[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

that can't be hiroto.. hes wearing something different in the other picture..

i think its the guy from the other band..

3def8d796jl.jpg

Another ayabie member then.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the new mini album today. First press comes with a poster and a sticker. The photo on the sticker is old though and so are the photos in the CD jacket. The poster is a promotional poster with the CD cover photo on it. The CD has a clear slide case and the packaging is really pretty.

The new song doesn't strike me at all.

u mean the one that has white cover?

that album is just a collection of some/most their past singles..so no new songs...o_o

i want to hear their new single that has the same name as a place in hongkong..:lol:

^ There is a new song. It's mugen no hana (無限の花).

haha...i see i see...that song is the last track of the album..must have slipped away from my checking..

i like that song too..shou's voice sounds better...improved B)

Guest paranoidtrash

You can try to ask on LJ selling communities if anybody has the issue and they're willing to sell.

Man.. I want to order that DVD XD.

where can you buy the Cure issue that feat. Alice Nine? @@; {Vol.22, July 2005}

I checked the stores listed to where to buy magazines and I cant seem to find it Oo;; Does anyone know?

Is that the one I have with the alice nine poster? I think that's the one. On my November Cure that features Vidoll, it says in there that particular issue with alice nine is sold out.

^

yeah he's voice has improved ^^

It's definitely more steady but I just don't like how his voice sounds, period. O_O

This is the poster.

Alice9poster.jpg

It's definitely more steady but I just don't like how his voice sounds, period. O_O

you're so mean!

shou's voice is beautiful! his voice is super low but sexy!

btw, i love the poster. where/how did you get it?

aw...the poster doesnt have alice nine in it...

i like shou's voice..i mean..that sounding..it kinda grew on me...

i thought alice nine's early singles..or single...was really good...and shou's voice doesnt sound as bad as some songs from the alice in wonderland album...o_o...but still..i love their music...

you're so mean!

shou's voice is beautiful! his voice is super low but sexy!

btw, i love the poster. where/how did you get it?

It comes with first press.

lol its only an ad for the wonderfilm and the tour dates haha

Nope they are not on the poster. It is to promote the DVD. But the photos in the jacket are all old photos anyway. It wouldn't make sense for them to take a new photo JUST for the poster if they plan to use old ones for the jacket?

*shrugs*

Guest re:dreamer

narf I have to save up again to buy that mini album -_-a

I liked Shou's voice ever since the first time I heard it :o but a friend of mine wanted to listen to jrock so he took my cd player & listened to Shunkashuutou. he said that Shou sounded like he was yodelling. I couldn't help but laugh a little x:

I liked Shou's voice ever since the first time I heard it :o but a friend of mine wanted to listen to jrock so he took my cd player & listened to Shunkashuutou. he said that Shou sounded like he was yodelling. I couldn't help but laugh a little x:

:lol: HAHAHA...that's funny...

here' a shou comment clip he looks so adorable xD

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30AVVI42UCVWB2XH1FJHQ7X0BB

yea..he looks..more mature in vids than in pics ne?..>__<..gah..he is so tall..=__=..i like his new costume..very nice B)

Archived