[movie 2006] Dasepo Naughty Girls 다세포소녀

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy
Kim Ok Bin, Park Jin Woo
다세포소녀 Dasepo Naughty Girls (2006) Starring: 김옥빈 Kim Ok Bin (Hanoi Bride; Hello, God!), 박진우 Park Jin Woo (My Little Bride), Yoo Gun (Hello, God!), 이켠 Lee Kyun (Hello Francesca) Director: 이재용 E J Yong (Untold Scandal, An Affair) Release: August 10 Produced By: 영화세상 (Film World) International Sales: Mirovision Official Website Rating: 15 and over Genre: Comedy Dasepo Naughty Girls (다세포 소녀) Review The film "Dasepo Naughty Girls" focuses on the biggest weirdos at Maseulmo High, a notoriously depraved school where even the normal kids are into sadomasochism. But even in Museulmo Highschool, there are those weirdos you can never miss. The feature film, adapted from a popular internet manhwa, stars Kim Ok-Bin and Yoo Geon from 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God), Lee Kyeon from 안녕, 프란체스카 (Hello Francesca) and a host of other new faces. It has already completed shooting, and will debut in theaters this August. 00000490b.jpg00000489b.jpgkp1_2060710p3839.jpg´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2077.jpgTeaser trailer (Streaming, 700k, Windows Media) Teaser Trailer (Downloadable, 24mb, Windows Media) Making Of (Streaming, Windows Media) Movie Stills Produced By: 영화세상 (Film World) International Sales: Mirovision Downloads: Naynay123's clubbox credits: http://www.koreanfilm.org http://www.twitchfilm.net

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jennxxness

Ok bin and Yoo gun again together? lol. I don't mind =) I don't know so much about the plot and the title reference. but it could be a descent movie..

i wonder how this wil turn out with this director at the helm

00000088o.jpg

source www.mirovision.com

"Forget the common sense and extend your imagination! The Fairy tale is over!"

Museulmo Highschool, full of students with sexuality confusions and student body presidents enjoying their SM taste publicly, is just so famous for its sexy tradition. But even in Museulmo Highschool, there are those weirdos you can never miss. 'Poor Girl' who earns money for her family by sleeping with old men, Anthony the luxurious cute-guy from Switzerland, 'One eye' the school-only-virgin are those. 'Poor Girl' falls in love with Anthony at first sight. Meanwhile Anthony is struck by One Eye's brother 'Two Eyes' and feels confused about his sexuality. What a world for these young, hot-boiled teenagers!

This movie sounds verrrrrry interesting. :phew:

In related news:

daseposonyeo.jpg

We've talked before about Lee Jae-Yong's 다세포 소녀 (Dasepo Naughty Girls), but I received a few mails from people confused about whether this was a film or a TV series: it's actually both. A company called 'Dasepo Club' has been founded, to deal with both the film -- directed by Lee, who after using E J-Yong is now calling himself 이감독 (meaning both 'Director Lee' and 'This Director') -- and a 100 Episodes (15 Minutes each) sitcom to be released on the DMB platform, Cable TV and VOD (and hopefully DVD). This company will take care of production, distribution and all other related negotiations. And that's not all: a total of 11 new directors have been recruited to shoot a collection of omnibus short films connected to the original source, which will start shooting in mid March and complete around June, when they will be shown on Cable TV, DMB, VOD and more. The feature film, adapted from a popular internet manhwa, stars Kim Ok-Bin and Yoo Geon from 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God), Lee Kyeon from 안녕, 프란체스카 (Hello Francesca) and a host of other new faces. It has already completed shooting, and will debut in theaters this April.

» Posted by X at March 6, 2006 08:41 AM

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005348.html

• 2 weeks later...

Some individual cast pics...

Kim Ockbin (from Hanoi Bride, KBS drama Hello, God )

023cv.jpg

Park Jinwoo (from My Little Bride, SBS drama Bad Family)

035pq.jpg

Lee Kyun (from Ahnnyeong Francesca seasons 1 & 2 )

048ox.jpg

Kim Byul (from MBC Best Theater's Taerung Athletics Village, Clazziquai's Sweety MV)

055pl.jpg

Nam Ho Hung (from Buzz's Gashi MV)

066yl.jpg

072pq.jpg

(KBS drama A Love to Kill)

086qd.jpg

Yoo Geon (KBS drama Hello, God )

093hm.jpg

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

Yeah! More park JinWoo!!! I love that guy. Ooo Lee MinHyuk from TAKE is also in it. the movie sounds interesting can't wait to watch it

Guest donilpark

If the movie will be like the cartoon that it's based on, then it's gonna be like cynical, antisocial( :o ) and offensive to the extreme.

I hope they didn't tone the movie down.

And one more thing to point out, the original cartoon is a black comedy with a lot of pathos.

If they just make this into a simple comedy, that would be a radically wrong approach to making this movie.

Guest sushimi

:blush: mmmmm..... Kim Okbin and Yoo Gun.... I really love them since I've seen in drama "Hello God!" I hope this movie will be aired in my country.... I'm in love with Yoo Gun, is a very good actor and very handsome too... if someone see the movie, can you tell me if it's a good movie....

Archived