[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest understanding_fiction

i like Shou's new hair colour! it's something different =D he still look really good!

for some reason that pic reminds me of L from Death Note LOL i think cuz of his shirt and makeup ><

yeah xD i kinda thought of L when i saw the pic ;3

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxdogluv

whoah shou! he dyed his hair XD thats pretty crazy... the color's silvery-white right? lol. cool. it looks pretty nice on him. but he looks older XP haha. LOL and yes he does look a little bit like L in that pic cus of the white t-shirt and the hair... it kinda looks like L's scruffy hair XD and his eyes... gawd... *Q*

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

eee ! shou's TOO CUTE with that new hair cut =D . [rest of my comments shall be kept from the innocent public or else i'll be arrested ] haha............. jk x)

so innocent, much love <33 very striking color too.

he does look like Near, wow =)

hopefully he keeps it for awhile, it looks nice~ (but wouldn't that make the whole mirrorball theme different? )

gahh, shou needs to stop slouching when he takes normal pictures [ referring to the picture w/ fan ] XDD

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Click!

Their tour dates in August. ;D They're going on a lot of tours this year, eh? ^_^ Why not in Australia, though? D:

I like the header image in this one than the one promoting Mirror Ball. -gets shot-

Shou looks awesome. -coughs- I'm biased. :3

Guest miranduh

Shou does look like L

and i didn't say it was Impossible totake pictures with them but it's really hard to, they decline most of the time but not in a cocky way hahah :P

and poor nao, i literally cry when i get shots ): i know how he feels.

alicenine try out Canadaa :D i would sell my car and all my material goods to buy out the theatre if not enough people go!!! ahha!

Click!

Their tour dates in August. ;D They're going on a lot of tours this year, eh? ^_^Why not in Australia, though? D:

I like the header image in this one than the one promoting Mirror Ball. -gets shot-

yehh they are! and yeh they should come to Australia! It would be a miracle if they ever did since barely anyone comes here T__T

yehh the header is really nice! i really like Tora's new hairstyle! it makes him look soo good haha xD

Hiroto looks like a little devil <33 haha

Guest fallen-anjoOL

and i didn't say it was Impossible totake pictures with them but it's really hard to, they decline most of the time but not in a cocky way hahah :P
Was I the one that said it was impossible? >o<' Sorry sorry. D:

yehh they are! and yeh they should come to Australia! It would be a miracle if they ever did since barely anyone comes here T__T
^ Apparently there's this band called 'Blood' coming to Aus. :blink: I've never heard of them, but they're a Gothic band. -looks up on Wikipedia- They're close to Visual Kei, but they don't refer to themselves as that. ^^; -hopes- Beginning of a Visual Kei era in Aus.?! 8D (Sort of. :3)

Shou does look like L

and poor nao, i literally cry when i get shots ): i know how he feels.

alicenine try out Canadaa :D i would sell my car and all my material goods to buy out the theatre if not enough people go!!! ahha!

i'll contribute too x_x TORONTO!!!

2008-02-10 20:50:54

original

-----

Tonight's meal is...

Tonight's meal is luxurious, prime sushi☆

It's made of chocolate though...

(´┏_┓`)

from alice9 diaries @ lj

Guest syunikiss

ahhhhh seems like i missed out on a bit

but CONGRATZ to alicenine. because their tour final is gonna be in Nakano Sun Plaza

though it only holds around 2,200 people, i hear the sound there is like PERFECT

AHHH BTW !! MIRRORBALL is available for pre-order on both CDJapan and YesAsia

Guest tangledplugs27

Does anyone know Lolita23q? I think Yuki[Gr] looks so much like Saga and Ryuto[gr] looks like Tora.

I heard from somewhere that Yuki and Saga are brothers, is that true? Anyone Know?

This is Yuki.

yuki.jpg

This is Ryuto.

ryuto.jpg

This is Lolita23q

left to right

Ryosuke [ba], Yuki [gr], Sou [vo], Ryuto [gr], Ban [dr]

lolita23q.jpg

photos credits to Heart Fxxck from flickr.com

^ Apparently there's this band called 'Blood' coming to Aus. :blink: I've never heard of them, but they're a Gothic band. -looks up on Wikipedia- They're close to Visual Kei, but they don't refer to themselves as that. ^^; -hopes- Beginning of a Visual Kei era in Aus.?! 8D (Sort of. :3)

ohh i checked them on their myspace. it says they are visual kei but they look more Goth. i've never heard of them before though but wow it's interesting they are going on a tour here o_O hopefully maybe after they come.. more Jrock bands will come to Australia =DD haha (i wish)

^oh wow.. they dont look like them in the individual pictures but in that group picture they do look alot like them especially alice nine's earlier days

Guest NO NAME?

Does anyone know Lolita23q? I think Yuki[Gr] looks so much like Saga and Ryuto[gr] looks like Tora.

I heard from somewhere that Yuki and Saga are brothers, is that true? Anyone Know?

I heard of that rumor also, but I have no clue if it's true.

One of the Lolita 23q members reminds me of Saga. Haha! I think it's just the eyes and nose XD I get confused. Is this Ryuto or Yuki?

vlcsnap46530nu3.png

vlcsnap45687ue9.png

(Screencaps from Lolita23q's Mikansei Sapphire".)

Archived