Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest easyascake

oh finally, i've reached the end of this thread. after 100 pages my eyes are beginning to sting.

i really love their wardrobe for the flash-back scene.

waay cute. especially mr. kellan, he looks adorable with his dimples =)

Guest sweet_hunny

Rob definately looks really spiffy in his "flashback" outfit! I can't wait to hear more about some scenes added.

Kellan is so adorable and his dimples really what gets me :lol:!

O_O

this thread is gianormous!

anyways, i guess im late for reading the books now. but im pretty excited, bella is exactly as i imagined but i am truly disappointed by the actor for edward T_T

*sorry to all the rob fans*

Guest spuddevaughn

I am so looking forward to this movie and like a lot of fans I was really hoping that RPattz and KStew will be a couple but I guess that's not possible for now. Just saw pics of KStew's BF during the last day of the reshoot...bummer! But I think it's her loss..LOL. After the movie is shown Rob will be one of the most sought after guys in the world.

IMG_1527-1.jpg

Pic of Rob taken during the last day of the reshoot...(credit to CaliCat at Twilightmoms.com)

Rob is super hot even when he is tired.

Guest sweet_hunny

I know. It was a REALLY huge shock when he was cast as Edward and we all know how ahem some of us reacted BUT I guess it works out in the end, since the ladies (esp. Twi-moms) can't keep their paws off him :lol:! I totally felt really bad when I first read that article about his casting :blush: yet he was a gentleman to prove that he was perfect.

Guest crosshealchild

i check this thread almost everyday....hahahahaha....but thanks for the update.

Rob looks really hot!!! With that awesomely handsome, sizzly hot smirk.

just to add.....Rob has really good skin......no wonder he was casted.

He's got the height, looks, smirk, sharp jawline (said in twilight), ohhh...wat the hell

he has almost everything down to be edward.

Rob has done the crime of STEALING our hearts!!!!!! hahahaha

they seem liek a really cool cast.

does anyone remember what scene was shot at Multnomah Falls? i think i remember reading that it was supposed to be where they eat dinner at Port Angeles cuz i never imagined that restaurant as something with a waterfall view

Guest spuddevaughn

If there is still anyone out there who thinks that Rob is not the perfect Edward...here is another proof that he is the only actor who can convincingly give life to the sexy Edward Cullen. We all know that Edward has that sexy bronze hair and topaz eyes but we also know that when he was still human his eyes were green. Well, Rob has green eyes as well. What did I tell you guys?!!!! Perfect Edward!!!!

He's so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattzgreeneyes-1.jpg

(credit to Akeeba of Twilightmoms.com)

Guest jae!fany

^ LOLOLOL That's true.

But for the movie, he's really clean shaven. That makes him look a lot younger, IMO. But he's hot either ways. T____T

I thought Rob had a gf? (Not Kristen) Mmmm, I guess I remembered wrong.

Archived