Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Guest ashleesimpson

why isnt she wearing the ring on her ring finger??

i think they look good together.

i have to say song yoon ah is too pretty.

she's skinnier right??

cant waitttt for the big day

Could anyone tell me why she cried? I'm so happy for her!

Read from SYA.com thread that she cried was becos SGY did not get approval from her parents easily.

SYA is so pretty at the press conference. I'm glad she find her Mr. Right (although not the choice I imagine) :P

Congratutions SYA - wishing you happiness always! :)

Read from SYA.com thread that she cried was becos SGY did not get approval from her parents easily.

SYA is so pretty at the press conference. I'm glad she find her Mr. Right (although not the choice I imagine) :P

Congratutions SYA - wishing you happiness always! :)

ソン・ユナが結婚発表記者会見中に涙を流した理由は?

4998_13.jpg

http://vod.innolife.net/2009/05/tv_090509_0125_02.wmv

Source: innolife.net

Guest Zombie

SKG did looked old, tired & stern at the press conference, but I believed this matured couple will make their marriage last.

It is funny how he walked ahead of SYA onto the stage instead of holding her hand or walking behind her.

Was also expecting him to pass her a tissue when she cried...but this man went on talking...:lol:

SKG did looked old, tired & stern at the press conference, but I believed this matured couple will make their marriage last.

It is funny how he walked ahead of SYA onto the stage instead of holding her hand or walking behind her.

Was also expecting him to pass her a tissue when she cried...but this man went on talking...:lol:

Exactly my sentiments! :lol: But I got this feeling that SKG is such a no-nonsense person (never seen him in any interviews before) and that he is serious about SYA. Despite the lack of emotions shown by him, there's this aura how he made SYA feel safe and happy. She is just beaming when addressing SKG as 'Oppa' in her answers.

But it is obvious that SKG (with the status he was before) had to work really hard to get the approval of SYA's parents. Heard that her previous relationship with a fellow actor didn't work because of her father had disaproved. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I just wish both of them happiness, it's great that they came out to announce the wedding together. I think that showed a lot.

May 11, 2009

Top Star Couple to Wed in Late May

e090511_01.jpg

Acclaimed actor Sul Kyung-gu and actress Song Yun-ah announced that they will get married on May 28th at Bangbae Catholic Church in Seoul. Korea’s top celebrities held a press conference on Saturday to talk about their wedding plans.

The two stars first met when they appeared in the 2002 film, “Jail Breaker.” Back then they were just colleagues, but their relationship bloomed after Sul divorced from his wife in 2006. He had been separated from his wife four years prior to the divorce.

At the press conference the couple admitted that it was difficult to get permission from their parents. But after convincing their parents of their sincerity and love for each other, they finally got the parents’ blessing. The couple said that they plan to have at least two children.

Although Sul is a highly respected actor, famous for his roles in the popular “Public Enemy” series, “Silmido,” “Oasis,” and “Peppermint Candy,” his unhappy marriage and subsequent divorce made him a rather unlikely prospect for the husband of much beloved Song. She is known for TV dramas “Hotelier” with Bae Yong-joon and last year’s hit “On Air.”

Source: KBS World

May 11, 2009

Sol Kyung-gu, Song Yun-ah to Wed

2009051100643_0.jpg

Actor Sol Kyung-gu (left) and actress Song Yun-ah pose

for photos at a press conference announcing their wedding

plans in Seoul on Saturday

Actor Sol Kyung-gu and actress Song Yun-ah are getting married on May 28. Rumors that they were dating started as early as in 2002, when both appeared in the film "Jail Breakers."

When Sol announced his divorce after four years of separation with his then-wife in 2006, the rumors intensified, but the two consistently denied them.

They now claim their secret romance began in summer 2007. In a press conference to announce their wedding plans on Saturday, Song said her trust in Sol grew steadily through knowing him for a long time.

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

Guest zacey

this came as a surprise to me.. but i am happy for her... she looked blissful and happy.. :rolleyes:

congratulations to both of them.. :)

Guest Zombie

Exactly my sentiments! :lol: But I got this feeling that SKG is such a no-nonsense person (never seen him in any interviews before) and that he is serious about SYA. Despite the lack of emotions shown by him, there's this aura how he made SYA feel safe and happy. She is just beaming when addressing SKG as 'Oppa' in her answers.

But it is obvious that SKG (with the status he was before) had to work really hard to get the approval of SYA's parents. Heard that her previous relationship with a fellow actor didn't work because of her father had disaproved. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I just wish both of them happiness, it's great that they came out to announce the wedding together. I think that showed a lot.

From the VOD, SKG seem the least romantic k/man around besides the other top A lister SKH.

From what I had read from the chinese forum ( not sure how true) , he did send her valentine gift recently and also his penned his diary/write up of his love for her. :P

According to SYA, her father took an immediate liking of SKG only after their first meeting recently and also realising that SKG screen image and real personality is totally different.

Actor Ahn Jae Wook was SYA ex flame. ;)

^ SKH-ssi is actually quite adorable at the red carpet with actress Kim Hae Sook last year :lol: .. not the typical romantic lead, perhaps but he's actually very attentive charming man and laughs a lot.. at least from what I have seen. Obviously more relaxed than SKG .. but really appreciate the cool tidbit, SKG does look like he'd do that for SYA.. gifts & other romantic stuff. Just that he won't display his affection openly for the public to see, I guess. ;)

Besides love & compatibility, it's also very important to get along well with the in-laws.. glad that SKG and SYA's father are ok..

Guest theLEGEND

Wow, totally unexpected but I'm happy for her. I hope they'll live a blissful marriage life. Congrats to both of them! Hope to see Yoon Ah junior and Kyung Gu junior soon. :P

PS: I recognized Kyung Gu from his "Voice Of A Murderer" movie and he's awesome there!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: DaheeFanel

Song Yoon Ah Cast In “Wedding Dress”

Posted by daheefanel on May 13, 2009

Heh. Ironic title, no?

Actress Song Yoon Ah, who’s getting married on the 28th to actor Seol Kyung Ku, has been cast in the upcoming film Wedding Dress, which is directed by Kwon Hyung Jin (For Horowitz). The story is about a single mother with a nine-year-old daughter who finds out that she’s dying of cancer. Thus, she decides to help her daughter so that she can live on well after her death. The film will show the progress of the mother and daughter’s goodbye, and how they prepare for it. The “wedding dress” of the title refers to the wedding dress Song Yoon Ah’s character never got to wear, and that she leaves behind for her daughter.

So…yeah. The storyline is Overdone Melodrama Central, squeezing the tears out of us for all it’s worth. Still. I kinda liked For Horowitz (especially Park Yong Woo and Uhm Jung Hwa’s acting in it), and Song Yoon Ah’s a good actress. Maybe it’ll turn out well.

(Via Ilkan Sports)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ashleesimpson

congrats to song yoon ah and her husband

live happily together and have beautiful kids