[drama 2007] Eight Days Mystery Of Jeong Jo Assassination 정조암살미&#

Guest huangsy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the most interesting sageuk I have ever watched. The subs have a shakespearean feel to it and really communicate the archaic korean language of the day in a way the fusion sageuks fail to do.

Someone like me who doesn't speak korean fluently would not notice the subtle cadence otherwise. It definitely enriches one's experience watching a saguek.

I have just begun this series and am really confused as to who everyone is, as they all seem to look alike. I'm sure I'll sort this out as I watch more.

Guest hjkomo

고맙소! :D

This is the most interesting sageuk I have ever watched. The subs have a shakespearean feel to it and really communicate the archaic korean language of the day in a way the fusion sageuks fail to do.

Someone like me who doesn't speak korean fluently would not notice the subtle cadence otherwise. It definitely enriches one's experience watching a saguek.

I have just begun this series and am really confused as to who everyone is, as they all seem to look alike. I'm sure I'll sort this out as I watch more.

Yeah, it's really confusing at first, especially if you don't know the history. I had to keep pausing to cross reference characters and events. But once the story kicks into gear, it rocks. Political intrigue at its finest. :)

Some more caps.

eightdayse08kor071209hd.jpgeightdayse08kor071209hd.jpg

eightdayse08kor071209hdx.jpgeightdayse08kor071209hd.jpg

Park Chan Hwan as Shim Hwanji.

eightdayse08kor071209hdw.jpg

eightdayse09kor071215hd.jpgeightdayse09kor071215hd.jpg

eightdayse09kor071215hd.jpgeightdayse09kor071215hd.jpg

eightdayse10kor071216hd.jpgeightdayse10kor071216hd.jpg

eightdayse10kor071216hd.jpgeightdayse10kor071216hd.jpg

eightdayse10kor071216hdf.jpgeightdayse10kor071216hd.jpg

eightdayse10kor071216hdr.jpgeightdayse10kor071216hd.jpg

I really liked the actor who played Prince Sado ^.

I couldn't get a good cap of Park Jung Chul, but I'd rather listen to his voice anyways. ;)

eightdayse05kor071201hd.jpg

Archived