Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

August 25, 2014
Kim So Yeon gets embarrassed as her actual body weight gets revealed
Source: STARN News 20140824202705_53f9cc096c8e6_1.jpg
Kim So Yeon's actual body weight was unveiled.

August 24th broadcast of MBC 'Real Man - Female Army Special' showed Girl's Day's Hye Ri, Hong Eun Hee, La Mi Ran, Park Seung Hee, Kim So Yeon, G.NA, and Mang Seung Ji getting their physical examinations.
After entering the camp, they went through basic physical examinations, and all of them were largely embarrassed as their actual body weight and height were found out to be different from the weight and height on their online profile.
Hong Eun Hee received the examination first, and she weighted 49kg, and 16cm tall.
Kim So Yeon got her examination afterwards, and it was found out that she was 6kg heavier, and 3cm taller than the numbers on her online profile.
During an interview with the production team, Kim So Yeon said, "I should have worn short pants," and "I feel so bad."
Meanwhile, La Mi Ran drew attention by revealing her son and husband.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

OK, the ALS campaign has reached KSY. Yoon Hee Seok ( her costar from Two Weeks days) nominated her to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. She announced her donation through this letter. ( I assume :) )

http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10643872_760371194026070_268956804_n.jpg

Soyeon ssi chose to make a donation instead of doing Ice Bucket Challenge. Honesty, I really want to see she drenches herself with ice water too  :P Anyway it's good enough to know a generousness of our girl by support her financial for this campaign  :x :x :x  And Sso tagged Kim Seung Woo and Kim Nam Joo for the next challengers :)>- Aigoo!!~ Look forward to see their rejoin  ;) 

Sharing some more pics from Tazza 2 VIP Premiere last night (Aug 25, 2014)I love this style. So chic and absolutely attractive. I hope she doesn't worry that much about her weight 51 kg. which explored on Real Men last week :)) She looks healthy and not much skinny as before. Beautiful!~  :x  Please keep this current looks Noonim  :-*

201408260838542810_1.jpg

201408252223072810_1.jpg 

201408252225422810_1.jpg

image_readtop_2014_1133334_1408970769149 

image_readtop_2014_1133099_1408965048149 

image_readtop_2014_1133331_1408970705149

credit : as tagged

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Real Men- Female Soldiers” Episode Reveals Height and Weight of Kim So Yeon, G.NA, Girl’s Day Hyeri and Moresablo August 26, 2014 

On a special episode of “Real Men,” the weight and height of participating female members were released.

On the August 24 episode of “Real Men: Female Soldiers Edition,” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, actresses Hong Eun Hee, Kim So Yeon, and Ra Mi Ran, speed skater Park Seung Hee, singer G.NA, and comedian Maeng Seung Ji entered the Nonsan Army Training Center. They received a physical examination as part of their admittance process.

In the post-examination interview with the production team, Hyeri, who weighed in at four kilograms more than her previously stated weight, joked, “I’m lighter than that. It’s the mic. It’s really heavy–If I take it off, I’ll be one or two kilograms lighter.” Kim So Yeon joined in with a laugh, saying, “I should have worn shorter pants and lighter clothing.”

The height (cm) and weight (kg) of the participating members as measured on the show in comparison to their public profiles released by their management agency is shown below. Fourty-five kilograms is 99.2 pounds and 167 centimeters is 5.48 feet (around 5 feet 6 inches).

Name“Real Men” (weight)Public Profile (weight)“Real Men” (height)Public Profile (height)
Hong Eun Hee49.6545165.7167
Kim So Yeon51.5045164.9167
Maeng Seung Ji49.3547164.6167
Girl’s Day’s Hyeri51.7547166167
Ra Mi Ran61.9053160.4162
G.NA50not available166.4168
Park Seung Hee59.8557167167

Editor crystalcove’s brief commentary:

It is interesting to note how hot this topic was in the Korean entertainment news when the episode aired. The producers of the show knew it would be and made sure to advertise that this information would be revealed before they aired the episode. There is a lot of pressure for females in Korea to be skinny, with the pressure even higher for those that appear on TV. The measurements shown on “Real Men” were all higher for weight and lower for height than what their public profiles, available on Naver, state.

While the show didn’t air all the post-examination interviews, it showed through the interviews of Hyeri and Kim So Yeon and through the expressions on the cast’s faces that none of them welcomed such revelation. In fact, they were embarrassed and Kim So Yeon and Hyeri made excuses for weighing more than what people expected them to. Even at those measurements displayed in the show, Hyeri and Kim So Yeon are underweight.

This episode of of “Real Men” helps to underscore how high the pressure is to be thin in Korea. As for height, women also feel the pressure to not be too tall and not to be too short, basically that imaginary perfect “ideal.” The walls of the box seem to be just closing in around women in Korea, tighter and immovable.

source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/26/real-men-female-soldiers-episode-reveals-height-and-weight-of-kim-so-yeon-g-na-girls-day-hyeri-and-more/

140824realmenep69femalesoldiersspecial-part1.mp4_001679173.jpg

140824realmenep69femalesoldiersspecial-part1.mp4_001683511.jpg

140824realmenep69femalesoldiersspecial-part1.mp4_001733961.jpg

The ladies of 'Real Men' show off their makeup-free faces in the military

August 24, 2014 @ 4:45 pm

There are a lot of things you can do in the military, but applying makeup isn't one of them! The new female recruits on the latest episode of 'Real Men' got to see everyone's bare faces on the latest episode.

Actresses Hong Eun Hee, Kim So Yeon, Rah Mi Ran, artists Hyeri and G.NA, comedian Mang Seung Ji and athlete Park Seung Hee couldn't help but be shocked at each other's makeup-free faces as they faced their first day in the barracks!

Check out the clip below.

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/the-ladies-of-real-men-show-off-their-makeup-free-faces-in-the-military

Sso pure skin :x :x :x

140824realmenep69femalesoldiersspecial-part2.mp4_000049883.jpg

140824realmenep69femalesoldiersspecial-part2.mp4_002311336.jpg

140824realmenep69femalesoldiersspecial-part1.mp4_001265394.jpg

'Real Men' turns into 'Real Women' with female celebrity soldiers

August 24, 2014 @ 3:45 pm

'Real Men' turned into 'Real Women' with this week's kickoff of a female-centric cast!

Featuring actresses Hong Eun Hee, Kim So Yeon, Rah Mi Ran, artists Hyeri and G.NA, comedian Mang Seung Ji and athlete Park Seung Hee, the female cast members got their first bitter taste of army life as they attempted to learn basic formation drills and pass the physical examinations.

Check out some harrowing clips from their first episode below!

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/real-men-turns-into-real-women-with-female-celebrity-soldiers

class="content-title" Female Soldiers to Endure CBR Training in a Gas Chamber on “Real Men” Female Soldier Special :( deedeegii August 29, 2014 1 Comments

Female Soldiers to Endure CBR Training in a Gas Chamber on “Real Men” Female Soldier Special

On the upcoming August 31 broadcast of MBC’s “Real Men’s” Female Soldier Special, the cast members including Kim So Yeon, Hong Eun Hee, Ra Mi Ran, Girl’s Day Hyeri, G.NA, Maeng Seung Ji, and Park Seung Hee will go through an extremely tough CBR training, which is chemical warfare training completed in a gas chamber.

This specific training was a huge struggle for the female soldiers, as the male soldiers also suffered through it in the past as well.

During the training, G.NA cried out to the sergeant, “Please save me! Let me out!” while Hyeri and Maeng Seung Ji even attempted to escape the training room by physically fighting with the ‘muscle man squad leader.’”

On the other hand, Hong Eun Hee and Kim So Yeon surprised the rest of the members by completing the CBR training through their hardcore willpower.

However, following the end of the training, all of the members confessed that it had actually deepened their bonds with one another.
Credit:deedeegii/ Soompi

I search about CBR training. I did not know what was that. Chemical, Biological, Radiological Defense training. OH, why they gave them such a hard assignment ? From all the military exercises they had to choose the gas room training?  :( 
is the men CBR training. It will be horrible for girls too)  I am glad that So yeon finished this task.  I wonder what they prepared for the third episode. I think next week will be the final episode with Real Men Special.

I liked the episode. The gas chamber task was difficult but they made it.  The ”birds” have left the nest. I was emotional too when the girls have said goodbye to the woman sergeant. I liked her.  In the next episode we`ll see harder physical assignments, other commanders. They will be in another unit with more soldiers. I am worried for So Yeon because she struggles with physical tasks. Fighting!!

Why nobody translates these episodes?!!!!! :(

So next week will be their last episode? That's too bad ;(I am glad KSY finished CBR, it seems so hard for everyone. KSY seems to be enjoying bonding with the other guests :)Next week looks interesting, i am really surprised their are no sups for this show too? 

@AaliyaS, I think there will be one or two episodes (I don`t know for sure) but for me is enough. I want to see her on screen but in a drama or movie. It is too hard for her in military training. But it was an interesting experience. I liked how they were bonding as well. Seeing So yeon in these two episodes I realized that she could have been a good soldier if she had been strong physically. She is disciplined, she does her task without complains (and we saw how hard it is for her), in chamber, she is always ready on time. But unfortunately she doesn`t have physical strength. It will be so hard for her in the next episode.

I wish somebody will translate this show but so far nothing .