Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

Guest yukumushio

lolol, it's ok, I've played the DEMO, and I'm that keen on it..

Ninja Gaiden 2 will be waaayyy better lol

Lost? lol

I pray for the price drop/colour change of ps3.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryisakooguy

*sigh* it seems like im the only one with a ps3 thats not looking forward to DMC4...

im actually waiting for Lost: Via Domus at the end of this month...

haha maybe dmc4 is just not your thang. i like it cause of the air combos...i feel like mvc2 all over again XD

within 10 hrs i will be a proud owner of dmc4:ce

btw, lost last week episode was intensssssssssse! wooo! glad to see it back.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

man DMC 4 is soo much fun expect it is to short. i beat it like in 8 hours with some rest n stuff but i didnt do the extra missions. i just go throught it n now im getting everything =).

Guest Velocitii

i cant even find the dmc special edition version, all sold out, well i only been to 3 stores, but they were sold out lol

better this way anyway, i know if i had the game id be playing instead of doing hw

Guest ryisakooguy

yeap i preordered the collectors edition. always note to self...ALWAYS preorder the limited edition ones. cause if you cant find the regular ver at your local gamestop you can always go to target or best buy.

dmc4 is uber fun. swear dmc is the only game that makes my fingers hurt. lol

right now i keep replayin the 2nd mission so i can upgrade nero. i really want his max-all. i hope that if you instant rev then all 3 lamps will go off. cause man im getting better and better and instant revving.

i plan to get a ps3 soon. does anyone know exactly which version is not backward compatible with ps2 games?

also, do i have to get a hdtv? will a flat screen monitor or simply laptop workl?

thks :)

i plan to get a ps3 soon. does anyone know exactly which version is not backward compatible with ps2 games?

also, do i have to get a hdtv? will a flat screen monitor or simply laptop workl?

you can hook up a ps3 with a regular tv, but the graphics will end up looking like a ps2. it will work with a desktop and laptop but it won't look so great either.

i can't imagine ps3 without s-cable or HDMI.

^ i see... coz i'm living in dorm, so i don't really have enough space to put a big hdtv in my room :(

& i'm trying to look for a hdtv substitute like a lcd monitor or sth along the line.

the 40gb cant play ps2 games

Guest chinguz

^ i see... coz i'm living in dorm, so i don't really have enough space to put a big hdtv in my room :(

& i'm trying to look for a hdtv substitute like a lcd monitor or sth along the line.

there's plenty lcd monitors (for pc's) that support the ps3 and looks great in HD.

my copy of dmc4 should be coming soon :o

Guest Krn_Track_Star

well the only ps3 that has full backward complability is the 60 gigs and they are hard to find. the 80 gig one can play only certain ps2 games and the 40 gig has no backward complability.

if u can find a 60 gig ps3 you should buy it.

Guest yukumushio

asking here because there are more people....

If I get a ps3 with good backwards compatability..what ps2 games were really the gems of last-gen?

Final Fantasy..X? Xll?

Okami? (wait, comin out on WII nvm)

Guest Velocitii

asking here because there are more people....

If I get a ps3 with good backwards compatability..what ps2 games were really the gems of last-gen?

Final Fantasy..X? Xll?

Okami? (wait, comin out on WII nvm)

60 gig is your best bet for backwards compatibility

and as for games, i can tell you some of my favorites, my own preference, you may like different games

ssx tricky

ssx 3

twisted metal: black

ffx

kingdom hearts 1 and 2

the madden games, but i dont think you should get those since a new one comes out every year

guitar hero 1/2

gta: vice city

ratchet & clank

def jam ffny

god of war 1 and 2

metal gear solid 3

gt4

soul calibur 3

devil may cry 3

valkyrie profile 2

ffxii

okami

Shadow of the Colossus

some of the games i listed are only fun with other people ie: soul calibur/ssx

well the only ps3 that has full backward complability is the 60 gigs and they are hard to find. the 80 gig one can play only certain ps2 games and the 40 gig has no backward complability.

if u can find a 60 gig ps3 you should buy it.

aww... all i see is the 40gb ones now. i thought there are certain software updates to download that enables backward compatibility. apparently... there isn't. =(

somehow, i kinda sense the conspiracy here. like slowing down the process of phasing out ps2 by doing this.

Guest IMAJynXed1

aww... all i see is the 40gb ones now. i thought there are certain software updates to download that enables backward compatibility. apparently... there isn't. =(

somehow, i kinda sense the conspiracy here. like slowing down the process of phasing out ps2 by doing this.

its basically the cheapen the cost of the PS3, it's probably cheaper to continue to make a PS2 unit sperately then put a PS2 unit inside the PS3...and the PS2 still continues to sell and they still make games for it...

basically 20 and 60gig are out of production, i believe the 80gig is also about the be oop, so it seems like the 40gig will be the mainstay, but im hearing rumours of a 120gig coming out later...

Guest yukumushio

kk thanx, if...WHEN I get my ps3, I'll be sure to check out some of those games!!

btw, found this awesome site for all PS3 NEWS!!

PS3, PSP NEWZZZ

It's part of gonintendo and gonemicrosoft,

Updates a looottt(like every hour, there'll be 10 updates or somethin) each day on weekdays, and slowly on weekends, awesome site, check it out~

Archived