飛べない鳥 + slip

Guest Sou

two really strange songs.
tobenai tori originally by Lita :: This song just struck me the first time I heard it, and I wanted to record it. So I did. ;o; It's a very intriguing structure-- i like how the key changes are all over the place, but the vocals, overall, are simple and static. slip by SCHWEIN :: probably my favourite song of all time. SCHWEIN is the project where KMFDM and Buck-tick teamed up and released an album. the singer, Atsushi Sakurai, is probably the sexiest man of all time. +_+ It was fun, doing a song this low, for a change. They're at the top of the soundclick! sound.click here!! comments are appreciated, ne~ Thank you so much for listening. ^^

Guest animagelet

the title tobenai tori really caught my attention.. =] O.O;; The beginning sounded like it came from a horror flick .. and when the piano came onn and you sang.. I thought it was so cutee.. the music started sounding like a merry-go-round's tune or something.. I lovee it. Your voice sounds so good heree. so versatile. =]

Slip - Man, T.T;; Both songs are unique as heck. I never heard anything like this before. But man!! a 180-degree voice changee. Your low notess sound remarkably awesome. gawsh it's so gooood =3

Guest Rilani

hahaha! i agree with animagelet when he said the opening of tobenai tori sounds like something from a horror movie...i was like...."the hell?" xD

and then when the music starts , the word "theme park" came across my mind xD before you started singing fo course~ anyways , i like it! i kinda like those kinda songs. and your voice makes it even prettier~~

okay , about Slip~ WOOHOO FOR LOW NOTES! seriously, they sound awesome! how could you sing that low and still sound awesome?

both songs are totally different! good song choice~

you always get the awesome songs with that awesome voice of yours!! *jealousy!!!* haha jk

Guest wingz_of_light

i really like the first song... haha love those kind of songs. wow, your voice sounds soooo nice o_o;... so strong. i really like the second song too... i'm so jealous ><... your voice still sounds soo good when you sing low. haha from these two songs... you sound awesome singing any kind of song~ >o<

Guest tinasarangg

the first one...wow. i loved it<3

haha indeed it's interesting, but it sounds awesome. you have such a beautiful voice.

nice job<3!

animagelet :: ahaha, i'm glad that you liked them, ne. I thought tobenai tori might be too out there for soompi, but i'm glad that it was okay~ <3

Rilani :: i have a really wide range, i think, as far as my voice goes. +_+ I'm very glad for it. *laughs*

wingz of light :: i'm pretty sure i could find a song or two that i'd suck at. >>;;;;

thank you for the comments, ne~~~ <3<3

Guest _MaJa_1234

tobenai tori: :lol::lol::lol::lol: I can't stop listening to this.

slip: Holy &(^^%%$^$#$ @*# ^_~v this low. It's hard to keep steady when songs are low but you did really great! ahhhh~~~~

She's a little hard to find-- catch me online and I'll send you that plus some LISAGO. She's awesome too-- i'm working on one of her songs now. xD

Guest juki_love

ur voice and style are growing on me~

- i like the first song coz i like how it goes all over the place. the song makes me think of dreams for some reason~

- u do the rrr thingy in this song ~ +_+ i can't do that -0- needless to say, another great song u hav sung==

there's ntn to comment really ><.. coz ur voice is nice and ur very professional ++

weird... how come i never saw this thread~

anyways, i really like the songs~ you sang Slip very well.

i like how you sang toward the ending...

awsm VOICE!!!!

Guest babiixru

O_O Tobenai Tori....so amazingly wonderful *dies* *comes back to life* *dies again*

wonderful voice. i like how you think yo uhave a wide vocal range. it shows you aren't modest. modesty can get a little...annoying sometimes =) AHH i wish i learned to sing in theatre as weelll =/ but my mom is the type that woudl rather me focus on my studies than practice arts although she doenst mind me doing it as a hobbie :(

the first one, im still a bit creeped out about that. haha the first thing that popped up was circus and clowns -_- a bit creeped out but i liked it none the less. its strangely unique and it gets better. there are totally different moods from beginning to end, different notes too, it's really nice. i love it. slip, i liked that one too but it was less unique haha if i listened to that one before tobenai then i bet i would've liked it a lot more. i liked the low notes and then dragging it out that you can do, its amazing o.o i cant do that.

Guest conversebunny

tobenai tori- this is cool song! kinda creepy, but really interesting! awesome job~<3

slip- O.O what a contrast! you sound completely different from the first song...the notes are so low! also a great recording!

I want to comment on your excellent choice of songs! you always pick such unusual and amazing songs that are pleasant to listen to but also show off your skills. I think you're pretty cool! XD

Guest fantasiimaker

Listened to Tobenai Tori because I like the title XD

You're so good at effects XD sounds pro lol. It's interesting how you never choose the "typical" songs...I would like to hear you sing something poppy =O Tobenai fits your style quite well~ keep up the great work!

Archived