! Boa !

Guest Korean_chick

Guest jessiep

I've seen most of them but it doesn't hurt to see these photos again :)

BoA has grown from a cute, pretty girl into a gorgeous lady but I like how her innocence/childish acts are still there ...lol...

Guest YukiDesu

QUOTE (saranghae<3 @ Dec 5 2007, 05:08 PM) *

in the 4th picture, thats how dark BoA's skin actually is.

She's so pretty<3 i never get tired of looking at her ^__^

That dark skin reminded me of her audition and training days. So her natural skin color is dark?

Actually no. BoA's skin is not light as many Koreans but it is NOT THAT dark. If only I could find the picture of her.. i'll post it up

-edit later when find-

Guest Atmosphere.

BoA unnie will always be STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, REMARKABLE PRETTY, CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. anyways, dang i love that one picture of her with the white sparkling dress!!

and and and i didnt see any of these pictures, thank you!

cant keep up her 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 pictures. she has too many!

Guest daehanminguk1345

I love how she always changes her style. So diverse in her fashion sense. :)

Edit:

Oh yeah, I forgot to add: She's very pretty in most of these pictures, too (she looks a bit strange in that one picture that makes her look orange). And I love that coat with the yellow furry stuff. (Not that I wear real fur...)

Archived