Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest sweet_hunny
:lol:! Yea just because one person plays a character, doesn't mean they'll love playing them. I think Robert just doesn't want to be "typecast" as only Edward when coming to the Hollywood scene, so his response is a little normal yet a little dissappointing for myself but it doesn't matter. As long as he plays the role of Edward brilliantly, then I'm happy :).

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Rob's response to what that host did was expected. Typical Rob reaction...he's just cool with everything. I was wondering....does anyone think that Rob was drunk during that ambush interview...he looks like it or maybe that's just the way he is during the wee hours of the morning.

See, I'd go more for stoned. One of my friends has those same expressions and smiles when he's been smoking pot.

Anyway, that video made me like Rob immensely. Chill guy. And sexy.

-ginger

Guest jessyjess

^^ Hahahaha, nope they haven't been posted Deb! Wooooooh Taylor. He's just TOO freakin adorable. Wow they must be tired of that qustion if they've read the books before they got the role.

See, I'd go more for stoned. One of my friends has those same expressions and smiles when he's been smoking pot.

Anyway, that video made me like Rob immensely. Chill guy. And sexy.

-ginger

WOW, being high didn't even cross my mind because we usually see him drunk. But yea, I DO have friends also who act like that when they are high as well. Heck, I'm even like that when I'm high.

Guest spuddevaughn

Maybe he's had something to drink but not entirely drunk...I think the British have a different idea of what constitutes being drunk. LOL. I think I even heard an interview wherein Rob compared it. He said that in the UK if one wants to look rough before a shoot, they just go out drinking the night before and then show up the next day and it would be okay. But in the US, if you do something like that people will think you're an alcoholic. But I do notice that even when he seems sober....he talks like he's drunk...LOL.

Guest CONSTANCE

yeah i think its more of him being high rather than drunk LOL

he does slur his words and his eyes .. i have friends who look like that too

although i dont know why it never came across my mind haha

hes SO mellow, chill, and ridiculously sexy even though hes not in a normal state of mind :)

Guest spuddevaughn

I had been re-watching the San Diego Comic Con and I've heard a lot of great things about it including people comparing the reception Rob got to that when the Beatles first arrived in America. I wouldn't know if that's an accurate comparison since I wasn't born yet when the Beatles landed in US soil. LOL. For those who are interested, I just found a transcript of the panel interview during the Comic Con. It was really wonderful to get to read it because just watching clips of the event wasn't enough since I can't hear some of their response because of all the screaming.

Comic Con Transcript of Twilight Cast Panel Interview

MOVIEFONE FALL'S HOTTEST FACES

Click Here

YAY KRISTEN'S ON THE LIST!! Surprised that Rob isn't on it... hmmm

i hope moviefone gets Rob and Kristen to do the unscripted program...

oh btw to spuddevaughn

if you have to add to whatever post, and your post is the most recent one please just edit your post...

Guest crosshealchild

"GOoD"

hahaha......so cute. I can't tell if he's buzz or not...b/c he alway seems so ummmm happy all the time.

can't wait!!! counting down the days

Archived