Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Special Kay

dude i think robert is HOT!!! :D

i think he'll make a good edward ..... *drools*

i can't wait to see who else is being chosen in the movie!!!

Guest Justalilodreamer

hm i think i'll judge after i watch the movie but as of right now im trying not to raise my hopes :lol:

he looks different in every picture -_- like he looks okay in one and then he looks WTF$%(?! in another

OMG!!!!!! They chosen Edward alr?

Cedric as Edward????????????NO....

He's so not like what i've imagined.

IKNOWRIGHT. He's just not the Edward I've imagined, based on looks of course. But then, I trust their director, Catherine Hardwicke. She might be able to direct him the way Edward should be, at least. Haha.

I like Kristen Stewart as Bella.

Guest jieunnie<3

Ya know...a sudden thought occured to me. If the rest of the Cullens are hotter than Edward, then I WILL laugh! xDDD But anyways, I'm really starting to feel Robert as Edward after watching that video. Ahhh those cheekbones~

Guest yokemun

OMG!!!Cerdic's EDWARD???????

the pic in the first page doesn't look like him at all...AT ALL!!!!

i'm speechless....

i dunno if i'm excited bout him being Edward or not....

omg....

Guest j1youngxj3

i think everyone should stop saying cedric as edward...stop seeing him as cedric..he was cedric for about 20 minutes anyway...that doesn't even give him enough time to actually show what his acting skills are or whatever..and yea...purple turtle...how come you're no longer a fan of the series??

Guest jessyjess

Some Vanity Fair screen caps.

normal_vanity10.jpg

normal_vanity13.jpg

normal_vanity14.jpg

normal_vanity18.jpg

normal_vanity24.jpg

Can definitely see the Edward-ness from the caps. Just give us the crooked smile that Edward does and I'm all convinced!

Guest talksound

robert pattinson does actually look better on screen than he does in the pictures. O_o

i can see him playing edward for ... certain scenes. we'll see if he can pull it off.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Ya know...a sudden thought occured to me. If the rest of the Cullens are hotter than Edward, then I WILL laugh! xDDD But anyways, I'm really starting to feel Robert as Edward after watching that video. Ahhh those cheekbones~

it would be really funny if that happens, but they're all suppose to be just as hot

Guest Special Kay

oohh robert looks really good here! he looks mature/intense in those pics .... which is a characteristic of edward :) and when he played cedric he was really playful and deliciously boyish .... which is also another characteristic of edward :D

as you can tell i'm trying to back robert up lol

I dunno for you girls, but I'm really glad that Robert got the role of Edward.

I was looking forward to Tom Sturridge as Edward because he had such a charming, mesmerzing aura about him when he acted on screen & I imagined something similar to Tom when I saw Edward in my mind. Gaspard, however... He's amazingly hott, but I've never seen the man act, so I could only judge him by pictures and Gaspard was not my edward. He didn't have that aura that captured me immediately and his looks seemed a bit too awkward to play Edward.

But I am not at all dissappointed that Robert got casted as Edward. I was surprised at myself for not even THINKING about cedric diggory from harry potter. I mean, the boy's character posessed charm and good looks- similar to edward without the vampire stuff. lols.

I was dissappointed that Kristin was playing Bella, but she's an amazing actress for someone of her age and I began to like her. I was rooting for Emily but that was once I found out that she would be fliming the movie, Tale of Two sisters with another co actress.

Robert got casted not because of his looks but because of his talents that proved to the people that he was fit for the role. But i think, his presence on screen &/or in person was the beauty of it all.

I'm simply estatic that Robert got the role to play edward.

On screen, he's a gorgeous, mesmerzing actor and to play edward is just too perfect.

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

wow at first glance I thought...wtf is this guy?! ;O;

I wouldn't have recognized him if someone didn't say Cedric :x

He was hot in Harry Potter...but that picture...

It just shows you he's not very photogenic -_-;;

And then when I saw the Vanity Fair caps above^ I can REALLY see him as Edward :x

Such intensity o_o I hope he can live up to the expectations of readers XD;;

I just hope he does a darn good job portraying Edward :) and I hope the pair has good chemistry ^^

....I don't know exactly who I was rooting for for Bella...but I think a MESH of Stewart and Browning would've been good :)

I love Emily's look~

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

aww I kinda wanted gaspard ulliel to be edward, but cedric's still hot :lol:

Guest Sky's Crying

I don't know why everyone's complaining, Robert Pattinson's hot! Hahaha, he's 6 feet tall, musical, athletic, AND he's incredibly pale just like Edward :)

Archived