165F624350854A470CC115

036B1F3E50854ABE26C062

scan version from DC

viewimage.php?id=kimsoyeon&no=29bcc427b6

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim So-yeon's cute and sexy photo shoot

Source | 2012/10/24 |

photo261537.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon unveiled herself from the cold city girl image and is coming back as the bright and cheerful cadet "Hae-in".

SBS drama "The Great Seer" will star Kim So-yeon from the eighth episode in continuing the roles of the children actors and actresses.

Kim So-yeon expressed Hae-in through a fashion photo shoot for the November issue of the magazine In Style. She wore light materialized clothes with a warm look on her face.

Kim told In Style, "Hae-in is very bright and cheerful. She is a cadet who was born as an instigation to the Queen but she's quite reckless. However, she never over does it. She's someone who is like someone in your connection".

She continued, "I usually make chic or sexy poses for photo shoots but it's been a while since I could smile so widely in front of a camera".

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/kim-so-yeon-s-cute-and-sexy-photo-shoot-48998.html#jZAmcHcOBtPF16Yl.99 

Love those photoshoots! So chic and pretty!!! <3 <3

I cannot wait to see SY.. Now I know she will appear in ep 8 so that means another two weeks before we get to see the adults.. wow that seems quite a far bit way..

Hahah I just have to wait for the adult versions to see which pairing I go for.. but so far it does look like Hae In has feelings for JG as well?? Considering how they get along very well lol

Hmm any guess which co-star SY-sshi sincerely liked in a past drama?? Partner? So someone she acted as a couple with or just who she worked with.. Why do I have a feeling its may be BH since she seemed so smitten with him at the awards ceremony....  
=((

^ I'd like to think that too, csfan.. we obviously know why.. but since he has a gf now, SY might steer away from mentioning him these days. Maybe it's HJS (from PP) since they shared a number of happy Kodak moments while filming and both coming from the same agency. Nonetheless, I still hope Soyeon and Byunghun-ssi will work together again.. maybe when she has a partner, too.
I love the InStyle photoshoot, Soyeon definitely a fave model for their pictorial. The latest one showing a fun, sexy and casual side of the actress by wearing men's clothing & shoes, she looked like she having a lot of fun. LOL.
October 27, 2012
‘The Great Seer’ Ji Sung And Kim So Yeon To Make Their First Appearance Next Week
By KDramaStars Staff Writer
27408453.jpg
Actors Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon's first pictures from the film site were revealed.
The main characters of SBS drama 'The Great Seer', Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon, will make their first appearance next week. After the great acting by the child actors, the adult actors will make their first appearance on November 1 during episode 8.
In the posted pictures, Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon are attracting attention for their animated expressions and movements. It is interesting to see them wear traditional clothes of the government office, but the clothes fit so well that they look like they are wearing clothes made just for them. There is a heightened anticipation for the appearance of the adult actors.
The drama 'The Great Seer' sheds new light on the story about the decline of the Goryeo era and the rise of Joseon as the powerful gurus support Lee Sung Kye to found the nation. In episode 6, young Ji Sang (Ji Sung's role) is in danger of dying, but survived with Hye In's help, igniting the curiosity of the viewers.
'The Great Seer' airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 pm on SBS. 

November 1, 2012
"The Great Seer" recovers 10% thanks to Ji Seong and Kim So-yeon
Source: Newsen via hancinema.net
201211020716330910_1.jpg
"The Great Seer" increased slightly with the appearance of adult actors.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 1st, SBS "The Great Seer" rated 10.1%.
This is 0.3% higher than the previous episode. Ji Seong and Kim So-yeon appeared as the fully grown up Mok Ji-sang and Yoon Hae-in.
After having steadily maintained the same percentage since 10.6% on the third episode, "The Great Seer" can finally compete with its competitors eye to eye.
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Nice Guy" rated 17.1% and MBC ABU Award Winning Celebrations, Anniversary Special, "Tears of the South Pole" rated 5.8%.

^ Thanks jeeji for the reminder, I wasn't very attentive this year bricks.gif.. so sorry, Soyeon-ssi. 
November 2, 2012
Time flies too fast, and another year almost passing by.
Dear Kim So Yeon-ssi,Always wishing you Health & Success, Love & Happiness! heart.gif
20121102_sy.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SO YEON SHHI!!!

Hahah I hope she had a fabulous day...

I just finished watching ep 8 and I can't wait for more.. finally adult parts :D I find our girl so cute in the uniform and their first interaction is quite hilarious.. I am pretty sure she has a bad impression of Ji Sang...

I actually feel sorry for both Ji Sang and Jung Geum, it saddens to know that they will become rivals in the future..

Anyways here's hoping for more SY-sshi screentime :x :-*

Hehe, I already represented foreign fans to wish Soyeon ssi happy birthday in Daum Cafe ^^''

And the night of Nov. 2 , our girl also left a mess with countless "heart" for her all fans :x

About "The Great Seer", Hae In exactly cute but I hope she will have more situations, not just be a bright and innocent girl ^^'' Anyway I still ship her with Jung Geun more than Ji Sang :P

Ok. let see some BTS and PS pics of Soyeon - Haein ;)

io5xnKTOIH0vB.jpg

iboSuMETXpfMVh.jpg

i2oXiUt0y5zn3.jpg

cr : Naver

viewimage.php?id=kimsoyeon&no=29bcc427b6

ibjLpq8G625NDR.jpg
izCiJbO58m7by.jpg

cr : DC

In 2009, it was IRIS.. then Dr. Champ in 2010 and now The Great Seer in 2012 
November 6, 2012
Kim So Yeon Celebrates Her Birthday On Set Again
BY OHNNIE HallyuFling
kimsoyeon.jpg
Kim So Yeon has this habit of celebrating her birthday on set – lol. She again celebrates her birthday, which falls on Nov 2nd, on the set of The Great Seer. This must be her 3rd or 4th birthday that falls while she is filming her drama.
kimsoyeon2.jpg
Happy 33rd Birthday Kim So Yeon-sshi.

November 9, 2012
Gabi – a glossy period spy movie with plenty to recommend it
by PHILIP GOWMAN London Korean Links
This year’s Korean Film Festival has a focus on period film – the closing gala is Masquerade, and we also have The Grand Heist, I am the King, and Gabi.
Gabi is set in the last decade of the 19th Century, at a time when the Japanese and the Russians were competing for influence in the peninsula. King Gojong is trying to build up an army with Russian weapons and military advisors in order to resist Japanese encroachment, but the Japane are not to be thwarted.
imageJoo Ji-mo as Ilyich, sporting the latest 1896 double-breasted pinstripe
The production team has been careful to give the storyline enough true-life facts to make the rather convoluted plot some form of credibility. The action is set just after the Japanese assassination of Queen Min, when King Gojong fled to the Russian legation for safety before taking up residence in the Deoksu Palce. It was a time when coffee was becoming popular, and was also supposed to be a medium for administering poison. Gojong was the target of an assassination attempt in this way in 1898. And the secret passage between the Deoksu Palace and the Russian legation features in the film too. The tea-house in the Deoksu Palace gardens is featured in the closing scene, though in Gabi it is built to honour the coffee bean rather than the tea leaf.
imageElectric lights were installed in Gyeongbokgung in 1885, and Seoul had its first electric trams in 1899, so an electric standard lamp in the Russian legation in 1896 is not impossible
The CGI team has created an impressive facsimile of the exterior of the Russian legation, sitting on top of the hill behind the Deoksu palace and dominating the skyline like a fortress. How true to life the reconstruction is I don’t know, but at its centre is the watch tower, the only part of the building which remains today. The costumes, so important in a period drama, are lovely to look at, though some of the Western dress looks a touch anachronistic – some of the men’s suits look 1930s than 1890s, while Tanya’s riding outfit looks more 21st century. But this really doesn’t matter at all. This isn’t a documentary. It’s entertainment.
imageKim So-yeon as expert barista Tanya. Any way you like it, as long as it’s black filter coffee
A regal-looking Kim So-yeon [1] gives a poised performance as Tanya, a beautiful trilingual master barista double- or even triple- agent torn between love of country, boyfriend Ilyich (another spy) and coffee.
If you’re not quite sure whose side Tanya and Ilyich are on at any one time that’s probably intended. Just go with the flow. It’s all good-looking, glossy high quality entertainment which doesn’t require too much thought.