Highschool Of The Dead

Guest ericweiss

Guest ericweiss

Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting and wonderful manga? I would like to introduce this one to you - "Highschool of the Dead", it's really worth for reading!!!

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.
In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them." The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

111556.jpg
I'm sure you will love it as its cliff-hanging scenarios. The link below is for downloading.

Click here http://manga.yuedu365.com/bookinfo/5003

Notice:

You need download the e-Read and install it before you download this manga.
BUT before you install this file, I strongly recommend you to scan the VIRUS firstly.

Wish you could enjoy and love this manga,it is very wonderful!
Volumes: 8 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4989Published by: YenPressAnime Episodes: 12
high-school-of-the-dead-highschool-back-

highschool-of-the-dead-high-school-sub-e

GakuenMokushiroku-HIGHSCHOOLOFTHEDEADful

• 1 year later...
Guest Uverstar

i read a chapter annnd i stopped cuz too much fan service ..

lols I ain't reading this then XD when I read your post I thought of K-On! immediately lol

EDIT: I tried reading it...It was just fanservice and the manga version of Resident Evil with kids lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived