What Are You Doing Right Now?

Guest lol

Guest BondSierran

Listening to a remix of Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey, Reich and Bleich. Here's a link. I love Lana!!!

Also on Facebook... as always. Haha!

Not much else... I was taking pictures with those dumb webcam effects that distort your face. Hilarious but so not productive.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FragrantWhisper

Eating breakfast before I go biking with friends, followed by a water balloon fight. Yay! :D

To think, he was so good to me that I failed to see how he treated others. I could never be disappointed in him, but it startled me. I can move on now... with the one who truly soothes me.

• 2 months later...
Guest thespringmaid

waiting for my boss to get off the phone, so I can tell my proposal for our next project. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thisrustyclock

Currently I am typing this post and thinking lightly on when I should ask my father to write a check for online classes. And rereading this post, making sure it is up to par with the English language.

Guest sakumar

Going through my computer to make sure by brother didn't download anything while I was gone T_____T I am never leaving my computer unlocked EVER again

• 2 months later...
Guest juwiee

talking with the man of my dreams - and no im not daydreaming! hahaha on the phone to my bf who works awway. missing him dearly

Archived