[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest syunikiss

2008-01-13 17:37:20

To all the fans ...

I'm really sorry for not writing in my blog for such a long time

I'm really sorry to all those people who were looking forward to the Aoimori and Sapporo performances

My pre-existing condition of my cervical vertebra hernia deteriorated from last year's tour, as the symptoms began showing, and i had to receive intensive care

By all means, I didn't want you fans to see me in pain, so i took painkillers, but before this morning's performance at Aoimori, my condition got worse, as my entire left arm was numb, and there's no strength in my upper arms, so in this condition, regrettably, I can't play the guitar

However, I'll definitely get better and come back to everyone

I'm really sorry to all those fans who waited

After this, I'll be really happy if you continue supporting us

tora-kun ...

i can`t do anything but cry ...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^yehh soo sad about Tora T__T ahh ive been thinking about it all day. i hope he gets well soon!

hehe yeh Cosmic World is good, especially the PV, yeh the thing that Shou is wearing really suits him! haha

^hiroto is my fav too ^^ he's soo adorable and he's so hot when he plays the guitar haha

Guest miranduh

i hope he spends the time to recover and not try to play again soon because of the band or the fans.

i know some artists always go out and perform before they full recover and only makes things worse..

gosh i hope he is okay -__-

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

^ yeahh

woww.. > _ < it's really sad that tora has to take painkillers before his performances.

he must rest for awhile!!... it pains the fans to see him having to endure his pain on stage

rather than really having a good time live ..

take care, torakun !!

Guest DaviiPi___

sorry can't let this thread die or go back more then 3 pages, i dono i've been emo-ly depressed coz of tora since 2 days ago T.T

get better TORA!!!!..

Guest DaviiPi___

sorry can't let this thread die or go back more then 3 pages, i dono i've been emo-ly depressed coz of tora since 2 days ago T.T

get better TORA!!!!..

Guest DaviiPi___

15 January 2008 @ 10:34 pm

SHOU

2008-01-15 22:34:41

original

-----

Quick announcement☆

After a great seance of acupuncture, and thanks to the assistance of everyone at the office, Tora-shi's condition seems to have improved a little☆

But there's no temporary measures, and I think we should carefully think about what we're going to do next so that this situation doesn't happen again to that extent, so we'll make another announcement.

For the moment, I just wanted to quickly tell you about this bright news (^_^)v

credits: http://community.livejournal.com/alice9_diaries

Guest DaviiPi___

15 January 2008 @ 10:34 pm

SHOU

2008-01-15 22:34:41

original

-----

Quick announcement☆

After a great seance of acupuncture, and thanks to the assistance of everyone at the office, Tora-shi's condition seems to have improved a little☆

But there's no temporary measures, and I think we should carefully think about what we're going to do next so that this situation doesn't happen again to that extent, so we'll make another announcement.

For the moment, I just wanted to quickly tell you about this bright news ()v

credits: http://community.livejournal.com/alice9_diaries

Guest understanding_fiction

i think it must have been terrible

a singer who loses his voice, a dancer who can no longer walk, a guitarist who cannot play

hope he gets better<3 T_T

Guest syunikiss

YUP ^___________________________________^ shou said they`re going to take extra care so that it won`t happen again

anyway fallen-anjoOL that clip was the funnies thing i ever saw

i remember when i first saw it and i was like "they`re DEFINITELY on something xDDD"

tora`s english <3

actually the funniest thing i saw was tora's SC24 Alpha comment ... mokkori *dies* XP

BTW i think nao&tora are in Neo Genesis vol.20

The shooting location was, as requested by Nao, in Akihabara. When the cameraman was waiting in the streets of Akihabara, suddenly someone hit him on the back of the head, it was Nao who showed up in a weird mantle and pink pants!! Shocking! And everyone burst out laughing! Even Nao!! In addition, he also brought a pair of flashy sneakers, and when we looked inside the box, it was rainbow-coloured sneakers ... I was going to ask "Did this person bring the wrong pair of shoes?", but trying my best, I decided not to ask (laugh). During the shoot, a girl asked "are you Nao-san?", and he immediately replied "It's not me because of the plain clothes~", I was like "that doesn't even answer the question~".

Today was a day where Nao-san was on fire, and Tora, who is surprisingly knowledgeable about Akihabara, and showed us Akihabra's special product 'Dragon Ice', 'Canned Hotpot '. When they ate 'Canned Ramen', it was such a heartwarming scene that i happily photographed them eating

@______@ i think it says something along those lines at least ... but LOL Nao and his Akiba xDDDDD btw i`d put the image but it's this tiny tiny thing, you can barely tell it`s them

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ Yeah, they were in Neo Genesis Vol. 20. (:

Nao in pink pants pwns all. >D

Scans were posted HERE! I'm not sure if I can repost, so yeah, I'll just post the link. ^^;

And I just watched Tora's SC24 comment again.. rofl. :lol:

^

^Aww Nao is soo cute! xD

Thanks for the clip fallen-anjoOL, had to download it since youtube doesnt work for me T__T

haha soo funny though, Tora's voice sounds soo different when he speaks English xD

Saga looks/sounds drunk? that's hilarious though!

Guest BootyFulMeh

best wish to tora-san while he recover.....take kare cus we will always be hea waiting......

<3

thanks for the update....:D

Archived