[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yup I agree its hoot. . .

Gah!!! I can't wait to watch music japan's episode next week since Alice Nine. would be performing. I just watched Music Japan's episode for today and I saw the teaser for next week. . . I was actually screaming when I saw Shou in there hahahaha. . . .

Haha erotic xD this is out of topic but it just reminded me of when i had MIROTIC on my nickname on MSN and some of my friends thought it said EROTIC xD

ohh wow alice nine gonna be in music japan next wk? can't wait!

Guest ztech24

^ Pfft, everyone gets all "trollish" when there's a new release IMO. XD

You can get it here: http://community.livejournal.com/alice_nine/1145632.html

You'll probably have to join the community to get at the link though, if you're not already.

----

I'm dying to hear ELECTRIC EDEN. If anyone sees a download of the rip you better post the link here! <_<

ROTFL!!

----

I made my computer all "purple" themed due to Tora's hair and cover of CROSS GAME. ROTFLMAO!! I should take a screenshot...

~ZB24~

Haha, well I've lost touch with alice nine. It's all about Dir en grey now for me. Hahaha. Thanks for the link though, now everyone else lurking around here can leech from that. :P Though for some reason I seem to not be able to get in. I can't view it despite having an LJ account. :S

Ooooh do take a picture! Anything Tora related must be awesome. I love Tora. :D

OMG, what was crazy was that

I mixed up the second previews for electric eden and atmosphere

so this whole time I was listening to electric edens preview on their main page when I thought it was atmosphere =="

but yes now I gotta listen to electric eden, there's that part I really like..

Guest ztech24

^^ You have to join the community.... You're not already a member right?

Go here: http://community.livejournal.com/alice_nine/profile

Click here:

6474962_eeb4597084.jpg

Now, if you're already a member and you still can't get in... I don't know what the problem is. XD

-----

^ ROTFLMAO! I can't believe you got the songs mixed up. That's too funny.

-----

My guesses on who composed what:

I think Tora did CROSS GAME and Saga did ATMOSPHERE.

For the record. XD

~ZB24~

^ well I had to keep clicking sound on/sound off

I didn't know which preview was which

I just assumed what I was listening to fit atmosphere/electric eden

T__T"

both songs are kinda similar anyway

atmosphere has a kinda different start to it, and I thought the preview fit electric eden more when I listened to it :D

Guest ztech24

^ I sent you a PM! (^_~)

It's always something with LJ, I swear. People have so many problems with it.

^^ I'm trying not to listen to the previews. The only one I listened to was a PV rip of CROSS GAME. But, I'm try really hard to leave a thrill for myself. ROTFL~

I could see how it's easy to get them mixed up though, I guess. *shrug*

It's nice to see the thread alive again! XD

----

I just figured out if you try to type out richard simmons Soompi'll change it to "mini cooper" when you post. Harhar! It's hilarous!! I never knew...

~ZB24~

Guest successnerd

^ haha really? that explains why whenever i see DBSK/Tohoshinki's "doush*te" (and etc.) on their thread it's always "doumini coopere" or something and i'm just like, what the hell is that??? *throws fists*

and argh, i've literally been waiting for electric eden since early this morning (since i didn't go to school because i was sick - that's only the surface reason though) so i was on stand by the whole time and was too anxious that i forgot to do my homework lol ._.

Archived