[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

I don't know you guys, I think I have to disagree with you.

alice nine. is just alice nine.

They started out visual kei, but now they're just kinda doing what they want. I don't think they're TRYING affiliate with any genre (or subgenre), just doing what they feel like.

Tora's got his freaky contacts in, Shou still dresses like a girl (XD, JOKING), and Hiroto looks like he just snags whatever thing he can find in his closet.

I really believe that alice nine. isn't a sellout band. People keep saying that, but I don't think they are! I really think A9 is gonna keep doing whatever they want. And if their style (musical or otherwise) DOES change, it'll be only cause' they wanted it to.

Like I said before, I want them to do what they enjoy. Even if I hate it, I just want them to be happy. alice nine. has changed me too much for me to abandon them easily anyway, they're stuck with me. Haha~

But, I'm not trying to start any arguments so if you disagree just ignore me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

~ZB24~

i personally agree with you, as long as alice nine keep producing good music and enjoys what they're doing then i'm happy. basically i'm up for any music that's good whether it's pop/ rock/ blues whatever...i heart variety. i know that alice nine had probably losts some fans along the way but they've gained new ones too so good lucks to the guys and hope they keep producing good music.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would like them even if they decided to dress in monkey suits.

They just come off as really down to earth and c-o-o-l, cool guys. Like you could hang out with them and they would all be just as friendly and amazing in person.

Guest strawberrylove

i can understand what you guys are saying ^

and i agree on the part that A9 isnt a sellout band.

and if they do happen to change. ill support their opinon cus its what they want.

but that doesnt change the fact that i would rather the older alice nine.

Guest ztech24

They just come off as really down to earth and c-o-o-l, cool guys. Like you could hang out with them and they would all be just as friendly and amazing in person.

I SO AGREE!

only the bad bands like good charlotte P:

Hey, hey, hey now~!!

HOLD IT!

I used to be a Good Charlotte fan and only stopped because my parents made me. "They're a bad influence."

Of course now I think they kinda suck and don't care either way, but still~

XD

~ZB24~

even though alice nine has changed over the years, many bands do that yeh? I still love their music as much xD I love the alice nine now as much as the alice nine before hehe but yeh they are not a sellout band xD

haha yeh the sellout bands are like Good Charlotte and that :/

I'm gonna butt in now lol. . . I agree with everyone saying that the slight change in Alice Nine.'s music isn't something we should be disappointed or feel bad about. . . honestly as long as they enjoy what they're doing and their passion for their craft doesn't dissipate i'm very fine with the change.

Besides in my POV even though the feel of their music had a change I still think that the songs are still alice nine. . . their mark is still there. . .

Its good to see their flexibility in what they do. . . they can go all out rock and then be a little subtle in the next. . this just goes to show what kind of incredible band they really are. .

Oh wait going off topic for a while I just wanna ask about the discotheque dvd. . . I was already going to buy the disc earlier from cdjapan but then when I was about to checkout I noticed that the price is 5500 yen. . . I was like O__O the heck . . .from what I could remember it was only 5000 yen whoa I can't believe I mistook 5500 yen for 5000 yen huhuhuhu. . .*cries*

thank goodness I got the price for vandalize right phew. . . now all I need to do is wait for its release *dances around*

has anyone noticed that all the j-rock threads are dying.. well

the ones I hang around anyway

dir en grey seems fine though, thanks to uroburos

alice nine. have always sounded unique, like I don't think any of their songs sound similar to another

I dunnoe if I'm just being ignorant but I find ayabie and an cafe kinda similar in sound when compared to alice nine. and any other band

Guest strawberrylove

how could you say this thread is dying D:

ALICEEE NIIINNEE IS ALIVVVEE~~~

and seems there are many anti-good charlote here ~

i use to listen to their music. but then i went bleh :sweatingbullets:

SHALL FOREVER SUPPORT THIS THREAD. (Y)

Guest ztech24

and seems there are many anti-good charlote here ~

i use to listen to their music. but then i went bleh :sweatingbullets:

Yes, me too. Harhar~

-----

Okay, since the thread is "dying", I'll try to revive it. [Who knows CPR?]

There's two magazine which have features on only Hiroto, Tora, and Saga. [i call em' "the instrument people".][Don't ask me where Nao is.]

Neo Genesis Vol. 30 - CLICK

Arena 37°C Vol. 315 - CLICK

There was also a great issue of ZY featuring PS COMAPANY vocalists, including Shou: ZY Vol. 43 - CLICK

-----

I made a Hiroto wallpaper set using the Arena scans: CLICK [i think they're awesome, but it's only cause' he's so hot.]

For those of the multi-fandom, I've also made one of Miyavi using the ZY scans: CLICK

If anyone feels like reading some A9 fanfiction, I've started one called The Promise. You can read it at my LJ if you're interested: CLICK.

-----

For those who haven't downloaded a copy of DISCOTHEQUE, I did a re-download yesterday and highly recommend vandalized's rips: CLICK (OMG! The audio is in sync~~!)

For those who don't have audio rips from the DVD yet, you can get em' at momoko0507's page: CLICK. [i've downloaded some and they seem fine. The quality is pretty good, too.][if you download just one, get 9th Revolver. OMG! My heart~ It's so frickin' good!!!]

-----

There. Look! The thread breathing again!

~ZB24~

^ loool

well maybe this thread isn't as dead as let's say the gazette but still D:

wasn't as lively as it used to be ):

thanks for the scans

I was looking for them but no one told me T__T"

I used to like goodcharlotte when I was younger

I only like their old music

but they're still sellout band

dir en grey seems fine though, thanks to uroburos

alice nine. have always sounded unique, like I don't think any of their songs sound similar to another

I dunnoe if I'm just being ignorant but I find ayabie and an cafe kinda similar in sound when compared to alice nine. and any other band

yeh they kinda are T__T

haha i think ayabie has a wide variety of different styles but an cafe is kinda similar. Their music when Bou was still there and post Bou, has been different style but the songs some are similar.

^

^wow i saw your wallpaper on LJ!! it's cool!

btw thanks for the audio rip links! I think i saw it before but didnt dl them xD

Guest strawberrylove

^

^

^ ooh thanks for all the links ZB24~~

and such pretty wallpapers. :D

and i read you ff MIYAVIIIII DIIIESSSS *sniffles*

please do keep writing. sry i couldnt comment directly but i dont have an acc :sweatingbullets:

and i cant seem to dl DISCOTHEQUE, i click on the link but it goes

Error

You are not authorized to view this protected entry.

Guest ztech24

thanks for the scans

I was looking for them but no one told me T__T"

No problem, I <3 passing along links.

^

^wow i saw your wallpaper on LJ!! it's cool!

btw thanks for the audio rip links! I think i saw it before but didnt dl them xD

Thanks, I like it a lot myself. ROTFL~

You're welcome for the links. (^__^)

^ ooh thanks for all the links ZB24~~

and such pretty wallpapers. :D

and i read you ff MIYAVIIIII DIIIESSSS *sniffles*

please do keep writing. sry i couldnt comment directly but i dont have an acc :sweatingbullets:

and i cant seem to dl DISCOTHEQUE, i click on the link but it goes

Error

You are not authorized to view this protected entry.

You're welcome. Thanks for the compliments! (^___^) I'm thinking about the next chapter's plot already. (^_~)

I sent you a PM about the page error.

~ZB24~

Guest successnerd

New "Cross Game" OHP layout:

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/

http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/top.html

(All three songs on the single are alternated BGMs, you just have to click sound on and off a few times to hear them, I guess.)

In the longer version of 夢幻 -electric eden-... Shou's sustained note is nice, but what's with the intermission? No offence but it doesn't sound alice at all ;_;

Can't wait for [atmosphere] though!

OMG thanks for the info. . . I just visited the OHP yesterday and it was still rainbows hahaha. . .

The song is just *dies* awesome. . . I can't wait for January!!! I can't wait to get my copy of VANDALIZE!!!! I'm so excited for it!!!

Guest strawberrylove

^ their new layout is HOOT :P

^ thanks for the image (:

and yes i cant wait for their atmosphere song too~~

and electric eden doesnt seem all that bad D; its sounds quite good i reckon?

Archived