Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

omg.....hotness!!!!!!! can't wait for the movie...this is my addiction now..Edward..anyway at first I don't think Robert can pull an Edward but now with that look..there might be a possibility after all...I swear when this movie comes out Robert's fan base will sky rocket...wonder if he going to have that wonderful sexy British accent of his in this movie...I meant he is British right? not sure I just know that most people or all actors and actress in harry potter are english..

He's not going to have a British accent because Edward (the character) is American.

hmm the cast looks better in the nonphotoshoot pictures. =)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!!

its great to see the author of the book finally meet the cast!!

and we get to see kristen and robert together in a photo!! FINALLY!!

man i want the official trailer to come out!!!

but thats months away!!

i heard they moved the release date back to 2009 is that true?

I'm happy to hear they are going to have the baseball game in the movie!!! XDDD

I really hope keep to the book as much as possible and fit in as much as they can

At least 2 hours would be really nice...

If it's longer, I'm not complaining! ....unless its bad.. >_>;

Guest tiffanitrix

@luvfaytdestini - I don't mind waiting until 2009! They have more time to make the movie amazing. Besides, we get Breaking Dawn and more cast pictures!

Aaaand those manga scans are great.

:/

if you put it THAT way...i guess

but i still want the movie out asap. :D

Guest surlespointes

if Taylor Lautner's playing Jacob... I AM FOR SURE WATCHING THE MOVIE!

(even though I don't really like the cast for the Cullen family *sobs*)

Guest Wammie<3

Omg! I'm so glad it is coming earlier than I thought.

(I thought it was coming out in 2010.)

I'm gotta make my friends watch it with me!

Guest JiSuLee

wow. a great angela.

and i must admit- my dream is to write a book and have it become a film.

and for meyer to freaking meet her own characters must be 'out of this world.'

goodness robert's pale and tall looks is seriously building on me. i love it.

kristen makes a bella. the second picture of the set seriously looks like a face Bella would give.

Jasper's hair TOT SAVE HIMMM but he has the cutest smile.

sighhh this is driving me NUTS!

l_7c1a41d8384d5598ec568f4c440c0314.jpg

l_7d8752af6b66b316b09a043865af4919.jpg

1461031628_bd7e90bc28.jpg

Guest jessyjess

Lulz, Jasper still has fug hair. Make it go away!

He does have fug hair still but I have to admit, his smile there is KILLER. Jasper is just way to pretty :blush:

*faints*

Guest colorstoobright

^ True, true. He is pretty attractive!

As all of ya' have mention about Jasper's hair looking weird...well heres why ? The actor that plays Jasper : Jackson Rathbone is currently finishing a another movie so the makeup artist can't really dye his hair yet. So in the pictures posted in Stephenie Meyer page his wearing a wig. But it is said that once he raps up at the end of this month the movie his currently filming in now, they'll dye his hair blond which will look more natural and way better.... I hope this info helps ya a little about the weird hair helmet that we've all seen from the pictures.

--

Ok, Someone asked me how many of the cullen's are wearing wigs in the picture, so heres my answer:::

Nikki Reed

Jackson Rathbone

Ashley Greene

Ashley will be wearing the wig for the movie as you all see she has long hair compare to her character Alice. And well here Manager stated the she will not cut her hair.

As for Nikki and Jackson there actual hair will be dyed once shooting starts on The coming week.

Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz and Robert Pattinson have all dyed their hair for their characters.

Robert dyed his hair well before the photo shoot was schedule stating that it helped him be in character and focus.

http://imdb.com/title/tt1099212/board/flat/98322895

I am happy to annouse that Jasper got his hair dye yesterday afternoon ... and well it looks a lot better. Stephenie Came to the set and was actually happpy to talk to the cast. She also complimented Jackson for his hair it looks so much better.

Yeeeey, rejoice.

OMG!!!Twilight will be in movie!!

I love this book so much!

Can't wait to see it.

And the actor as the Edward and Bella looks perfect with the character.

Guest sweet_hunny

OH THANK GOD that Jackson's hair won't be like the annoying one from the photoshoot. I figure Ashley as the type that's attached to her hair :lol:. She actually looked really pretty during the test shoot with that wig (hope it's gonna be used in the movie too).

I found out Taylor Lautner's casting won't be released until next week <_<! DAMMIT ><"! Well I hope he's Jacob but there's also speculation that he may be Tyler.

Billy Clark for sure is Charlie :)! I hear he signed a contract to appear in all three movies (ooh so they are making a trilogy and none of those nonsense about putting all books into one!).

Guest colorstoobright
OMG. Thanks for the news colorstoobright. THEY BETTER SO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS HAIR!

Yeeeeees! I can't wait to see the *UPDATED* version of Jasper! :D

Archived