[Drama 2008] The Great King Sejong 대왕세종 大王世宗

Guest huangsy

Anyone knows if it will be telecast this weekend? Another week of not seeing the show, I will forget what Sejong looks like. He is already quite forgetable as it is!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone knows if it will be telecast this weekend? Another week of not seeing the show, I will forget what Sejong looks like. He is already quite forgetable as it is!

I've been watching King Sejong since day 1. It is sad that KBS decide to postpone the drama to ???date. KBS, pls pity all King Sejong's fans by continuing the drama. Even if someone says the ratings are no good, it is a drama worth watching.

i think you all misunderstand because during the time of the Olympics , king sejong were also delayed in boardcasting in seoul because of certain games . but when it come to KBS world , they are always two week behind whatever is showing in korea .but they cant show you the Olympics now since it is all over and they do no have bocardcasting rights to show Olympics on KBS World channel . .so that why it replaces with a documentary

dun worry , the korea is still showing King Sejong at esp 65 on 31 Aug

Thanks, Shirley. I still feel it is very revealing that only this show was affected by the Olympics schedule!

So Shirley, anything interesting happening with the poor, lovely Queen in Ep 65?

Two very sad, weepy episodes this past weekend. I think I am now dehydrated!

At the Ming Court, it was supposed to be a sacrificial burial yet she hanged herself in her chambers while a bunch of men looked on? There wasn't even a hint of prayer going on so it looked more like murder to me.

I thought the historical Minister Jo repayed the King's overlooking his earlier crimes by undying loyalty to him. Yet in this show this Minister is now plotting to remove Sejong from the throne.

I wish the translators would take more care. On Sat. one of the characters (can't remember which one) said referring to the palace "this freaking place" and on Sunday, someone else said "what the HECK is going on?".

Guest whoaizsusan

does anyone know where I can DL 9/6's DWSJ ?

I can always manage to find sunday's episode on Veoh, but not saturdays..

I missed last last Saturdays but don't wanna miss this past saturday..

Help me, please??

Thanks.. :tears:

Guest lolo4lolo

can anyone access Veoh site? i used to watch the episodes one week in advance but now i can't they blocked it in my country :tears:

i wish the person who uploads it there try another site like youtube :rolleyes:

does anyone know where I can DL 9/6's DWSJ ?

I can always manage to find sunday's episode on Veoh, but not saturdays..

I missed last last Saturdays but don't wanna miss this past saturday..

Help me, please??

Thanks.. :tears:

If u dont mind watch that missing episode w/o subs, might as well watch directly at KBS site (login required but is free)

The Korean broadcasters have been taking action and a few youtube accounts have been deleted.

Aigoo is also gone.

Guest b00kw0rm

The children have all grown up but the 'elders' look like they have not aged. That's the one thing I don't like about k-dramas. Like now, the Queen looks like a big sister to her children.

I thought that Sejong had spent a lot of time with his Crown Prince. But now that the boy has grown up, they look rather alienated from each other.

Oh, the young prince (second brother?) is soo cute and seems to have a greater presence than the Crown Prince.

Looks like history is repeating itself. The CP looks to be as easily manipulated, emotionally unstable and immature like Sejong's elder brother. Which son succeeded Sejong? Every time the CP tells his brother that if doesn't watch it, the CP will punish him, I feel like "hey, the scene has been acted out bro!".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest getawayfrom

Hello? Anyone know where I can watch the tvrips and or hardsubbed for this drama? I've watch up to week 35, don't know which episode it is but "jmong" doesn't upload the rest of it so I'm desperately searching....HELP please?

Guest b00kw0rm

Am I right that there only 1 episode this weekend? Saturday's usual slots were replaced with "Mom's dead upset".

I only managed to watch Sunday's episode too. It seems to start off from last week's episode so I think there was no show on Saturday.

Guest b00kw0rm

Looks like history is repeating itself. The CP looks to be as easily manipulated, emotionally unstable and immature like Sejong's elder brother. Which son succeeded Sejong? Every time the CP tells his brother that if doesn't watch it, the CP will punish him, I feel like "hey, the scene has been acted out bro!".

I think the Crown Prince resembles the other brother more - the one who became a monk. The second son seems more suitable for the throne.

What a sad episode on Sunday. Sejong has lost his two most loyal supporters.

I take back what I said in that the Crown Prince resembled Sejong's elder brother. The CP is a young man and quite cute when he isn't brooding!

Archived