Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Another good news!!! "2014 Kim So Yeon Fan Meeting" Bravo!!!   \m/ \m/ \m/
Namoo PR staff post at Soyeon's DC gallery about her fan meeting which arrange on May 10, 2014. For fan club who want to join this event need to send name and number of participants to namooactors@naver.com 
This is the first Fan Meeting that arrange by her agency. I think there is will be many special things from Soyeon ssi. Is it available for foreign fans? I really want to join :(( :(( :((
kimsoyeon_temp.jpg

봄 날의 김소연과 만남 

안녕하세요김소연 배우 소속사 나무엑터스 입니다^^

늘 한결 같은 마음으로 김소연 배우를 응원해주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 여러분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다^^

지금까지 팬 여러분들의 사랑과 응원에 보답하는 의미로김소연 배우와 함께 팬 분들이 함께하는 팬미팅 자리를 마련하고자 준비 중에 있습니다^^  

이에 따라 인원 파악 등 팬미팅의 원활한 준비를 위해먼저 가신청을 받습니다팬 분들의 많은 참여 부탁 드립니다. 

날짜 및 시간 : 5 10일 토요일 오후 예정
장소 미정참여인원 제한 없음 

가신청 기간 : 2014 4 15일 낮 12 ~ 2014 4월 18일 낮 12시 3일간  
가신청 방법 : 참여하실 분들은 namooactors@naver.com 으로 이름참여인원(본인포함)/ 메일 주소를 보내주시면 됩니다. 

이번 팬미팅은 김소연 갤러리, 김소연을 사랑하는 쏘팸김소연 팬들의 수다 공간에 함께 공지됩니다. 

가 신청은 본 신청과 전혀 관계가 없습니다가 신청기간이 끝난 후장소*시간 등이 확정되면 다시 공지한 뒤본 신청을 받을 예정입니다. 

팬 분들이 함께 팬 미팅 때 하고 싶으신 프로그램이나 의견 및 질문 있으시면 메일로 부탁드립니다

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=21753&page=1

minkie_p said: Another good news!!! "2014 Kim So Yeon Fan Meeting" Bravo!!!   \m/ \m/ \m/
Namoo PR staff post at Soyeon's DC gallery about her fan meeting which arrange on May 10, 2014. For fan club who want to join this event need to send name and number of participants to namooactors@naver.com 
This is the first Fan Meeting that arrange by her agency. I think there is will be many special things from Soyeon ssi. Is it available for foreign fans? I really want to join :(( :(( :((

stuartjmz said:Having another close look at her instagram (while keeping one eye out for possessive M.U.s, of course) I noted that she's the umpteenth Asian actress I've seen using their birth year's mm/dd as part of their social media handles - a hacker's dream?

stuartjmz said:True, but it's the social engineering aspect that is relevant here. With a username that obvious, hackers could take a punt that the password might be similarly weak. I remember reading about that 5-year old - maybe KSY could play a single Mom raising a "genius" hacker, played by the adorable Kang Ji Woo, perhaps? :D

Totally impressive with her mom role in Athena even just few minute. All happiness and sadness moment between Sun Hwa and her cute daughter so touching. I’m seeing Lee Bo Young in mom role of God’s gift right now and think it would be best If our Soyeon has any chance to perform this kind of role.

Namoo Actors just announced to cancel Lee Jun Ki’s Fan Meeting (who same agency with SY) because of South Korea ferry disaster. So, don’ know whether Soyeon Fan Meeting will hold or not. I think that’s possible to be postpone while their whole nation is under tragic incident. Anyway, Nomoo Actor haven’t official announced about SY fan meeting yet. Look forward to addition update from her agency. 

Pray for South Korea [-O<

I think they did the right thing to do canceling all the events. I hope KSY fan meeting will have place someday. Her agency did not announce officially this event because they were at the stage of intent. I think they want to know if there is people interested to participate. Sso still have fans that are active, visiting her on filming sets, giving little gifts to the filming crew so reuniting them in an official meeting would be nice for all.

stuartjmz said: larus said: I think they did the right thing to do canceling all the events. I hope KSY fan meeting will have place someday. Her agency did not announce officially this event because they were at the stage of intent. I think they want to know if there is people interested to participate. Sso still have fans that are active, visiting her on filming sets, giving little gifts to the filming crew so reuniting them in an official meeting would be nice for all.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/poll-which-is-your-favorite-younger-man-older-woman-couple-from-recent-k-dramas
This tvN drama is also more lighthearted and sweet, although it has less of a comedic impact than 'Witch's Romance.'  It also is the only completed drama and has the smallest age gap between the mains both on and off-screen.  I believe there's a six-year age gap between the characters, but it's a ten-year difference in real life for Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon. Still, she has a childlike charm while he has the height and mature voice to make the portrayal more believable, right?

please vote for I Need Romance 3 :) 

kim-so-yeon_1398179894_af_org.jpg

The braille library in Seongbuk recently revealed that actress Kim So Yeon had been quietly volunteering her time through a book reading service for the blind not just once but continuously, serving as a role model for everyone around her. 

A rep from the library revealed, "Kim So Yeon is consistently taking part in the book reading service.  Starting from last year, she already recorded five books, which is not an easy feat."

It was revealed that Kim So Yeon started this volunteer work in May of last year, reading aloud books and recording herself for blind people.  Most recently, she finished recording the children's book, "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," which was most recently explored throughSBS's 'You Who Came From The Stars,' and entered into the production stage of the CD. 

SEE ALSO: Kim So Yeon shows off her long legs in a barefoot pictorial for 'Marie Claire'

It usually takes about three months for a volunteer to turn a book into a CD, normally one week for one chapter.  However, even with her busy schedule, she managed to record about two to three chapters per week, finishing the full recording within about forty to forty-five days!

The rep continued, "She records books more actively than the ordinary volunteers.  If she runs into the other volunteers at the recording site, she interacts with them.  The blind also enjoy this, so there is a positive result.

She is showing a passion in book reading.  As soon as she finished the recent tvN drama 'I Need Romance 3,' she came running to the recording studio.  She said she did not feel like she was volunteering, but was giving strength to others by reading for them.  I think she is going to participate even more persistently from now on."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/kim-so-yeon-revealed-to-be-diligently-volunteering-through-a-book-reading-service-for-the-blind

she is so amazing giving back to the community :)

stuartjmz said: @AaliyaS - thanks for posting that article. It makes sense of her instagram post the other day of a photo with the Braille for "sarang". Which makes a nice link between a certain Magic Unicorn's number one crush and my own - @victorb will know the song I mean  :)

stuartjmz said:
Consider my gift of an excuse to see the Doctor again an olive branch for my  treading on sacred "sand" in another thread. It may well be that love is blind, but when our two crushes work together, I don't YEH to be burdened by knowing that her eonni's fan is pursuing a vendetta against one of hers. 

rubie

said:

Disclaimer: Gist by Google-translation
June 18, 2013
Actress Kim So Yeon contributes voice talent for the visually-impaired
Source: Nate ++
130618_51bff434bb916.jpg

On the 17th, Seoul's Seongbuk Braille Library Homepage discloses that actress Kim So Yeon had volunteered and contributed by reading a book into an audio CD for the visually impaired.
Kim So Yeon's heart warming contribution surprises the Voice Book project with her steady voice and completed the segment within a day with professional outcome. As the book to read was chosen on the spot and book-reading starts early in the morning, the actress did not waver and finished without any hesitation.
Online comments have applauded KSY's gesture and effort as "a beautiful face with a beautiful mind & warm heart", "so early in the morning, yet so sweet", "voice that will cheer you up"

April 23, 2014
Kim So Yeon, Volunteering That Shined More Because It Was Done In Secrecy
By Staff Writer | KpopStarz.com
Actress Kim So Yeon is continuing to volunteer in secrecy. She had been for those who cannot see, moving many people's hearts.
One representative said, "Kim So Yeon has been consistently volunteering in reading for those who can't see. She already recorded 5 books since last year. That is not a easy thing to do."
Kim So Yeon started in May of last year and has been continuing to record reading books for those who can't see. Her recordings were burnt on CDs and given for free to visually impaired people.
Recording one book onto a CD usually takes about 3 months. But even in her busy schedule, Kim So Yeon recorded 2~3 episodes in one week, finishing a book in about 40~45 days.
One representative said, "She's been more active than any other volunteers about recording. The disabled people love it too so it's been really good."
Photo Credit: Namoo Actors
1397107586_682417.jpg

stuartjmz said:
My discerning dongsaeng has impeccable taste in crushes, clearly. Compared to all the very noisy press releases about celebs giving what for them is spare change to the Sewol victims, this was very refreshing to read. It would probably sound even better if she read it though