Meet Roxanne

Pseudonym

roxannevv1.png

Roxanne's ready to kick some richard simmons so don't mess with her ;)

---

Roxanne is a made up character. I just took parts of some images, and viola! She might be in a comic very soon though so watch out for her!

Do not take whatsoever. I have my watermark on her hair so don't be stupid :)

---

cr; Other Celeb Photos

Guest satisfaction!

Ooo that's so cool Yin!

I really like how you portrayed her - the name 'Roxanne' seems to fit your character very well.

Hehhee.

-Jessica

ooh that's awesome *Q*

she kinda looks like angelinajolie

maybe it's the lips >_>

the lips must've come from angelina jolie's. LOL.

haha. cool. i wonder where her other parts came from.

The lips are not Angelina Jolie's but I saw that coming :P It's the original celebrity photo's lips but the picture had shadows on her lips and since I didn't put that in Roxanne, it makes her lips look bigger than it really is. Thanks for viewing!

The name Roxanne really fit that character. How many images did you use to come up with her? :unsure:

Hey Mal!<3 I used a total of three pictures :) The bangs were added in, the eyebrows are different, and I changed her eyes.

Very, very cool, Yin! <3 Amazing how you can do stuff like that, awesome!

Reminds me of that other... ahem... comic, :P

Jun :D! Hehe, I'm waiting for December to come so I can sit my butt and finish the story. No worries, I will get to it. It's one of the things I'm looking forward to doing! Thanks for stopping by!<33

---

The more I look at Roxanne the more she resembles Milla Jovovich :ph34r:

Ah Yin Yin Yin, when do you not amaze? Roxanne has elfish ears! Nice to see different forms of art on this forum. You're one of the few creative forces around here. Tell me about the comic when you've released it! (Or give me a sneak peek? Haha. Oh, I am working on our thing. I'm jsut bogged down with work so I haven't been able to finish. Nag me in a few weeks for it.)

Archived