[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy came today! So happy xD The packaging for the LE version is so nice~ I haven't watched the whole thing yet, watched segments of it ^^ Is it just me or it looks like Shou isn't wearing makeup? He looks different but its nice hehe.

Guest mikamoui

I haven't listened to them all.. but "graced the beautiful day" was really painful to listen to unfortunately for me S:

Same lulz. but I think the rest of the DVD kind of makes up for it XD. It's pretty epic. Though, I like discotheque better cause there was better lighting D: pretty colors too

Same lulz. but I think the rest of the DVD kind of makes up for it XD. It's pretty epic. Though, I like discotheque better cause there was better lighting D: pretty colors too

As much as I hate to say this but I kinda agree with you guyz. . Most parts of the dvd I've seen so far really disappointed me. . . But not all pained me just by watching it. There were parts that really made me smile. The packaging of the LE of the new dvd is pretty cool though. . I really liked it. .

But. . . Discotheque is still, by far the best live dvd i've seen so far. . .

The parts I've watched were kind of boring I'm sad to say. Maybe I just didn't watch the parts where they moved around more but I felt they lacked a bit of energy they usually have.

Plus I have to repeat myself.. "graced the beautiful day" was too painful for me, mainly because it's in Engrish and Shou seems to have an issue with the tone or something >_>"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest strawberrylove

its been removed from youtube D: i could only find Kiss twice

but since you guys say its kinda dissapointing then i wont regret not watching it...>>"

my love for alice nine died after the release of hana :(

my love for jrock died with it.

AHHH T_________T"

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

SAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He did a blog??

o0176014410296468667.jpg

Alice nine on the cover of "Silver Accesory"

o0800048010319277720.jpg

WOW Shou!

o0480080010333247280.jpg

Just livening up the thread... hehe

Guest mikamoui

its been removed from youtube D: i could only find Kiss twice

but since you guys say its kinda dissapointing then i wont regret not watching it...>>"

my love for alice nine died after the release of hana :(

my love for jrock died with it.

AHHH T_________T"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WILL NOT LOSE YOU! D:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrylove

so i decided to sit in front of my screen and watch fantasy and cross game on repeat.

i have no life.

i can kinda feel my inner fangirl again.

i hope their comeback will be good D:

mann this thread died in a hole. -.-

ohh, an alice nine thread. i forgot soompi had one. xD

i've been very out of touch with the jrock world for so long. I've been trying to get back in touch with a few of my favourites but i'm coming up short lol.

what's up with alice nine? i frequent their ameba blogs and i've noticed they have new songs out?

ee, i miss jrock. although my love for shou(and his voice) will never die xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived