[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm looking for a certain pv of A9. I saw it a few weeks ago on youtube, but i forgot which song it was.

But i remember it's very dark/black and there's water splashing everywhere, like on their guitar/bass, drum... and they were walking on water or something like that... anyway, there's a lot of water included in that pv

does anyone know which pv i'm talking about?

Guest mikamoui

Hm. Does Hiroto, Tora, and Saga play their guitars/bass with their bare hands or do they have a pick? Never mind. I just saw a live video on youtube where they were holding a pick. Lawl <___<.

Wow there are new posters in the thread :w00t: welcome to the alice nine. thread ^_^

Alice Nine.'s having a live today I wish I was there :tears: *sighs* so lighten up my mood tonight I wanna share a pic I Print Screened Earlier. hope you guys share the same Alice Nine. love when you see this gorgeous pic.

uva9.jpg

Man! This has got to be my second most favorite Shou look! He get's prettier and prettier. . . errr handsome!!!!!!

And Pon!!!!!! The hair!!!! Pondori!!! Looks weird and cool at the same time rofl. . . :P

Guest mikamoui

^Lawl. What's your first favorite look for Shou? [He's really pretty handsome in Cross Game XD I couldn't stop watching it.] I want Tora's purpleness );! and at least Hiroto's hair isn't draping over his face anymore. :D

^Lawl. What's your first favorite look for Shou? [He's really pretty handsome in Cross Game XD I couldn't stop watching it.] I want Tora's purpleness );! and at least Hiroto's hair isn't draping over his face anymore. :D

Gotta say its the White Prayer look. . . Its soooooo cool!!!!

Yeah Shou's really pretty handsome huh. Yep its a good thing Pon's hair ain't blocking his face anymore. But the hairstyle makes me lol at some point. Its very much like Pondori hahahahaha

Guest mikamoui

Lawl. I always thought White Prayer was a slow song because I'm not too fond of slow songs, but I mixed up White Prayer and Eraser. (Even though I like Eraser) Therefore, I never really listened to it until a few days ago. It's a pwnage song lawl. In White Prayer, when Hiroto and Tora were in that glassed cage, Hiroto looked like he didn't want to be with Tora XD. I always thought he looked cool in White Prayer, but I think he looks cooler in Cross Game. He's just...pure pretty handsome in that MV plus Tora looks cool too. ;D >__< What's Pondori lawl..? D: Is that also Hiroto's nickname?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/07bb3.jpg

Is this from Ruri No Ame's arc? lawl nipple *__*

Also...from the song The Last Empire, what does "I want to say, I am not a RD Without a BN calling me." mean? o__o

Lawl. I always thought White Prayer was a slow song because I'm not too fond of slow songs, but I mixed up White Prayer and Eraser. (Even though I like Eraser) Therefore, I never really listened to it until a few days ago. It's a pwnage song lawl. In White Prayer, when Hiroto and Tora were in that glassed cage, Hiroto looked like he didn't want to be with Tora XD. I always thought he looked cool in White Prayer, but I think he looks cooler in Cross Game. He's just...pure pretty handsome in that MV plus Tora looks cool too. ;D >__< What's Pondori lawl..? D: Is that also Hiroto's nickname?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/07bb3.jpg

Is this from Ruri No Ame's arc? lawl nipple *__*

Pondori is Pon's character the chicken XD

Here's a pic of the Pondori ----> 15362343.png

Yup the pic is from Ruri no Ame n___n

Guest strawberrylove

oh i saw that picture b4 (: its so dang sexy :wub:

and it seems hiroto is back to that... that look (i cant rember what look it was =___= ugh. such a bad fan)

that look where he had bright blonde and his fringed was clipped back and it was just ;D

--

shou looks like his has wings (:

Guest mikamoui

Pondori is Pon's character the chicken XD

Here's a pic of the Pondori ----> %7Boption%7D15362343.png

Yup the pic is from Ruri no Ame n___n

Ah, so that's what it's called. Don't the other members have characters also? I remember watching Hiroto looking at fanmail with drawings lawl.

lawl o-o His hair looked so fun in Mirror Ball and Cosmic World.

Guest strawberrylove

OOHH THATTTS ITT. its the mirror ball look <3

that look was pretty ^^ except i just didnt like shou's jacket thingo TT" ierno. it was just weird.

What is your favourite alice nine look?

Your Fave Shou look?

Hiroto?

Saga?

Tora?

Nao?

For me: TSUBASA.

Shou: Ruri no Ame, TSUBASA. VANDALIZE, Velvet or Gekkouyoku + Hello, Dear Numbers (lool so much)

Hiroto: CROSS GAME, RAINBOWS, Shunkashuutou

Saga: Ruri no Ame, MIRROR BALL, Eraser, Gekkouyoku, Fantasy

Tora: Eraser, TSUBASA. Blue Planet

Nao: White Prayer, Ruri no Ame, Blue Planet

Ah, so that's what it's called. Don't the other members have characters also? I remember watching Hiroto looking at fanmail with drawings lawl.

lawl o-o His hair looked so fun in Mirror Ball and Cosmic World.

Tora also has a character ---> Nekocabi

Shou-----> I think it's a crown. Am not sure though :sweatingbullets:

Saga----> I dunno what's his character XP

Nao-----> perhaps this is his? ---> (●´┏_┓`●) . . . or I could be wrong. We all know Nao san always use emoticons like this XD

OOHH THATTTS ITT. its the mirror ball look <3

that look was pretty ^^ except i just didnt like shou's jacket thingo TT" ierno. it was just weird.

I didn't like the jacket that much as well T___T" Perhaps it was the cut of the jacket? LOL

What is your favourite alice nine look?

Your Fave Shou look?

Hiroto?

Saga?

Tora?

Nao?

Here's mine:

Alice Nine.: Ruri no Ame

Shou: White Prayer, Ruri no Ame and The Beautiful Name

Hiroto: Mirrorball

Saga: Cross Game

Tora: Mirrorball

Nao: Ruri no Ame

Whoopsss can't help it can't pick which look I like for Shou the best XD

Guest strawberrylove

^ yeh it was the shape of the jacket O___O" and then the red frill thingo was just =___='

oh wells if its shou <3

mann im so bad at rembering which look was which --'

but i do rember saga+flower shirt = HOOT :D

-quickly goes through alice nine picture folder-

alice nine: all? (:

shou; ruri no ame, fantasy

hiroto; mirror ball

saga; cross game

tora: tsubasa

nao:rainbows

Archived