[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest Ang3l1c

And with my amazing *coughhorriblecough* resizing and putting together skills, we can see all of them;

awhe.jpg

Why is Hiroto so blurry!? Awhe, I keep on thinking of Shou as small, but he's really a big boy! I think it's the big adorable eyes that trick us.

:ph34r:

Ahhh, my PB account was full... So I deleted all my Gackt pictures to make room for lots of Alice Nine goodness... Poor Gackt... Muahahahahaha-- Err I mean...

OHH, Would anyone be so kind as to send me 'Seija no Parade' in a PM maybe? Thanks. :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I hate bad teeth, they're so icky, like... Kyo and Toshiya from Deg's? Gross.

aww Kyo and Totchi's teeth are cute. It's a refreshing change, shows idols dont have to be perfect

^OMFG >0< haha

so cute!! T_T

who did that? fangirl?

that is really adorable..he does look like that daikon XD

i want that..haha

I think this was up a long time ago in their diaries. I have that picture in my folder somewhere.

I think one of the band members dressed it up! :P

Guest Ang3l1c

Shou's my favourite too. He's so cool, and his eyes are the prettiest. Ever. :)

But... Nao has the best responses during interveiws. :D

OMG! My friend asked me to name a hot guy, and I was in an Alice Nine mood, so I said "Hiroto or Shou" and she was like "Who's that?" So I sent her a pic of them, over MSN, and she said "Oh wow" And I said "What?" and She said... Heehee... "Look at his CROTCH!" And, I'd never noticed, but like... Wow is right;

23eddb6d.jpg

Niiice, Hiroto, really nice. :lol:

OMG Ang3l1c I love you for posting those studio pics. I'm always hunting for pics where j-rockers have no make-up :P Coz i love to know how they really look like :D As for Alice9...they're even more cute !

Can i ask where did you get those pics? :)

I was wandering, does anyone here have Gradation PV? Or knows where can i DL it? It HAS been realised, right? So there's no way, no one UL it somewhere :mellow: right? I mean, some people DO have it, right? So why dont they share? :tears: If i got the pv on dvd, i would rip it and share with those who couldnt get it ...and i'm sure there are people (among those lucky ones who have the pv) who think the same way!

Summing up, i cant believe that no one ever UL this pv.

^yea..i dont think anyone upped it..cause the pv was on old school VHS

ohhh so the daikon pic as posted by shou..*_*

Ang3l1c - HAHA...>__< i laughed so hard at that convo and the pic...*_*...u should see this color bar that's in my friend's LJ thing..of tora..HAHA..i think alice nine will be scared of us perverted fangirl..T_T :tears:

^yea..i dont think anyone upped it..cause the pv was on old school VHS

Ahhh I understand now. Thanks for clearing this up for me! But hey :blink: it means that I'll never watch it...damn <_<

Archived