[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wanna go to their up coming concert/carnival thing with miyavi and 3 other bands

that would be so awesome.

any of you guys going to that?

i just realize i really dont have that much alice nine on my computer.... (only 70 pics.. n around 8 vids and about 10 songs) U____U

i dont know if its cause they're still fairly new (well. sorta.) and not that many releases (well.. sorta too)

or is it i dont love them enough???! (NOT TRUE. NO. NOT TRUE... NOOOOOO..!!)

um. i dont know. ummmmm .... ai. i give up.

just spazzing. return later with some pictures... <3

^haha..dont be like that..^__^

man..some people are really hard core fans..o_o...i just like their music and their style/looks..not saying im not a fan or anything..i am..just not hardcore crazy..haha..

i dont know about them..i mean..personally...who does..>o<..it would be cool if i can be friends with them or something..haha

Guest paranoidtrash

you're so mean!

shou's voice is beautiful! his voice is super low but sexy!

She's not mean. She's expressing her opinion. It's not like she's dissing them, she buys so much of their stuff. She's critisizing them, not all people agree (:.

Shocking>> Are you in Japan right now? : O

Guest shocking88

Miyabi-chan~> No, but I'm going for a few days this month. ^^ I don't want to go to so many lives. >_< (Valuable shopping time!) As much as I'd like to see Alice Nine and gazetto (and the rest of PSC), oh well. ^^;

Miyabi-chan~> No, but I'm going for a few days this month. ^^ I don't want to go to so many lives. >_< (Valuable shopping time!) As much as I'd like to see Alice Nine and gazetto (and the rest of PSC), oh well. ^^;

I only want to see gazette live out of all of PSC :P

i think shou has the most expressive eyes.

alice nine has the cutest members overall. (i mean that everyone is pretty good lookin)

how would you pronounce alice nine in jap romaji?

i think shou has the most expressive eyes.

alice nine has the cutest members overall. (i mean that everyone is pretty good lookin)

how would you pronounce alice nine in jap romaji?

I somewhat agree with you. Personally, I don't really find Tora attractive. (only in one or two photoshoots)

But I think all of Gazette's band members are hot. :lol:

Jap romanji? You mean like "arisu nainu"?

Guest shocking88

It's アリスナイン. "arisu nain".

To everyone in this thread, please write the entire word when you write Japanese. Even though people claim its "shorter", "easier to type", or "everyone else says it", it is rude and often times, still considered an insult.

(Think of it the same way as the "n" word. It's essentially the same concept.)

Guest babyYUFFIE

YES! i agree.. where i live you see people walking around thinking their so good just because they can say

"nani? wat have u done baka" its just really annoying..

I somewhat agree with you. Personally, I don't really find Tora attractive. (only in one or two photoshoots)

But I think all of Gazette's band members are hot. :lol:

Jap romanji? You mean like "arisu nainu"?

i thought it's pronunced "arisu kyogou" ?..o_O

arisu = alice

kyogou = number nine

i saw it on this arisu rating site i think

Archived