[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^HAHA...大根...>.<''..saga really does look like the one on the left..O_O

oh and btw..do u know if their gion shousha no kane ga naru mini album comes with anything? like postcard or member cards etc.

finally found a place near my area that sells their cd >.< sigh..only one though

Guest shocking88

^ First press should come with a trading card...normally >_>;. First press is also a digipak format.

2nd press, they never said what it comes with..but this version comes in a jewel case. ^^

Guest shocking88

^ Oh, a jewel case is just regular CD case. xD

Regular CD cases:

CIMG0494edit.jpg

Digipak:

DSC01343edit.jpg

Which company distributes that version? :blink:

AVEX, Freewill, or KING records? ^^;

Guest oneimmortalsoul

My friend rip some perfs from the DVD...

...and I love the "Dokusai Dokushiki Dokudouka" live! I think that it sounds so much better live :D They have so much energy!!!!

& also, the fanservice was entertaining ^_^;

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

yes i've seen a yami ni chiru sakura rip

and shou does this funky dance where he shakes his legs and jumps

u have to see it

i like that fan service pic from this scan from LJ *o*

saga and shou kissing..but i think it might be fake..T_T..since i didnt see their actual lips..

i thought king records published all alice nine's records..o_o..can't you tell from the case? it should say who made them right?

edit:

there was fanservice?! in the clips?..which one? i seen the yami ni chiru sakura one only

Guest shocking88

i thought king records published all alice nine's records..o_o..can't you tell from the case? it should say who made them right?

No no, King Records didnt start releasing PS Company CDs until 11/23/2005. ^^;

King Records re-released almost all of Alice Nine's old CDs. You can tell the difference from the catalog number on the CDs. King Records is "KICS-xxxx" and PSC's old ones were "PSTA-xxxx". Up until maybe April 2005, PSC CDs were distributed by FREE-WILL. But after that, they were not distributed by FREE-WILL anymore. ^^; (And of course, now they have some sort of deal with King Records, which is a major distributor.)

Guest shocking88

^ u should ^_^b

The person who posted above you..seems to be a spammer. x_X (He/she doesn't post anything productive in the picture threads. No, I'm not bashing. It's just annoying to see the exact same post in 2 threads. -_- Or 2 word posts...-_-!)

whoa~ if its real

is that what saga meant by being mroe sexy?

:rolleyes: i hope so...XD...i dont mind more of those

No no, King Records didnt start releasing PS Company CDs until 11/23/2005. ^^;

King Records re-released almost all of Alice Nine's old CDs. You can tell the difference from the catalog number on the CDs. King Records is "KICS-xxxx" and PSC's old ones were "PSTA-xxxx". Up until maybe April 2005, PSC CDs were distributed by FREE-WILL. But after that, they were not distributed by FREE-WILL anymore. ^^; (And of course, now they have some sort of deal with King Records, which is a major distributor.)

ohhhhh icic :P

major is good..XD alice nine is climbing!! >.<

^ yup yup :nods:

but i think they will still have a while before that..XD

to be honest..@_@..shou needs to improve singing live...alot..i like his unique voice..but his live isnt so strong..sigh

but yes!! alice nine will go major..just hope they dont change their music style after that..=T

Guest shocking88

^ Unfortunately, most (if not all) bands who go major do change their music slightly to appeal to a larger audience. ^^;

Basically, if a major band doen't sell, they're gone. :x

Archived