Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

How's the tone of the Drama so far? Since it's unsubbed, I probably waon't try it unless it's uncharacteristically upbeat for a weekender. 

On 16.03.2016 at 4:03 AM, stuartjmz said:

How's the tone of the Drama so far? Since it's unsubbed, I probably waon't try it unless it's uncharacteristically upbeat for a weekender. 

I don`t know how is a typical weekender. I"ve never watched one. :D

It`s a mix of emotions. There are warm moments, even funny moments but there is sadness too. Plenty. But what I like is that there is a balance so far. The cast is very good and it is a pleasure to watch them.

The drama is subbed. Thank God! So far we have 4 of 6 episodes. I understand if you will not watch this. I don`t think I will watch another family drama but now I will never say never. I don`t regret watching Happy Home so far.  I am addicted to it. But ... for me everything with Soyeon is a must see. :) I am glad that I don`t have to watch something I don`t like.

• Like 1

Namooactors released photos from episode 7

Soyeon`s character, Hae Ryung, has a messy hair, some bruises on her face and she is wandering the streets. I think this scene is after she had the fight with Young Eun, the mistress of her husband. Soyeon is doing a very good job in this drama, she makes us feel the depression of her character.

1917804_1298567166826676_784375238787733 .

10399090_1298567170160009_51285651183762

12239865_1298567160160010_18719332606751

source

• Like 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

I don`t know how is a typical weekender. I"ve never watched one. :D

It`s a mix of emotions. There are warm moments, even funny moments but there is sadness too. Plenty. But what I like is that there is a balance so far. The cast is very good and it is a pleasure to watch them.

The drama is subbed. Thank God! So far we have 4 of 6 episodes. I understand if you will not watch this. I don`t think I will watch another family drama but now I will never say never. I don`t regret watching Happy Home so far.  I am addicted to it. But ... for me everything with Soyeon is a must see. :) I am glad that I don`t have to watch something I don`t like.

Thanks for that - I had decided to pass because the last time I checked it was unsubbed. No that I know it's being subbed I will definitely check it out - @victorb would never talk to me again if I didn't! :D

Talking about fashion ... again. :D Now with prices.

Happy Home Episode 6

Pastel vs vintage

H Bottom angora coat ₩ 1,180,000/ funnel neck and oversized knit  ₩ 295,000/ leather shoulder bag 'Bean Pole Accessories' ₩ 468,000/  single monk strap shoes decorated with enamel points' Chez Fernand "₩ 64,500

Coat by 'Second Floor' ₩ 435,000/  wide cuff blouse with a soft crepe material ₩ 295,000/ boot-cut denim pants American Eagle ₩ 79,900 / natural leather stilettos 'Jenny Twinkle' ₩ 129,000.

http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2016031616555373336&type=1&scd=201&MSTN

• Like 2

Happy Home has 3 scenes with one punch dialogue that attracts the audiences!

201603170744509110_1.jpg

Kim Ji Won`s scene "I`m a woman too..." was very well done. And I also loved the scene with her and Kim Young Chul. Father in law and daughter in law bond is strong in this drama *"You are my daughter in law")

Kim Soyeon`s character, Hae Ryung just found out about her husband infidelity. She is angry to both Young Eun (Lee So Jung) and Hyun Ki (Lee Pil Mo) . She said coldly to MIL`s secretary  "Speak to me like you are a subordinate" and later to her husband : "Take your hand off me". 

http://news.joins.com/article/19736695?cloc=rss|news|total_list

Let see what other scenes will get articles in the future.

• Like 3

Another article about a future scene in Happy Home. She was praised again for her acting. I think she is doing a marvelous job portraying a woman with a trauma, a depressed woman who could not deal properly with the death of her son.

기사이미지

It is a flashback. I think it is after the accident. She can`t accept the death of her son. She is nervous and bites her nails and looking at the screen, eyes lost focus.. I think she has a nervous break down. The scene was filmed on March 11. 

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201603180018

Someone translated the article...

Broken soul,mental breakdown Bong hae ryung
Kim so yeon "Mother love,stripped soul acting 'God So yeon' "
Filming on March 11,biting her nails, eyes lost focus look to the screen.
Her acting make staff goosebumps
Production company said, "Kim Yeon dignified acting shine in each episode. Each of her gestures, small face, will not miss shown variety expression.her acting is perfectly digest the script",

credit

• Like 3