Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XD... I'm currently waiting for the whole preview to load

me = totally fangirling over the preview

*____* it's so totally niiiccceeee..... niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeee.... nniiiccceeeeee

I loved how the last part keeps me wanting to rewind the whole thing over again! And yeah! The slow motion makes it 100% cooler! Love the pv and love the song! +__+

dang... the song + pv is definitely making it harder for me to ignore the call to buy the single! ><

EDIT:

><.... I'm still repeating the preview over and over again! T^T.... I can't wait until the PV comes out! *.* it's just too cool to be true!

what are some good songs from alice NINE? the ones i like are: white prayer, akatsu, blue planet, comsic world, velvet, ruri no ame, tsubasa, yami ni chiru sakura.

looking back to the previous page... I just saw this anddd I must say you have said most of the songs I was going to answer~ But I also think Kowloon, Zero, 9th Revolver, and Stray Cat are also good songs. ^^;; I couldn't quite like their other songs unless I listen to them again and again.

btw... >_<... I'm now bent with the desire to buy the single. ^~^ the only problem is deciding which of the three covers to buy. Cover 3 is the cheapest because it's only the CD single but the other 2 has a bonus DVD both different from each other. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I have no idea which one to buy!! help? x3

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

that PV WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

there's really a mirrorball in the background! lol

the slowmotion&waterdrops&velvetyclothes= super sexiness.

so glamorous~

i simply can't wait for it to release :)

the music is so catchy too, especially when the chorus

shou's voice is getting bettuh and bettuh <3

Guest KuYA II

^

omg i totally agree!!! i can't stop watching the preview of this PV it is wicked awsome!!! this song is going to be my next addiction from them after tsubasa of course =).

man i like tora's hairstyle even though it was a slight second it looks nice. Shou's hair is growing long...i kinda like his hairstyle during tsubasa, white prayer, and ruri no ame style.

Other then that i love the slow motion and i have no idea how many times i have seen this pv it is just...DANG!!! O____O =)

I think the preview is just parts of the full PV placed into a little that 30 seconds of the song, I remember that occurred in the cosmic world preview.

I think the full PV is gonna differ a little bit.

Either way, awesome!

I was gonna link you guys earlier when i found out a few days ago from another forum, but oh well : D

Darn that was one helluva hot smokin preview!!! I can see it now this would definitely be my next favorite song after my White prayer addiction !!!

ALICE NINE is definitely rockin!!! My goodness they were literally on fire and I can't even remember how many times I had to replay the preview over and over and I still can't get enough of it. It was so cool!!! I am pretty sure that the whole PV would exceed the word AWESOME. It's just stunning. . . and SHOU!!! AH!!! SHOU!!!! SUGOI!!!! SUGOI!!!!!

Guest eternal_bliss

I absolutely loved Tsubasa and can't wait for Mirror Ball! The preview was amazing!

I just wish I could meet them. Has anyone been to their concerts or seen them at J-Rock Rev.?

Alice

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

What an AMAZING sekushii preview! I can't wait!

Thanks for sharing the preview; I really enjoyed it!

I can't wait till it's released! ☆ ~

Woow there's three types of release! Rawr~

Mirrorball is ♥ -- Thanks again!

Guest syunikiss

i went spastic trying to look for the thread and yeah it moved -_________________________-

erhem i <3 mirrorball and i can`t WAIT to receive my copies .. i hope CDJapan gives me a poster too >: D

anyway fool`s mate april 08 scans (vol. 318) . x-posted to jrock_scans@LJ ... if you`re wondering, i`m jaeho_x3 >0<''

anyway the main focus is TORA TORA TORA <3

2003352037259894718_th.jpg 2003394359736956688_th.jpg 2003393547625202231_th.jpg 2003300833973912671_th.jpg

to view the larger image, click the thumbanail, then clikc the "view original size" link under the image. sorry for the hassle, just imageshack has a 1.5mb limit ><

Guest fallen-anjoOL

asaufhsuybgsf. The set list looks (and probably sounds) freakin' awesome. *__*

For some reason, I'm really digging Nao's longer hair. xD

+Toraaaa! I love how his neck brace is black to match with his outfit. :lol:!

Thaaanks for sharing. <33

-hearts fly everywhere-

I'm loving just about everything they're releasing right now! X3333

^

^

^

^

O_______________________________________________O

-clicks the link and listens to the song immediately-

^.^... Kiseki sounds nice... XD... but not as HOTT as Mirror Ball

syunikiss~!!! Thankies for the share! XD... ahaha... now I'm literally having a hard time deciding which member gets my undivided attention~!

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

The preview for 'Kiseki' is available on the site. (:

[ here ]

^_^

Mouuu! *hugs* Thank you for the link! ♥ *gives you cookies*

Oh my gosh I love it! I can't wait for this and Mirrorball <33

syunikiss: Ahh, thank you for the scans! i'm at jrock_scans too! (:

areweallowedtouploadthescanstootherforumsthoughOxO;? .. just a thought, haha.

Guest syunikiss

^ yeah ... well in this case we are because they`re actually my scans, because i was the original poster of the scans at jrock_scans

everything they release sounds different each time ... but i wish they would release something heavy again

btw -- nashi kanata, i LOVE your b-set <3

Archived