WHO DO YOU MISS ON LL MORE?

Guest queena

Guest Joan H

Chaeyeon is starting to irritate me. It was alright when she came once in a while, but there is too much of her now and it gets annoying. She was cute and fun at first, but now she seems so whiney. Besides, Hye-bin isn't really that bad, so yep...Hye-bin.

umm both. But Since Jeon Hye Bin was gone longer....And Cheyeon probaly will be back. JHB is hurt so it mite be a while...and also. JHB is an original in Loveletter so it makes more of a difference, and she was gone for alonger time. Cheyeon was gone for a week so I dont miss her much yet. BUT if CY was gone for 3 weeks on xman I would deff miss her.but its not the same without both of them, but I rather have JYR back ^_^

Bin gets on my nerves on Loveletter because it seems like she takes the game WAY too seriously and gets all demon-like with her green [bug] eyes when she doesn't get the guy she wants.. which, by the way, is always Woo Hyuk and that alone is enough to get on my nerves.

Guest queena

Bin gets on my nerves on Loveletter because it seems like she takes the game WAY too seriously and gets all demon-like with her green [bug] eyes when she doesn't get the guy she wants.. which, by the way, is always Woo Hyuk and that alone is enough to get on my nerves.

PUHAHHAHA!!! yeah i know what you mean... shes really competitive... i think thats why i kinda dont like her that much... she seems like... greedy for attention

Guest cam3n

Chae Yeonnnn!!! Chae Yeon should really come back ASAP!! the show wasn't the same w/o her!! When she's on a show.. it makes soo much difference.. at least on my screen it does :P

I hope Bin get well soon.. but I prefer JYR before Bin.. so.. yeah..

Archived