Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Thanks @minkie_p: nice pics. It is a good time to remember some scenes from Dr. Champ. I was glad to see So Yeon at Jung Gye Woon`s wedding and Jung Rye Won, his costar from History of The Salaryman. I love both ladies. A coincidence. They shared recently a pictorial on the same magazine. I remembered about their common show ”Autumn Shower”. One of the few things that I liked about that show was the friendship of their characters in the beginning of the drama.

Thinking about dramas. I was thinking what kind of role I would want to see So Yeon. I said that I want to see her playing a strong woman in an action movie or a woman who is in a rescue team. I can`t believe that I find something interesting and exactly what I had in mind for her next role. :DDescendants of the Sun is the name of the drama. The set up seems quite interesting. I know that everything is a daydream but it doesn`t hurt, right? :))

Oh! Descendants of the Sun ‘s writer is Kim Eun Sook!!! It seem top writer as her choose just hullayu star to take her drama role. So, from my point that’s quite few opportunity for our girl. For me, I really want Soyeon reunite with Dr.Champ PD and writer again why this is my most favorite drama. Anyway, We are in the same both @larus now I want to see her in strong and cold character the most especially in action drama or movie. Melodrama also not bad while Soyeon always solid in tragedy scene. According to her interview in Marie Claire. Topic of interview is “Kim So Yeon 3 O’clock” she said her current state like time at 3 O’clock. Time of relaxing and drinking a cup of tea or coffee. Can be linger and no need to hurry for anything. That’s why she doesn't want to start new project too early but she wants to fulfill happiness in her life and do whatever she wants. I’m happy to see her picnic with INR3 casts after finished shooting. Normally, Soyeon quite introvert person but now we can see she more open. She also said after INR3 she really attracted with Shin Joo Yeon character and she has changed her way of thinking in many thing as well. Hope our girl enjoy with her 3 O’clock life so far but please do not hesitate too long. I still hope to see your next project in this year, Soyen ssi [-O<

By the way, I keep thinking about her next costar actor (How crazy I am?! :))) I'm only wish he is an actor who same age or older than her. No more noona romance lol. I watch God’s Gift 14 days right now and find out Cho Seung Woo is absolutely awesome both his acting skill and his charisma. Soyeon said once in her fan meeting in 2011 one actor who she would like to collaborate is Cho Seung Woo. Wow!! I’ll happy to die if it happen no matter big screen or small screen.:x

I read more news about this drama on Dramabeans. I still like the idea of So Yeon playing in this drama. I can`t believe that I am interested in a melodrama. :)) That`s because I couldn`t see the usual makjang: birth secret, revenge, young loves separated by tragedy.... If Soyeon will choose a melodrama or a family drama in the future I won`t be happy about it but I will watch.   :)

I agree about the writer. I only watch Secret Garden but I admit that I couldn`t see all the buzz about it. At first I found interesting the premise but after a while I was so bored that I waited eagerly for the end. Plus, she is the writer who looks for popular names in her shows so I doubt that she will choose So Yeon. :( Hallyu stars means idols, popular actors, right? I will stop now about this subject.

@minkie_p: You read the Marie Claire interview? I only read 1st Look interview. With Google translator I understood that So Yeon is looking for personal happiness too, that she feels more mature now. I agree that it is a good thing that she comes out of her shell more.

About costars, yes, I am curious who will be the next. :D I never saw Cho Seung Woo acting but I know he is a good actor. Hope your wish and hers will come true someday. A new project soon! Don`t keep us waiting too much!

@larus About Marie Claire interview there is translations in Chinese at Sso Baidu Bar, billion thanks @bityxu to translate some interesting part for me  :D
Honesty, I like Kim Eun Sook's drama not much. I couldn't finished her popular drama Secret Garden -_-" but A Gentleman Dignity pretty good for the whole story but I don't like Kim Ha Neul's role (another my favorite actress). For me, I prefer melodrama than romcom. Anyway, just hope SY's next project won't be Sageuk anymore ^^"

I am glad we`ll have a new interview. Maybe somebody will translate it. I am still waiting for somebody to translate Marie Claire`s interview in English but nothing yet. :(

I don`t prefer sageuks, melodramas or romcoms. I watch everything if I like the plot or the characters. I am bored easily now when I watch kdramas. Maybe the excitement is gone. But I still want to watch So Yeon`s dramas. I will be happy if she will say in the interview that she is looking at some scripts. 

Oh!~ It seems our girl went to camping . Have a nice trip, Soyepn Ssi  :x Do you recognize her?  :))
#아차산#등산#소연왕국#아이스크림#엄마모자#입구에서부터지침
capture-20140413-193750.png

http://i.instagram.com/no1mijin
Another pic from her manager
정말이뿐 배우김소연 양과 홍팀 문선씨랑 몇일전 카페베네 에서 티타임!! 너무 이쁘게 잘 나와서 올려봄♥
capture-20140413-185837.png

http://instagram.com/sungyeolkwon

Guest Mark Tan

Wanna meet her on the street but it is not going to be easy. Need lucks :):))
Beside, I am busy with studies. No time to stalk. :))
Anyway, saw the photo of her stylist in bikini on the stylist personal facebook.