've heard of them as a couple before but I've no idea when and how they started as a couple. Maybe, I should find out more ......(sorry, sound so busybody....).

Yeap! Ladyzfingers...I will be anxiously waiting for the beautiful pictures of SYA! :rolleyes: Take your time...

P.S I like SYA in HK Express (was so sad that the drama was not getting the attention...poor ratings!) and she matches the male lead, Cha In Pyo...(he sure do exudes a manly charm)....and who wouldn't be attracted to his macho look! Too bad he is already happily married to Shin Ae Ra! :tears:

Guest ripgal

Hi Ripgal! :)

Frankly, this drama was kind of a bit slow moving...the story plot. JDG chose SYA over CJW but he had developed feelings for CJW and later diverted his attention to SYA (probably with a promise made to her brother to take care of her). JDG's role as Jung In-Ha is more reserved and he hardly speaks out his mind. Kim Mi Sook died due to illness and he was totally devastated over her death. In my opinion, there's not much room for any of the leads to display their acting skill. Perhaps SARANG was an older drama (1998) and the actors were not so experienced in their portrayal...a bit raw. Just my opinion!

Nevertheless, this drama demonstrates how the power of public opinion can change the course of a drama. Korean viewers were upset by the older woman-younger man storyline of this drama, so a new writer was brought in and the storyline changed half-way through the drama. :o

Sorry, if I've in some way gone off-topic in the discussion of this drama, LOVE. <_<

thanx felicia 4 enlightening me on the series.. i remembered seeing JDG n KMS inside only.. didn't get to see SYA inside.. maybe i shud haf finished it.

btw.. i saw SYA in the her new film sacrifice ritual with LDW. she's really pretty.. i think she has grown prettier.. really natural with intellectual beauty.. i hope she recovers soon.. cos her limp was kinda serious when i saw her in the clip..

@all: you all admire sya's legs :P and so do I :w00t:

ladyzfingers, still haven't post sya pix? u need help?

naughty Yunah

post-102-1073546448.jpg

post-102-1073547958.jpg

as a dancer in Papercrane

Song%20Yun%20Ah%20017.jpg

Yun Ah showed up at the autograph session of cosmetic brand 3LAP on Mar 18th

20060321134007.278.0.jpg

src: sya.com

thanx felicia 4 enlightening me on the series.. i remembered seeing JDG n KMS inside only.. didn't get to see SYA inside.. maybe i shud haf finished it.

btw.. i saw SYA in the her new film sacrifice ritual with LDW. she's really pretty.. i think she has grown prettier.. really natural with intellectual beauty.. i hope she recovers soon.. cos her limp was kinda serious when i saw her in the clip..

Ripgal, not many were interested in LOVE as the story plot were developing very slowly and like I mentioned earlier, many particularly the Ajummahs were against the younger guy-older woman kind of relationship. Later, SYA & CJW were brought in to salvage the drama but somehow the earlier controversial plot had tarnished the production's image. However, from what I heard, LOVE failed to impress the viewers despite the inclusion of new breeds.... Perhaps, you should dig out the drama again and re-watch those scenes after KMS died. :crazy:

I've yet to watch any clips on her new movie with LDW.....and hope SYA will recover soon ...FIGHTING! :D

Guest ladyzfingers

no news of SYA these days, I just hv some pix to share

SYA029.JPG

SYA028.JPG

SYA041.JPG

yuna_021.jpg

src: sya.com

thanks Demen for all those beauty pics here

love it

so sorry dear,i have no time to upload SYA pics

been very busy lately...

but i'll try to put it some of my collections here

i didnt have much,actually :D

just my really favorite

new SYA's message on star-art

translated by mercury@sya.com

What a beautiful sunshine!!!

Hello.

At last, I can sleep tight!

Sorry for not posting for a long time. Many friends kept saying about that, I wasn’t comfortable, either. Anyways, I am a little bit having a hard time adjusting to the new work environment, but I am quite comfortable and having a ball on the spot. Wherever I go, our Yoona family always shows up to support me… Some Japanese friends who come to see me across the sea… Even though I saw you guys a few days ago, I really want to say ‘thank you’ again. As the sunshine is getting strong, your hearts are full of spring, I guess? After this spring, when the hot summer comes, a great woman police officer will come to you. I hope you look forward to my new movie. I will take care, don’t surrender to the chill wind in the spring! OKOKOK? See ya.

another news

reposted from sya.com :P

src:http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

3LAB “Take care of SYA”

SYA is going to visit the States on 23rd and shoot a commercial with the shooting team.

Top star SYA is going to shoot the commercial receiving special treatment from the US headquarters of 3LAB.

SYA, who was chosen as a new model for 3LAB, is going to visit the US headquarters of 3LAB on 23rd. This is a short trip of 3 days and 4 nights, and she is going to shoot the commercial with the CF shooting team.

Since SYA has been shooting the movie ‘Don’t Forget Me’, it was not easy to go to the States to shoot the commercial for her. However, 3LAB, the famous brand which targets the Korean market, made a great effort to shoot the commercial, by taking good care of SYA.

Before going to the USA, SYA is off to China on 3rd to attend the promotion event for the women’s casual brand ‘Crocodile’

• 2 weeks later...