Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

minkie_p said:

I also asked my friends who know Korean about her message pic in DC but no one can translated because her handwriting too difficult to read ^^” It seems she mentioned to one person name “Jin Hyuk” (maybe one fan at DC) but mentioned nothing about new drama or new project. As far as I know, only one drama that will be airing in November and uncompleted about casting lead roles is MBC “Mister Beak” but not sure about cable dramas. From my point, I think she'll has no more new project in this year but always hope she’ll comeback on screen as soon as possible. Small screen would be best but that's OK if she choose big screen ;;)

September 30, 2014 
Hye Ri & Kim So Yeon reunited at premiere of 'My Love, My Bride'
Source: STARN News 20140930234153_542ac1313bec7_1.jpg
Hye Ri dropped a selfie that she took with Kim So Yeon.
On September 29th, Girl's Day's Hye Ri uploaded the photo on her Twitter, and wrote, "Met So Yeon at premiere of movie 'My Love, My Bride.' Thanks to Mi Ran for inviting us."
She also wrote, "It was a great fortune to watch such a great movie. I will think about watching it again when it gets officially released. Good luck to Mi Ran!"
The photo shows Hye Ri and Kim So Yeon posing fora selfie together.
The two are wearing a full makeup, and many fans and Netizens are showing explosive reactions for their beautiful looks.
Meanwhile, Hye Ri and Kim So Yeon attended VIP Premiere of movie 'My Love, My Bride' by La Mi Ran's invitation.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

WOhoo. Some pictures from her November pictorials are available to the public. She looks gorgeous as always. I want to know what pictures they show in the magazine.

I love the first photo. I want to see it in the magazine. The second photo is not a favorite. She looks great, I like the clothes ( the color of the dress, the combination of pistachio green and purple- blue color of her shoes, the hair, the make up) but I don`t like the posture very much. It is the second time I saw her in this posture and coincidence it was in a green dress too. :) But never mind, I will not be picky. Give me new photos to stare!

October 21, 2014

Kim So-yeon boasts sexy look for Elle
Source: KPOPHerald
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141021
Korean Actress Kim So-yeon’s photo shoot with Elle magazine was released on Tuesday.

Wearing Lancom makeup, Kim gave off her sexy charms in burgundy lips and smoky eyes.
The whole editorial including an interview is available in the November issue of Elle. 

Kim So Yeon is sexy and fierce for 'ELLE'

October 22, 2014 @ 10:05 am
'ELLE' released a few pictures from actress Kim So Yeon's recent photo shoot.

Advertising the cosmetic brand 'Lancome', Kim So Yeon is fierce with her various lip colors and dark eyes. While her lacy clothes add sex appeal to her look, her ombre hairstyle gives her an edge that is sure to catch readers' eyes.

The full photo shoot and interview will be published in 'ELLE's November issue. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/kim-so-yeon-is-sexy-and-fierce-for-elle

• 2 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[MV] The Love of Lijiang 《丽江之恋》 - Kim So Yeon, Yu Rong Guang...

cr: Bity Sso you tube :)