Guest JASON;

Guest eternal_bliss

Whoooo! My album is here!!!!

A lot of people are comparing their work to

the older albums.

I personally think if you were a true fan

you would support them through

all their different phases!

I kind of actually like their light rock!

They are still as handsome and talented as ever!

alice nine. FIGHTING!

Alice

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

yo i thought this thread was stolen ~__~

haha i just found Mirrorball yesterday and i like it...:P

what's everyone talking about now? Shou's name is Show? haha x__x what the,,

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ On the OHP, they spelt his name like that. XDD;

I'm still going to spell his name Shou though... Maybe it's to show how to pronounce it. O.O My friends kept calling him shoe. T__T;

Guest miranduh

I'm still going to spell his name Shou though... Maybe it's to show how to pronounce it. O.O My friends kept calling him shoe. T__T;

hahah SHOE XD <33

Show looks like a bad english name hehe

Guest aishiteruhoney

Shou's voice bothers me -__-;

I wish they had a better vocalist.

Other than that, I think they're fine. (:

Love the melodies~

Guest understanding_fiction

^ hmm, i actually really like his voice because it's different xD i can easily recognize his voice

i'm so happy for this thread <3

i actually don't know any alice nine fans in real life, only online

and everyone asks me why i like ugly, gay, high, messed-up jrockers -_- which really pisses me off :X

Guest shou_haido9

I saw how they wrote Shou's name as 'Show'. It was the first thing I noticed when I had look at the Members Profile >O<

Are they really gonna use his name as 'Show' now? O__o

Lolz....Show? O___o??!!! I think "Shaw" would look better...hehe....at least the pronounciation would still be "Shou"....XD

"O" and "U" corresponding each other is pronounced as "O" in Japanese.....X_____X!!!!

But really...."Show" just makes me laugh the first time I saw it.....XD does this mean "arigatou" would be pronounced as "ARIGATOW" now?? haha....

sorry can't help it....*tries to stop laughing*

the older albums.

alice nine. FIGHTING!

Alice

Lolz....this isn't the first time it happened. Not only with Alice Nine but any band who would change their style of music.

But yeah, if you were a true fan you would support them no matter what. Light rock isn't that bad even if sometimes they would go to a point that they would already look like a boy band. *points to Eraser PV* ^^;;

The comparing part cannot be helped either. I mean it's true that a band/singer/actor/actress cannot impress everybody no matter how talented he/she/they may be. Lolz...this reminds me of some people I know who would compare Shou to L'arc~en~ciel's HYDE. XD!

Yeah, I think fans should stop comparing and give the band one word, Acceptance. ^^;;

hahah SHOE XD <33

Show looks like a bad english name hehe

SHOW? SHOE? O____o??!!! SHOU would be the prettiest SHOE in any SHOW!!!"

O___o!!! hey! I created a tongue twister!!! YEA~! XD

But really...it's pronounced as Shou....please get it right....>.>

^ hmm, i actually really like his voice because it's different xD i can easily recognize his voice

and everyone asks me why i like ugly, gay, high, messed-up jrockers -_- which really pisses me off :X

Lolz...I have a suggestion:

If you can't find real life Alice Nine fans, make one...haha....spread the Alice Nine virus.....XD!

and I actually envy people who have time to call a band/singer "gay", "messed up" or "ugly". They sure have loads of time to do that and the fact that they stopped by to comment, that means it caught their attention. And if that were me, I would probably say "What? So if they're ugly, do you find yourself more beautiful than them? Look in the mirror and you'll know what I'm talking about." X______X~! Gah! I can't stand people like those. Sorry for the rant. ^^;;

Some foreigner friends of mine would comment they look like Barbie dolls....XD!

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Don't worry! I'm in the same situation! (Well, I have one friend that likes them, but she doesn't listen to alice nine. as much as I do. ^^")

-Ramble/rant- XDDDD;

When everyone saw the picture of Shou I have in my folder, they're like 'Is that a girl?' and despite my facts to correct them by saying it's a guy, they keep repeatedly saying it. ^^; Yes, I have to admit, sometimes they do look like the opposite sex but you'd think that after a while, they'd get over it already. o.O; They started mentioning that Hiroto looked like a girl too. D: (Hiroto's picture was on the back of Shou's xD)

-End ramble- :sweatingbullets:

SHOW? SHOE? O____o??!!! SHOU would be the prettiest SHOE in any SHOW!!!"

O___o!!! hey! I created a tongue twister!!! YEA~! XD

But really...it's pronounced as Shou....please get it right....>.>

LOL, tongue twister.. xDD;

When I first got into alice nine., I wasn't sure how to pronounce his name. -facepalm- But after careful study of their comments, voila! 8D

I feel like shaking some people by the shoulders when they keep pronouncing his name as shoe. :mellow:

Yeah, Show is probably the way you'd pronounce it.

But there's liek 2 diff ways of saying show, one that emphasizes on the "O" sound and the Shou japanese kinda way where it's like half an "o".. okay im not making sense XD

dw, im sure it's not the real spelling :D

Love the melodies~

I believe Shou's voice is fine, its good and not a typical voice, i find a lot of jrockers have a typical voice, shous is.. special?

:D

How would you find a better vocalist anyhow? I don't really think alice nine. would do well with another vocalist - it'd lose the a9 touch. Others may agree with me and find other vocalists are not "better" than Shous. Some may agree with you and want another vocalist - at one point i felt the same way, but now shou is <3.

HAHAHAHAHAHA if they're calling shou ugly, tell them he's prettier than your friends are :D - it gets my friends wrecked :D

if they're calling shou gay - tell them he gets a lot more chicks than they do :D

and if they're calling him high or messed up - direct them to marilyn manson or something i dunnoe - some singer/band you dont like :D

(personally i dont mind marilyn manson just others dont and i find it a good example) :]

a lot of my friends like rock - and i show them to jrock and.or alice nine. which they eventually like - oh yeah (H)

Love the melodies~

honestly at first i didnt really like Shou's voice but as i heard more of their songs, i love his voice now! Hehe

aww actually most of my friends in real life that are alice nine fans are mainly guys o_O haha

haha my friends, that are girls sometimes think jrockers are scary but also pretty and sometimes they say they are jealous that they are prettier than girls xD

^

^thanks for the pics! Nao looks so cute with the specs!

ohh the pics i forgot to comment about that O:

thats nice they tlkn to people on the radio :D

xD

i sound childish

mm

is the radio station supposed to be popular? does this means alice nine are the next l'arc en ciel? HOPE SO

MAKE 2008 THE ALICE NINE YEAR

the older albums.

alice nine. FIGHTING!

Alice

WOWERS! Good for you!! ^.^... Mine (well Mirrorball single actually) will arrive next WEEK!!! YAY~!

Yeah... I noticed how people are commenting about the change not only in their clothing style but also the music they're creating now. I agree that fans should support them during their different phases but if they really don't like it... it's no problem, take a break from their fandom and come back when they want to.

No one can please everybody.... Alice Nine isn't an exception.

If a fan still like the music they make then good.

If not... don't go around saying they're turning worse. Just because they don't like Alice Nine's new style don't give them the right to judge the music. It's just unfair and biased.

:sweatingbullets: sorry for the rant!

LOL! SHOE!!!!

show... ;_; shou looks 82704792074626 times betters

correction....... XD Shou is like negative infinity to positive infinity times better than show!

Love the melodies~

we all have our own opinions. But if shou isn't the vocalist then Alice Nine wouldn't be what it is now. :D every member counts.

But I do hope you give Shou a chance. I admit I used to not like Tora and Saga but they're quite Ok with me now. ^_~

Oh and........ there is no such thing as a better vocalist. Everyone's singing style varies. Comparing people..... it's not cool.

nao + glasses = ♥

well, nao = ♥ too, but anyways xD

thanks for the pics <3

YAY! Fellow Nao lover! x3

I ditto to you!

Thanks for the pic share~ ai0no0ff

there's really nothing wrong with the way alice nine. dresses, i like their lighter side of visual kei, the heavier kind does kinda put me off >__________<"

oh yeah has anyone seen aquarian age yet - or isnt it out yet o_o"

i forgot

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ It came out in the cinemas already. (:

I'll just wait for the DVD to come out. If there is one... with english subtitles. :lol:

By the way, I love the lyrics in your banner. :) <33

Oh, and, nashi kanata:

we all have our own opinions. But if shou isn't the vocalist then Alice Nine wouldn't be what it is now. :D every member counts.
Agreed. <33

Guest understanding_fiction

lol xD

i was doing this psychoanalyze yourself survey thing and Q 1 was

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?

and obviously, i said "nao <3"

and then i looked down at what it was supposed to mean and..

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.

xD <3

fallen-anjoOL: XD before I actually thought about that... I really, really and I mean REALLY didn't like Saga and Tora... then I suddenly thought... what if they weren't members of Alice Nine? Then BAM! next thing I know... I'm watching a Saga fanvid, laughing and cheering.

alice nine.: -slaps forehead- I'm slowwww! I never really noticed until you put up a romanji of the lyrics! hehe... JEWELS~ ahaha... their style now is more... erm... normal and can be worn by some people. XD.... I don't really mind their old clothes but everyone does have their preferences~

lumiyooni: Awwww!!! That is soooo cute! 83 Just like NAO~!

btw... I'm listening to their songs from the first album. x3 it's definitely different from their style now. (OuO) chills are appearing on my skin!! *_* Awesome!! While listening, I guess I can understand what the other fans are saying about their change of style. Good rocking songs with out-of-this-world fashion~ <33

Archived