! Boa !

Guest Korean_chick

Guest tvxqsaranghae

i havent seen any of these!!!! =D

but what the heck boa looks like a filipino in the 4th pic! shes so tanned!!!!!! but in the other ones shes so pale... is it just makeup thats making her so pale? is she so tanned in the 4th pic cuz she didn't have any make up on? is that pic recent or very early? (i was wondering if her tanned skin faded colour and went paler as she grew older..)

Guest bebe9wish

in the 4th picture, thats how dark BoA's skin actually is.

She's so pretty<3 i never get tired of looking at her ^__^

That dark skin reminded me of her audition and training days. So her natural skin color is dark?

Guest juicydarling

She looks so tan in the fourth pic!

I doubt that's her NATURAL skin color.. How would they get her face to be WHITE from that? Plus she doesn't always have make up on when taking pictures.

She was probably tan from.. something O.o Haha

So pretty<3

Guest atlantis-x

actually her natural skin colour is pretty dark and tan if i m not wrong. that's why she got the nickname khamshii (?) or something like that means dark skin in korean. it's probably the lighting in japan that tones down her skin colour. plus staying indoors too much may cause the colour to fade somewhat or maybe it's the facial treatements? haha. she was really tan during her myname/spark and GOT/moto days.

Scan10016.jpg

normal_img97392rm7.jpg

rehearsal20xc.jpg

she's pretty nonetheless! haha. and her one-dimple smile just makes her cuter!(:

caps12.jpg

Archived