Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

class="main-title"[WIKI Ranking] ‘Real Men’, Who is the Best Female Soldier Without Make-Up?

Posted on Sep 1, 2014

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

Rank #2. Kim So Yeon (13 votes out of 54 votes cast)

☞ Please do not ignore the beauty of women who are over 30s! She is skinny, polite, and even gorgeous. She only has to meet a mate for life.  

Kim So Yeon/ photo=Namoo Actors

Kim So Yeon/ photo=Namoo Actors

<Opinion>

-Did she really remove the entire make-up?

- No words needed. She is just elegant.

- Don’t see any difference between before/after make-up.

- She looks just like when she was in a drama.

- How come she does not have any break out?

- Strong face features, shining skin, she’s got everything. But since she is two years junior than Hong Eun Hee, she ranks #2.

I can`t believe they vote for the most beautiful girl without make-up. :))

The female cast of 'Real Men' suffers through chemical warfare training

August 31, 2014 @ 2:50 pm

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/08/af_org/Hyeri-GNA_1409510894_af_org.jpg

In the last picture is So Yeon. 10- 005.

The ladies of the female brigade of 'Real Men' got to experience what is possibly one of the most infamous training exercises in the South Korean military - the chemical warfare training, where a squad is locked inside a concrete room, which is then pumped full of tear gas!

Although the intensity was lessened to compensate for the female soldiers, that didn't stop G.NA and Hyeri from sprinting out the door, tears in their eyes and drool coming out of their mouths. The fact that their masks weren't attached properly didn't help!

The ladies of the female brigade of 'Real Men' got to experience what is possibly one of the most infamous training exercises in the South Korean military - the chemical warfare training, where a squad is locked inside a concrete room, which is then pumped full of tear gas!

Although the intensity was lessened to compensate for the female soldiers, that didn't stop G.NA and Hyeri from sprinting out the door, tears in their eyes and drool coming out of their mouths. The fact that their masks weren't attached properly didn't help!” (allkpop

So Yeon in the gas chamber training.

larus said: class="main-title"[WIKI Ranking] ‘Real Men’, Who is the Best Female Soldier Without Make-Up?....

- Strong face features, shining skin, she’s got everything. But since she is two years junior than Hong Eun Hee, she ranks #2.

AaliyaS said: So next week will be their last episode? That's too bad ;(I am glad KSY finished CBR, it seems so hard for everyone. KSY seems to be enjoying bonding with the other guests :)Next week looks interesting, i am really surprised their are no sups for this show too? 

@AaliyaS
Full episode of ep.71 on Youtube below :D

Realmen Female Soldier Special Ep71
part1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEp7YVNvBoc

part2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iykn7Dvw-yA

part3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtt1mgIMkek

part4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhpuVFx1xc

part5http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhpuVFx1xc

part6http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH7skCqUrPg

part7http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z89oSTvtSxI&list=PL_ySBOv0PHbNFp1miPBxoYAjKsD7zBNH-
uploader credit : 제현이 

Soyeon left a long message on DC last night. As far as used Google translate :-S she hope everyone enjoy watching Realmen which a precious experience for her and blessed all Kfans have a nice time on Chuseok holidays.
kimsoyeon_temp.jpg
^^*^^*^^*잘지내고계신거죠***^^***저는..이번주방송보고..홍.당.무가.된얼굴로.아직까지..ㅠㅠ.ㅋㅋ^^*^^*^^*뭐..매번.방송보구..홍당무로변신하지만..어제.진.사.보구의.홍당무변신은..아직까지.진행중이네요..ㅋㅋ뭐이리..다못하고.뭐이리..울어대는지..ㅋㅋㅋ이번홍당무얼굴은..꽤.오래갈것같습니다........^^;;;;여전히..앞으로의방송도..분!명!ㅠㅠ.모든것에..부족하고.서투름의연속일테지만...제,기억속의.4일은..정말..많은걸..느끼고..알아가고..반성한..*알고있던사람이..더좋아지고...새로운만남이..더없이..소중하게된....아주.귀중한시간이었습니다...^^*^^*^^*남은..방송도..즐겁게..시청부탁드려요***^^***
흐흐***추석인사차들렸다가..말도없이..군대를다녀온게..찔려서..주저리주저리해봤어요^^*^^*^^*남은시간도...풍성한...한가위요^^*^^*^^*
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=23832&page=1

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So Yeon Talks about Her Experiences on “Real Men,” Says It Was Truly Memorableddangha September 10, 2014
screen-shot-2014-09-10-at-9.48.38-pm.png

Actress Kim So Yeon has opened up about her thoughts on her experiences while filming the military variety show “Real Men.”

Through her official fan cafe, she talked about her memories while filming “Real Men,” and her honest thoughts on appearing in variety programs as an actress.

She said, “I blush every time I see myself on the show, and it’s still going on. I am so bad at everything and I cried so much, I think I’ll blush for some more.”

She also added, “The four days in my memory are filled with unforgettable moments and learning experiences. It was a truly precious opportunity, to get closer to people I already knew and form new relationships. I hope you enjoy the remaining episodes as well.”

Kim So Yeon has been garnering a lot of praise for her honest and polite personality shown on the show.

On the upcoming September 14 episode of the female celebrity special of “Real Men,” the cast will go through intensive ranger training.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/10/kim-so-yeon-talks-about-her-experiences-on-real-men-says-it-was-truly-memorable/

Kim So Yeon Stars in ‘Real Men-Female Soldiers’

Kaede Jun+ by | Sep 10, 2014

realmen_femalesoldiers_02.jpg
I had no idea Kim So Yeon was in a variety show called ‘Real Men – Female Soldiers’! *smacks head for not being a proper fan* I don’t really follow variety shows though, but ‘Real Men’ is a show about male actors living the army life for an extended period of time on the show. Some have already gone to the army, and some haven’t. But all can agree that living the army life is really hard. Now that show has branched out to women, who are largely unseen and not as known about if you only follow entertainment news.

In Korea, females are not drafted into the army to serve like the men are. That’s why there’s more hullabaloo when your favorite male actor goes to the army – you won’t see him for almost two years. Female actresses on the other hand never disappear, unless they get married and decide to stop acting, have children and take a form of maternity leave, or take some other sort of break. However that doesn’t mean that women are not in the army. Most who are volunteer and enroll as officers as they want an actual career out of it. It’s not seen as an obligation to them like the conscription is for men. The women still undergo similar rigorous training, although theirs is considered much easier compared to the men’s.

So it’s interesting that now this variety show has shed a light on the women of the army protecting South Korea. The stars who joined include Kim So Yeon, actress Hong Eun Hee (The King’s Dream), comedian Maeng Seung JiHye Ri from Girl’s Day, actress Ra Mi Ran (Witch’s Romance), singer G.Na, and athlete Park Seung Hee. The show started just a couple of weeks ago and began with a startling shake-up of the women’s real height and weight stats compared to their public profile. (Everyone was heavier and shorter than they stated they were.) It’s not that big of a DEALarrow-10x10.png, but image is everything for most of these women.

Then they began the training, and it’s pretty clear that it takes a toll on all of them. What’s interesting is that Kim So Yeon has the persona of being a strong badass thanks to roles in IRIS, Athena, and IRIS 2.However she’s actually failing a lot of her physical tests! Of course what happens in dramas is just acting, but it’s still surprising because Kim So Yeon looks like she could be a little stronger than she looks. She is very skinny and could use some more meat on her bones, but I thought her petite frame belied a very strong woman.

Of course, the athlete Park Seung Hee is doing remarkably well under the military conditions.

It’s a bit eye-opening to see Kim So Yeon struggle. I guess in my head I was just used to this image of her, and I forgot the “real person.” I forgot that she may not be the same badass I see on screen. I kept thinking that no matter how cute or sweet she can act in Prosecutor Princess or I Need Romance 3, she could also kick butt. That duality doesn’t seem to be the case in real life, and it’s a good reminder that everything I see on my TV isn’t necessarily true. It’s acting.

The show airs every Sunday night on MBC.

http://www.kaedejun.com/2014/09/kim-yeon-stars-real-men-female-soldiers/

Kim So Yeon shares her thoughts on 'Real Men'

September 10, 2014

Although actress Kim So Yeon is the weakest link among the women on MBC's 'Real Men', she won viewers' HEARTSarrow-10x10.png with her strong work ethic and determination. In a recent post to fans, she recalled her learning experience on the show.  

Kim So Yeon took to her fancafe to relay her Chuseok greetings and thoughts on 'Real Men', sharing, "After watching this week's broadcast, my face still turns beet red [in embarrassment]... My face would turn beet red after watching the show every week, but my face is still in the process of turning red after watching this week's broadcast. [From watching myself] cry a lot after failing at everything like this, I think this flushed face will go on for quite a long time.

"The 4 days I remember was a time of self-reflection during which I really felt and learned a lot. It was a precious time to appreciate the people I already know more and the new people I met. Please enjoy watching the remaining episodes."

Stay tuned for another episode of 'Real Men' this Sunday!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/kim-so-yeon-shares-her-thoughts-on-real-men

Keep on fighting Soyeon Ssi \m/

10431334_10152695831521823_2789728319415350245_o.jpg

Real Men Female Soldier Special got highest rating on Ep.72 19.8%=D>http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/roommate-suffers-low-ratings-even-at-the-end-of-its-first-seasonAnd next week will be the last episode of Female Soldier Special. Fighting Soyeon Ssi ♥
1982700581_2c91c161.jpg

credit : DC

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Female Soldiers of “Real Men” Face Their Toughest Challenge Yet

The Real CZ September 19, 2014

realmenfemalesoldiers1.jpg

The female soldiers of “Real Men” ran head first into their toughest training challenge yet.

In the episode of “Real Men” set to air on September 21 on MBC, in the final segment reveals the story of the struggling female soldiers before they undergo one of their most dreaded tests.

The female soldiers continue their guerilla training from last week, and they overcome their fears through intensive training to strengthen their stamina. Previously, the female soldiers had to jump and ascend a steep mountain path with an altitude greater than 450 meters. Before the training had even started, the oldest soldier, Ra Mi Ran, pleaded not to do the training as she had cramps in her legs before the girls even started.

In this week’s broadcast, all the soldiers have to depend on as they move between the mountains is a single rope, testing their horror to the limits. Kim So Yeon sheds tears even before the start, and gets scolded by her instructor, while on the other hand G.NA screams “Oh my God!” across the way, causing the cadets to laugh and cry.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/19/the-female-soldiers-of-real-men-face-their-toughest-challenge-yet/

OK, this is the last day of Real Men Female version. Seeing the rating , this show was a success so they made one more episode. I am grateful that I can see KSY on screen one more day. Too bad no one translated those episodes.

As real recruits, they came unprepared in the military camp and started training but these women had only 4 days. 4 DAYS. I saw their struggle, it was very hard, a physically and emotionally challenge but they made it. It was an unforgettable moment for them. :)   The soreness, the arching pain in the muscle after the first day of intense exercising must have been painful for them but they continued anyway. One thing is sure. No everybody is cut out for military. I am glad KSY did this show, but I want to see her in dramas or movies. I am looking for her next role. Why not a soldier role for her? :))  

So Yeon, fighting!

PS. I love these new challenges.  Beautiful surroundings. I love to climb... I wish I was there with them...  or maybe not. :))