A please&thankyou would be nice (:

I can reject if i want or if i can't work with your request

Credit as kiyundy.

gif examples

lusise3.gif7.gif11.gif

Icons example:

7.png5.png10.png

g i f _ f o r m

[font="Arial"][b]Text:[/b] ( no more than 3 words ) 

[b]Video Link:[/b] (youtube link only)

[b]Time:[/b] ( no more than 3 seconds)

[b]color/mood:[/b] (i can't promise you this) [/font]
i c o n _ f o r m
[font="Arial"]

[b]Pictures:[/b]

[b]Text:[/b] ( no longer than 2 words)

[b]colors to avoid:[/b]  [/font]

waitinglist;

whatevers +

sweet_gurl +

cutevietluv12 +

lilsmilingstars +

dropdeadgorgeous +

_booitsme

♥ mooshi*

azngurlpower +

stoked! +

crazyhmonggirl +

lilvietxoxogrl

rawritsjeaniee +

dyang_17

PiXiE_STiX

cRunchyRoLLz +

s i m p l ynotme

xfallin

Fika

ohhlalakelly

SE7ENsyuhja

gelli93

You can always edit your post or posta reply if you dont want your request anymore (:

lil_viet_girl204 youtube link only!

tow_mater read here

Forever_Charmed read here

Miwa_Chan read here

LidoAznGurl read here

+ finished

- rejected

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Whatevers

AMKGNEDN GKE! SAVE!

BRB TO EDITT. :D

HEY! You better do me my request! xD & I'm first too. How cool. 8D Ahaha, on the reaaallllsss~ :DDD

Text:Proud of Joongie Blahhhhh-- thats soo stupid. Gawwh, i suck with texting, but heyy.

Come up with w/e you can. =)

Video Link:http://youtube.com/watch?v=JR-tO4rN_lI&feature=related

Time: 3:40 - 3:42 &/or 4:32 - 4:36 i know its 4 seconds, but i want the part when joongie kinda smirks at the end. xD

(YES! Sheng is greedy, and she wants two, but she knows that Sandy will only make her one. TT^TT)

xD J/K love. Pick one of the time.. =/ I couldn't decide which one i wanted more.. =X

color/mood: SADD, but if you can't, its all good. 8D

Please&Thank youuu~

Ohmygosh! For reals, soompi was acting weird. Or it looks weird. >.< & i had a difficult time at it too. So yuupp! Your

not the only one. =)

Guest -trang-

OMG!!

*jaw drops*

The PS pro is taking GIF requests

I want to request! I want to request! I want to request!

But then theres too many videos to choose from =_="

Hmm.. I'll just stalk around this thread to check out the results =]

Ohh I dont know your name =( lol do I just call you kiyundy? x)

* s t a l k - m o d e * ROFLMAO!!

Hey! ^^ lol I save this spot~

Text: Adorkable BoA

Video Link:

Time: 00:04 - 00:06 [or around the cute christmasy part~ ^^]

color/mood: I just want the mood to be loving, bubbly, cute and you can use whatever on the colors~ ^^

Thank You in advance~<3333

Guest gd-ise.

YOUUUUUUUUU BIGGGG SMEEELLYYBUMMMM

lookie. i'm on soompi o_o

yeah. i haven't been on lately

MISHHH MEEEEE >_________<?

say no and i'll cut myself

Guest dropdeadgorgeous

if that's your first gif ever you must be a genius =)

Text: jessica, bang em'

Video Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rcCMsLNgNSA

Time: 1:04 to 1:05 or just 1:05 can you just catch the part where GD says base =) thankie

color/mood: light gray w/ light pink or blue/ happy =)

thanks so much I can't wait for the turn out =)

Guest dreamskye.

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT.

*times stops*

where is my spot? :mellow:

*smacks sandy* rofl. sandy should've told me she was tr!!! =( you make me sad xD lol, jkjk. that gif is super hott!! can't wait to see your sexi results! <3

Guest b a n g!

SANDY MAKES GIFS NOW O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOOO right when I decided i cant request anymore

until i use every single thing i have TT_TT

oh well i would be too late anyway <_<

cant wait to see the results!!

xo margaret

Guest XiaoHei

Soompi has been acting weird on me all weekkk...

&I thought it hated me. LOLS.

Sandy PWN-ed me! *throw stuffed bear*

Awww.... Lols. GIF make me dizzy nowadays.

L A I T E N G

no need to use since i know im a noob and the outcome isnt as good <3

credits: Soy @illustrious for the gifpack designs <3

ask if you want the gifs again!

i made one fast&slow one.

Whatevers; Now now now why the heck are you request ??!! stares with wide eyes O__O hahas and you're telling me to choose the text.. geez im the worse at that!! ..lol and gahh you know ill make you both of them for sure and to tell you i didnt do it quite well. ill redo them if you want me to (: and hopefully i capture the smirk at the end of the gif. lol it was so long that it was over 40 kbs so i gotta cut something else so if it looks weird slap me and i think the gifs you make are hotter esp that gif you're using now too >.< its so ahhh x_x

-trang-; ahhas you're funny! i think you're the pro, you can make anything and your gifs are way hotter, you can totally make your own (: ahhas you can call me Sandy (: and i believe you're Trang right? (: ahhas i should be the one stalking you. ahhas <3 thanks for dropping by.

sweet_gurl; heys ahhas i love the clip of ryeowook, he looks so cute. <3 and i think the gif you have right now totally pwns the one i made for you. sighs* hopefully this is okay and if you want i can redo it for you. (:

ask for gif image if you want it again!

cutevietluv12; heys (: oh whoa you're requesting (: you make gorgeous stuff (: and ahh ill get to yours soon .. just hopefully it turn out decent looking <3

lyrical_lies; SHRIMPY<3 ahhad i totally know what you mean. i made something over 40 kbs -____- i had to cut some frames out. lol >.< but yes they are hard but kathless i saw the gifs you made for POTC and they look HOT <3 hoe are you doing? i mis talking to you <3

Kula_x erms? i actually didnt even notice you were gone. O_O hahas JK <3 seriously i know people havent been on but ahh you stopped by to leave a comment here <3 OF COURSE I MISS"D YOU <3 how can i not? love ya<3

lilsmilingstars; ill get to yours soon and thanks for requesting, i seriously need more practice and hopefully i wont miss yoursw up (:

dropdeadgorgeous yup thats my first gif ever but im not genius. ahahs <3 i love the clip ahh last farewell mv <33 loveddddd ahahs its so weird how it just goes BASE. ahahs <3 but i love it <3 ill def do yours (:

dreamskye. cough* you call that gif hot. ahh i call it blinding to the eyes. ahhas <3 your spot? psshhh you dont need a spot. there is no spot for you cuz you can request anytime. by pm by anything. roar! but i know ai can pull something out better than what i can make (:

xo_hyeseung margaret. ahhas <3 you know what i think i still own you some bday gifs. that banner i made for you was seriously crap.ahhas i shall make you some ( if i stay to my words, i get lazy sometimes. ahhas ) but you don't need to request, ill def try to make some stuff for you (: but i know you still have lots to use. ahahs <3 thanks for stopping by dear <3

XiaoHei; LAITENG<3 ahhas you know what i know what you mean by now when you said when you post a topic it disappeared. it happened to me too .. BOO! so weird. ahahs hhas i guess oompi hates us since its acting wacko. ahhas ahhas NO WAYYYYYYYYY you PWN me YO!! <3 ahhas gifs make you dizzy? maybe ui should stop making it before you faint! roar! >.<

Guest stoked!

oh my booger.

those .gifs are effin sexy and beautiful sandy. are you sure you're new in it?. because those examples sure doesn't look like it.

lilsmilingstars; hey heres your gif (: i hope you like it, if not then i don't know. lol >.< but donghae is def cute <3 i love the snow dream mv. yunho is the man,. lol xD

lilsmilingstars.giflilsmilingstars1.gif

i made a fast&slow verison.

credits; Soy @illustrious for the gifpack designs <3

mooshi; hahas you cna make youe own loser >.< roar! you're way better than me. (:

stoked! i cant believe you actually got your username changed O: blash but ill get use to this one. ahahs <3 ahhas yup im pretty sure im new at this.lol i hate reaing tutorials .. its the worse part. lol >.<

3 SPOTS OPEN if anyone still want to request. lol >.<

Guest -trang-

ahhh sandy! omg is that your FIRST blinkie ever ever ever?

danggg.. i underestimated you lol i guess you're not just a pro but you're just naturally talented =]

bwahahaa i like the donghae one x) whats a gif pack? lol i wanna see more gifs from you <33

i think im working a little too fast? lol but o wells ... im proud of myself

cutevietluv12; heys i finished your request, the cf is so cute. kibum is so cute even though i couldnt see his face much. ahahs but here you go!! just choose one of them. i went crazy on them -____- .lol sorry if i didnt get the mood right . x____x i think the avatar you have right now is prettier .. (:

p.s sorry for the ugly font choice.

and THIS IS ANOTHER VERISON. DIFFERENT IN COLOR AND SOME OTHER STUFF IF YOU NOTICE. LOL im driving you nuts huh? lol >.<

cutevietluv125.gifcutevietluv124.gif

faster verison..^^first one is over 40 kbs ... the second one is made to fit soompi size (:

cutevietluv122.gifcutevietluv123.gif

^^slower vierson.. and like what i said on the other three first oone is over 40kbs and so on.... lol x_x

trang; hahas yeah thats my first blinkie ever. its so hard. ahahs i might end up not doing blinkies ever again. lol x__x

ahhas no im not naturally talented.lol i just learn them ahhas .i think the hardest part is when im tryingot get what the tutorial is saying.lol

hahas i like the donghae ones too ..i might redo the otehrs s ince they are so baddddd.. lol the gif pack is the designs outside of the video (:

gosh i think i need to redo whatevers&sweet_gurl, they look so ughh

Your examples are so cute. <3

I'd love to req one but I cant find a video. TT_TT

So for the time being I'll just stalk and wait for pretty results. ^^ xD

By the way, I'm Kat. (:

Archived