[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ^^ It's my first time posting here in the Alice nine thread. Hope you can welcome me ^^. . . I really like their band soooo cool. . . I was able to watch their live perfomance a while ago while I was flicking over some channels on our television hehe. And when I saw the channel and saw some japanese guy I was like O.O Oh my! It's Shou! It's Shou! Darn too bad I was only able to watch them sing the last song Blue Planet. . . .But they're eally awesome!

Welcome to the alice nine thread =)) hehe yep Blue Planet is a good song ^^

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

samlien: ello x) where do you live by the way?? such a lucky person who could watch alice nine performing on their tv.

even though i have nhk, but they don't air much music stuff T_T i wish i had japanese mtv channel or something~~ @_@

happy new year~ hopefully there's jrock revolution this year again!!

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Whats this thing about "if saga was a priest?"

LMBO. I dont get it but.... if he was....drool.gif

And thx for the scans!

ROFL, well, let me enlighten you with a thrilling tale of how that came about! ;D

syunikiss uploaded photos from the Arena 37c January Issue 2008 here. In the Saga photo, from a distance, he looked like he was wearing priest's clothes. xD And yeah, :lol:

samlien: ello x) where do you live by the way?? such a lucky person who could watch alice nine performing on their tv.

even though i have nhk, but they don't air much music stuff T_T i wish i had japanese mtv channel or something~~ @_@

THEY WERE ON NHK! xDD They performed 'Cosmic World' & 'Eraser' + said some messages (in ENGRISH. :lol: Though, Tora's one was pretty good. :))

I want Japanese Channels. D:

+ Thanks for uploading those scans, syunikiss. ^_^

Hello ^^ I'm from the Philippines. Haha I was kind of disappointed since we only have one japanese channel in our cable and its nhk but now I'm so grateful for this one channel. At first I was like okay so there's someone performing and then when I focused my eyes on the screen I thought that the guy singing looked familiar. And then I saw the gold pants, it was then that I began screaming "IT'S ALICE NINE!!!!!! IT'S SHOU!!!"

I think Shou sings soooo well. . . . . :w00t:

By the way thanks for the welcome and happy new year!!!

Joanna: Thanks for the welcome ^^ and happy new year!

Guest syunikiss

i`m REALLY hoping that someone recorded their appearance on PopUp Japan >< i mean like a HQ-ish version ... either that or persuade my parents to get a satellite

ahhhhh they`re getting soooooooooooooooo popular now <3 and they deserve it !

btw -- ai0no0ff, i absolutely effing LAVA YOUR SIG AND DP <3 SERIOUSLY 12012 FTW !!! and i noticed hiro-kun`s been winking ALOT lately ... in neo genesis vol. 19 ... and in the latest MusiQ

and another BTW ! alicenine. are features in SHOXX Index 2008 and Arena Index 2008, not sure how many pages, or which photoshoot it is though

Guest miranduh

lol@ nao for his yellow sweater but no i haven't seen it ;0;

and yeah Hiroto winks alot...DO YOU KNOW WHY??

BECAUSE HE'S HOTTTT

lol i don't know XD

Guest malljclay

ROFL, well, let me enlighten you with a thrilling tale of how that came about! ;D

syunikiss uploaded photos from the Arena 37c January Issue 2008 here. In the Saga photo, from a distance, he looked like he was wearing priest's clothes. xD And yeah, :lol:

Bwhahahah. Thx for enlightening me dear.

OMO. He does kinda look like he was wearing priests clothes.

But yes--those pics make my heart weak.

:w00t:

I dont know but to me Shou has been shining lately.

Usually I pay more attention to Saga and Tora.

But now, oh MAN. Shou. Shou. Shou.

D R O O L S

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

THEY WERE ON NHK! xDD They performed 'Cosmic World' & 'Eraser' + said some messages (in ENGRISH. :lol: Though, Tora's one was pretty good. :))

I want Japanese Channels. D:

+ Thanks for uploading those scans, syunikiss. ^_^

*dies.* hahahaa

wow they were on NHK? i wish i had the channel T__T i wanna hear them speak Engrish haha xD

haha YES it's so hot when Hiroto winks, i like it xD haha.

lol it seems like alot of people were first attracted to Shou (obviously) i was as well T__T and then Hiroto took my heart away haha.

Guest superfreakk

Ah, I love Hiroto so much.

His wink is really hot, I bet, I haven't really seen it yet.

He is so short compared to the others, it is so cute!

...Yeah, I was first drawn to this band because of Hiroto rather than Shou, ahaha.

Guest miranduh

^ me too :) in like 2004 hiroto was like utterly a cute pon ;3

now he's smexy and cute whahaha *maniac fan cackle*

then i had a period where it was Shou vs Hiroto XD but hiroto always wins...

anyway Tora is very hot also..wow *.* i don't think he changed that much but he's gotten so flawless and sweet looking

Guest syunikiss

^ EXACTLY WHAT I`M THINKING (about tora) actually but he`s less shy now

well i was attracted by saga first then BOOM ! TORA TORA TORA ! (you know there`s a song called that xD)

oh man but i remember seeing a video of givuss and ahahaha omg TORA was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shy but he still had his oh-so-deep and sexy voice

i kind of LOVED the YMCS (hahaha tora`s dreads xD) phase of hiroto

hiroto20gn0.th.jpg

yami01te2.png

: D

Guest superfreakk

Aww, I can't see the pictures because I have no account there.

):

Dude, I love Tora's voice; so deep. *___*

Uh, so my favourite is Hiroto and I think that picture is a good look for him.

He's so pretty. But actually, I like everyone and I'm so proud that I can tell them apart now.

lol. ^___^;;

Guest miranduh

^ XDD the only problem because was Saga and someone..because i was like who?? ahhaha but i was always able to spot out hiroto because he's so short HAHahah :D

Archived