Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

i hope they come out with something fresh soon =D

They are releasing a lot of stuff right now actually. So what do you mean FRESH?

OMFG

i just saw the nine heads rodeo show pv...it was SOOO good..best pv from alice nine yet...>.<..shunkashuutou doesnt count..it was so hot and intense..my mouth was actually open during most the time..ok..i might sound a lil dramatic..but it's true..>.<

everyone looked very hot..*0*

OMFG

i just saw the nine heads rodeo show pv...it was SOOO good..best pv from alice nine yet...>.<..shunkashuutou doesnt count..it was so hot and intense..my mouth was actually open during most the time..ok..i might sound a lil dramatic..but it's true..>.<

everyone looked very hot..*0*

Tora's outfit was my favorite there. I didn't care for the screaming in the song but the chorus was nice.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

i thinked the screaming added a nice catchy effect to it.

the songs guitar riffs are really catchy

but the constant chant scream they did was catchy also lol

Guest Ang3l1c

:sweatingbullets:

I know this is a really dumb question (And I'm allways just appearing randomly with really dumb questions.) But... How old are all the members? *Feels bad for not knowing* They all look fairly young and immature, so I'm sticking with smewhere between 19-25.

Yeah? M'kay, thanks to anyone who knows. :w00t:

^ hum..i cant pin point on exactly how old they are..but i think

hiroto is 20-21

shou is 23-24

saga 23-24

nao 25

tora 25

haha..they do look young..but they actually look quite their age without makeup and perfect lighting..but they still look young..just they look more like guys XD

i dont think that tattoo is real...XD cause he doesnt have it in other pics..o_O

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

well hiroto is youngest

Nao i was surprised at his age.

I mean I knew he was in Fatima earlier but still he's gettin kinda old lol

tora also

Guest sincerelydolly

They all look their age to me, kind of. Saga I thought would be a little older and Nao I thought would be a bit younger though. Maybe just by a year or so. XD

I did screen capture from the new PV when I uploaded the file.

AliceNine-Kowloon-NINEHEADSRODEOSHO.jpg

HEADSRODEOSHOW-006_0001.jpg

HEADSRODEOSHOW-006_0002.jpg

HEADSRODEOSHOW-006_0003.jpg

HEADSRODEOSHOW-007_0001.jpg

Tora with his eyes covered :lol:

HEADSRODEOSHOW-018_0001.jpg

I like the pearls strap he wore on his top, it reminds me of the Dior purse my sister bought with the pearls. I did that once with this belt of mine too (strap it over my shoulder as an accessory). Now I love it on Tora too :)

Guest Ang3l1c

Ahhh, only 21 more days and then I can hear the rest of the tasty beautifulness that is 'Akatsuki'. I lurv the song so much (Or, at least, the 45 seconds of it that I've heard.) His voice sounds quite lovely in it... Yes, me, the same person who was complaining 6 pages ago. It's just... BETTER!

I wanna hear the rest of the song!! :tears:

Here's some purdy pictures. My apoligies if they've been posted;

th_5467gvb.jpg th_a91.jpg th_a92.jpg th_a93.jpg

th_a94.jpg th_dg67789.jpg th_gjtyyt.jpg

And my favourite, lookit that geek -loves-;

6789hk.jpg

Credits to Tenshi.

Archived