Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

@hibiscus23 - He always sings live.. There isn't recording of Bisang from JSW since it's just his favorite karaoke song while he was in the Army....  Bisang is a popular song sang by Yim Jae Bum.  However, JSW always sings this song plus the OST from Giant whenever he has fan meetings!

Here's the lyrics in English

“Bisang”

Song by Yim Jae Bum

Lyrics translated by Blue1004

At least once in their lives, everyone experiences the moment

When they become engrossed in their own world

But I couldn’t return to my original place

Cause I didn’t know the way back

With too many thoughts and too many concerns

I locked myself in

Even I look uneasy to myself now

Cause I don’t know from where to start

I want to go out into the world too

I need to proudly show my dreams

My wings that have been shrunk back for so long

I want to spread them wide and fly in the sky

All the things abandoned because I could not handle

They left without waiting for me

Though I lost many things, I do not regret

If I could go farther because of these things

Rather than be hurt, I chose to be alone

Solitude is not necessarily bad

Loneliness taught me a precious lesson

That no one else told me

Now I can go out into the world

I will proudly show my dreams

My wings that have been shrunk back for so long

I will spread them wide in the sky

I will start afresh

I will no longer shirk from anything

They will give me the strength to bear this world

My difficult past struggles

Bisang has a lot of meanings in Korean.  But this song meant soaring high!!! He really wanted to excel in his acting career since he got a hard time getting new projects!! JSW was so touched by the lyrics of this song!!! He can't wait to get out from the army....  

Win Win hosts even wished him that his career will be like the song - it just keeps soaring high!!!

P.S.  I will C what I can do about the songs...

@ Bisang --- thnx for lyrics, wld i be asking too much if i request for the hangeul or romanized lyrics only if you have it please? many thnx!

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest h2og

@ Bisang --- thnx for lyrics, wld i be asking too much if i request for the hangeul or romanized lyrics only if you have it please? many thnx!

Bisang

Yim Jae Bum

누구나 한번쯤은 자기만의 세계로

noo-goo-na han-beon-jju-mun ja-gi-ma-ne se-gye-ro

빠져들게 되는 순간이 있지

bba-jyeo-dul-ge doe-nun soon-ga-ni it-ji

그렇지만 나는 제자리로 오지 못했어

gu-reo-chi-man na-nun je-ja-ri-ro o-ji mot-taet-sseo

되돌아 나오는 길을 모르니

doe-do-ra na-o-nun gi-rul mo-ru-ni

너무 많은 생각과 너무 많은 걱정에

neo-moo ma-nun saeng-gag-goa neo-moo ma-nun geog-jeong-e

온통 내자신을 가둬두었지

on-tong nae-ja-si-nul ga-dwo-doo-eot-ji

이젠 이런 내 모습 나조차 불안해 보여〜〜

i-jen i-reon nae mo-sub na-jo-cha boo-ran-hae bo-yeo〜〜

어디부터 시작할지 몰라서〜

eo-di-boo-teo si-ja-kal-ji mol-ra-seo〜

나도 세상에 나가고 싶어

na-do se-sang-e na-ga-go si-peo

당당히 내꿈들을 보여줘야해

dang-dang-hi nae-koom-du-rul bo-yeo-jwo-ya-hae

그토록 오랫동안 움츠렸던 날개

gu-to-rog o-raet-dong-an oom-chu-ryeot-deon nal-gae

하늘로 더 넓게 펼쳐보이며

ha-nul-ro deo neol-ke pyeol-chyeo-bo-i-myeo

날고싶어〜〜

nal-go-si-peo〜〜

감당할 수 없어서 버려둔 그 모든건

gam-dang-hal soo eob-sseo-seo beo-ryeo-doon gu mo-dun-geon

나를 기다리지 않고 떠났지

na-rul gi-da-ri-ji an-ko ddeo-nat-ji

그렇게 많은걸 잃었지만 후회는 없어

gu-reo-ke ma-nun-geol i-reot-ji-man hoo-hoe-nun eob-sseo

그래서 더 멀리 갈수 있다면

gu-rae-seo deo meol-ri gal-ssoo it-da-myeon

상처받는 것보단 혼자를 택한거지

sang-cheo-bannun geot-bo-dan hon-ja-rul tae-kan-geo-ji

고독이 꼭 나쁜 것은 아니야

go-do-gi kog na-bbun geo-sun a-ni-ya

외로움은 나에게 누구도 말하지 않을

oe-ro-oo-mun na-e-ge noo-goo-do mal-ha-ji a-nul

소중한걸 깨닫게 했으니까

so-joong-han-geol kae-dat-ge haet-ssu-ni-ka

이젠 세상에 나갈수 있어

i-jen se-sang-e na-gal-ssoo it-sseo

당당히 내 꿈들을 보여줄거야

dang-dang-hi nae koom-du-rul bo-yeo-jool-geo-ya

그토록 오랫동안 움추렸던 날개

gu-to-rog o-raet-dong-an oom-choo-ryeot-deon nal-gae

하늘로 더 넓게 펼쳐 보이며〜

ha-nul-ro deo neol-ke pyeol-chyeo bo-i-myeo〜

다시 새롭게 시작할 거야

da-si sae-rob-ge si-ja-kal geo-ya

더 이상 아무것도 피하지 않아

deo i-sang a-moo-geot-do pi-ha-ji a-na

이 세상 견뎌낼 그 힘이 되줄꺼야

i se-sang gyeon-dyeo-nael gu hi-mi doe-jool-keo-ya

힘겨웠던 방〜황〜은〜〜〜

him-gyeo-wot-deon bang〜hoang〜un〜〜〜

Here's the YT link for Yim Jae Bum himself singing live in a concert:

http://www.youtube.c...LaP-7UA&ob=av3e

Alright, I did my work... All JSW fans got to practice this song in case JSW will stop by soompi.... We will have a jamming session here with JSW!!!!

Guest h2og

@hibiscus23 - Here's the link that U can download Bisang cover by Roy

Yim Jae Bum 임재범 - 비상Bi-sang cover by Roy Sang Woo Kim 

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Yim Jae Bum 임재범 - 비상Bi-sang cover by Roy

http://hxcmusic.me/s...m-bi-sang/1/mp3

Oh No .... He already has enough stalkers, I think.  LOL.  If he knew you were coming to Korea, he would fly to the East Coast to meet me and Bisang.  LOL.  I am just kidding dear! :-)

I am really looking forward to seeing him more after FotG.  Hope it will be the next season of TEN. :-)

@nomore1976 - U need to practice singing Bisang in case JSW takes us seriously!!!!w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

P.S.  I am going to root for JSW until he is old & grey!!! He is still classy, dashing & debonair. He is timeless!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I haven't even said that to my BF.  And yet here... I want to grow old with JSW!!! My BF is going to be so so jealous!!!!

@nomore1976 - U need to practice singing Bisang in case JSW takes us seriously!!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

P.S.  I am going to root for JSW until he is old & grey!!! He is still classy, dashing & debonair. He is timeless!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

I haven't even said that to my BF.  And yet here... I want to grow old with JSW!!! My BF is going to be so so jealous!!!!

LOLzzz ... I will need to download the song and carry it everywhere I go. Will see if I sing it better than him. Lolzzzzz

I am not surprised if you want to grow old with JSW. I could die in that sad puppy eyes and sweet smile. Whoever is his GF should be the luckiest girl in this world! :-)

The WinWin show with Park Shin Hye and his mom was awesome. Watching what happened to him made me feel sad...how could they do that to him?? Poor baby, I hope that his agent will not allow that to ever happen to him again what with taking him off the show at the last minute and or switching his role. There were many moments where I got teary eyed. JSW laughed it off and joked but I could see that he was hurt. I wish him continued success. hope that he will get to walk on the red carpet soon.

Guest h2og

The WinWin show with Park Shin Hye and his mom was awesome. Watching what happened to him made me feel sad...how could they do that to him?? Poor baby, I hope that his agent will not allow that to ever happen to him again what with taking him off the show at the last minute and or switching his role. There were many moments where I got teary eyed. JSW laughed it off and joked but I could see that he was hurt. I wish him continued success.  hope that he will get to walk on the red carpet soon.

@dramalovers26 - I share your sentiments!!!  That's the reason I said JSW is classy, dashing & debonair!!! It's hard to find a guy like him these days!  It is great that he got his mom's attitude!!! They r so similar in character!!!  They face the world squarely but bear the pain deep deep inside their hearts!  I believe his acting derived from all the pain he went through all these years!  

A talent is a talent!!! He is blessed with good looks, great voice, great personality, a loving mother & a big heart!  He is no saint but he is honest about his misgivings!  I wish him all the best!!!  With his hard work, it will be in no time that he will be recognized greatly in longevity!!!

We are proud to be JSW's loyal fans!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest h2og

Flashbacks on some earlier episodes:

FOTG-3avi_001496329.jpg

FOTG-3avi_001969636.jpg

FOTG-3avi_001934467.jpg

dinner-01a.jpg

FOTG-3avi_002178411.jpg

FOTG-3avi_002437570.jpg

dinner-02a.jpg

FOTG-3avi_003180814.jpg

FOTG-3avi_003231731.jpg

dinner-08a.jpg

dinner-11a.jpg

FOTG-4avi_001014848.jpg

FOTG-4avi_001221187.jpg

FOTG-4avi_001233400.jpg

FOTG-4avi_001835068.jpg

FOTG-4avi_001899733.jpg

t4ttfo.jpg

a10.jpg

a12.jpg

dinner-mc-04.jpg

FOTG.jpg

JXxQU.jpg

GiGbA.jpg

aanjj.jpg

1vBnd.jpg

2nk4b54.jpg

lhMGd.jpg

B0e2u.jpg

lkhWY.jpg

dinner_photo120326185055imbcdrama0.jpg

dinner_photo120326185055imbcdrama1.jpg

dinner_photo120326185055imbcdrama2.jpg

dinner_photo120326185055imbcdrama3.jpg

ELFiA.jpg

LZ3JN.jpg

trMpm.jpg

dashing, debonair & dignified

Joo sang wook in Night after night

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=r5S3S1T61UM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3HEyLl7qM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQTAivooOU

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQTAivooOU

Alright, I did my work... All JSW fans got to practice this song in case JSW will stop by soompi.... We will have a jamming session here with JSW!!!!

@bisang fr hibiscus

Girl you made my day again with the hangeul lyrics! hahaha LOL i sure will practice this song we can all sing along with him! i can't get over his singing voice, don't we wish he'd do a single or an album someday! i can't thank you enough really! you're one resourceful Gal! hat off to you! endless thanks! :)

LOLzzz ... I will need to download the song and carry it everywhere I go.  Will see if I sing it better than him.  Lolzzzzz

I am not surprised if you want to grow old with JSW.  I could die in that sad puppy eyes and sweet smile.  Whoever is his GF should be the luckiest girl in this world! :-)

thank you i also wld carry it w/me hahaha yday i've been playing his mp3 gaeudareu something & just nvr got tired hearing it! i hope it doesn't get worn out soon! I echo that too bisang & nomore1976, till he gets gray hair  & old hahaha yeah his sad puppy eyes and killer smile rolled into one wld suffice for me too! yes yes yes whoever will capture his wonderful heart wld be the luckiest girl i'm sure!  he's just too awesome! right now after this i'm gonna continue watching That Fool, probab skip some of the scenes he's not in it! :)

@dramalovers26 - I share your sentiments!!!  That's the reason I said JSW is classy, dashing & debonair!!! It's hard to find a guy like him these days!  It is great that he got his mom's attitude!!! They r so similar in character!!!  They face the world squarely but bear the pain deep deep inside their hearts!  I believe his acting derived from all the pain he went through all these years!  

A talent is a talent!!! He is blessed with good looks, great voice, great personality, a loving mother & a big heart!  He is no saint but he is honest about his misgivings!  I wish him all the best!!!  With his hard work, it will be in no time that he will be recognized greatly in longevity!!!

We are proud to be JSW's loyal fans!!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

@Bisang & dramalovers --- i agree 101% that they shouldn't hv done that to JSW but you know girls, every disappointment is a blessing & look how where he is now i must say he's getting more popular with yoon kye sung of course he's the actor who replaced him in that project...but like you both said JSW is so dignified that in Win Win he never even demonstrated his resentment but instead, he sort of laughed about it what a great great guy he is! Not very many actors would have felt that way about what he'd been through & he seems very forgiving! I like his mother too you can tell they both dote at each other, let's hope he finds a girl who would love him & his mother unconditionally & like his mother said she hopes that he marries someone who will understand their situation meaning he would continue to support his mom! It's funny when his mom said something like how can he get married now & support two households & JSW quipped 'Omma you made it sound like i have two mistresses' hahaha He's so cute in Win Win i wish i could d/load that program & keep it for my collection!  I also wish him the best of everything & that in no time he gets more recognition not just bcoz of his good looks but his potential as an actor! I hope to see him in a light comedy coz did you notice girls that we see his funny sides in FOTG when he kinda joke & tease either JY or his grandma in some scenes? I don't recall seeing that side of him too much except in one of the scenes in Kimcheed where he was flaunting his flat abs to Sa ya remember? I can't tell you how happy i am that nomore1976 got me into this site, that way we can all share our views about sangwook ssi and freely talk about him --- i hope he reads blogs such as his threads here!

p.s. pls excuse if there's some typos as i'm lazy to proof my msg :)

@Bisang endless thanks, i hv to practice after my chores now hahaha! i already burnt his other song into CD the Geudaega but i'm gonna add Yim jae bum's version that way i would just imagine sangwook singing it too! Girl you're great, what can i say, you never ceased to amaze us here and those photos are just to oogle at & become my inspiration for this w/end! i think the photo at the bench must've been taken while they're on break, he seems so cool! i think if i'm one of his lead partners in a drama or movie i won't be able to help but fall for him! hahaha

@nomore1976 - U need to practice singing Bisang in case JSW takes us seriously!!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

P.S.  I am going to root for JSW until he is old & grey!!! He is still classy, dashing & debonair. He is timeless!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

@bisang from hibiscus23  thnx i'll d/load this for sure & practice till i get it all perfectly hahaha LOL hahaha don't let ur BF read this thread or he'll surely get jealous that you wanna root for him till he's old & grey! i don't blame you i'm feeling same myself hahaha he's just addictive as kdramas what can i say? He's one of those k actors who's classy, decent & i like his down to earth attitude! even his mom wants him to stay humble - his mom is so nice & cool imagine she never remarried & am sure she could have if she wanted to!

i just tried to activate my a/c in that site to be able to d/load bisang & it didn't work, feeling frustrated now girls!

Guest h2og

Hi Hibiscus23 - Nice to catch U here at JSW... Shhhhhhhhh... My BF doesn't know my code name!  Even if he read this, he won't know & we won't tell...

It's ok... he is a very understanding guy!  He knows I am level-headed!!! It's the 21st century!  We live in this changing times!  I just hope JSW will stay true until the end of time!  I don't mind working for him for free so that all his loyal fans will get to know him better each day!  Understanding what he's doing with his career.  One thing for sure, he is no one note artist & his acting will never suffer arrested development!  

Many actors came & gone!  I wish him longevity in his chosen endeavor!  His mother said so... He is born to act!  Nothing but acting!  I agreed with his mom!  His presence in the entertainment industry brought so much joy to his loyal followings!

Hi Jinny_jw - Many thanks for the YT links.... I was watching the entire episode!!!  Really Cool... 

P.S.1  I need to meet with my BF nowbiggrin.gif  

P.S.2 Nomore1976 - Sorry... I didn't stay with the live recap!  I plan to watch the episode myself!  The recap is hyped with bias so I decided to forego the recap until the finale....  I will give my 2 cents after I watch the 2 episodes together!  Have a great day everyone!!!!smile.gif

P.S.1  I need to meet with my BF now*quoted image*  

P.S.2 Nomore1976 - Sorry... I didn't stay with the live recap!  I plan to watch the episode myself!  The recap is hyped with bias so I decided to forego the recap until the finale....  I will give my 2 cents after I watch the 2 episodes together!  Have a great day everyone!!!!*quoted image*

hello again bisang fr hibiscus -- LOL ok have a good time! I know we wish Sangwook well in his career & we shld all make a pact here that we'll root for him no matter what, whether his role or drama didn't do well in terms of ratings we'll be behind him yong wonhee forever! he's worth our while & thanks to a hardworking fan like you & others here, amazing how you find those beautiful photos plus the links to songs, lyrics, we commend you really! however, i'm still trying to work on d/loading YJB song but it kept asking me for a survey which i did but it's still lock! sigh sigh, i think i may not be able to d/l that song. too bad it's not on 4shared or mediafire it's easier to d/l from those sites! :(

Fan made MV - JSW and SYR in Feast of the Gods:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Ge6fXEGc4_w

My favorite love story - Min Woo and Mi Ju in Giant:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=FyX5N4X5oGQ

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=HBm8UQ2WoBA

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=yk7xBPt0BTU

@nomore1976 from hibiscus --- same here Min Woo & Mi Ju -- my favorite love story -- watching them i can't seem to get enough of these two lovers! i can deal without the other characters or segments but just give us the Min woo & Mi ju love story that would be more satisfying :) thnx for the links my dear friend!

Hi Jinny from Hibiscus23 -- nice to meet you here, thnx for the links, however, i'm a bit frustrated :( it won't open & unable to watch it! wahhhh sigh sigh i'll try again

LOLzzz ... I will need to download the song and carry it everywhere I go.  Will see if I sing it better than him.  Lolzzzzz

I am not surprised if you want to grow old with JSW.  I could die in that sad puppy eyes and sweet smile.  Whoever is his GF should be the luckiest girl in this world! :-)

@nomore1976 howdy my frnd? fr hibiscus --- were you able to d/l the bisang song successfully? i've been trying to no avail sigh sigh, it asked me to regis w/c i did then the survey to prove you're human i chose one of those, complete that but it's still won't get me access to d/l the song, it prompted activation not complete & it's locked! arghhh anyway, i'm so desperate to hear it on my mp3 & then burn it to cd but i guess i won't be able to! huhuhuhu

by the way his stalkers are adding or multiplying so it seems, coz if ever he comes to this route, he needs to see me first in the west coast hahaha before he can go to you & bisang! hahaha LOL i can't wait to see him in the flesh! he's awesome i'm just glued and can't seem to do what i needed to do thinking i got a lot to catch up with in terms of his old projects whether the drama like PR wasn't so popular just to see him in that proj wld suffice! i know a lot of ppl didn't seem to favor the story of that drama but with him in it i wldn't mind hahaha

@nomore1976 howdy my frnd? fr hibiscus --- were you able to d/l the bisang song successfully? i've been trying to no avail sigh sigh, it asked me to regis w/c i did then the survey to prove you're human i chose one of those, complete that but it's still won't get me access to d/l the song, it prompted activation not complete & it's locked! arghhh anyway, i'm so desperate to hear it on my mp3 & then burn it to cd but i guess i won't be able to! huhuhuhu

by the way his stalkers are adding or multiplying so it seems, coz if ever he comes to this route, he needs to see me first in the west coast hahaha before he can go to you & bisang! hahaha LOL i can't wait to see him in the flesh! he's awesome i'm just glued and can't seem to do what i needed to do thinking i got a lot to catch up with in terms of his old projects whether the drama like PR wasn't so popular just to see him in that proj wld suffice! i know a lot of ppl didn't seem to favor the story of that drama but with him in it i wldn't mind hahaha

fr hibiscus --- here's another link to Yim jae beum's Bisang --- this vid is nice also so i'm sharing it with you all!

Hi Bisang and nomore1976 in Night after night show Sang wook look so cute and funny I love him so much lol lol

In feast the gods preview ep 28 I hope JY choose JH and end up together.Looking forward to see kiss scene between JH / JY

Guest h2og

dinner_photo120419181144imbcdrama1.jpg

dinner_clay120505215541ghghglgl230.jpg  dinner_clay120505215541ghghglgl230.jpg

dinner_clay120505215541ghghglgl231.jpg    dinner_clay120505215541ghghglgl231.jpg

dinner_photo120419181144imbcdrama1.jpg

Look at the clay doll made for JSW/JH... The best pick from the entire wardrobe he got in FotG...  He looks so commanding, so cute & so smashing!!!

P.S. Just finished my brunch date!!! Back to my weekend job for JSW...wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Guest h2og

Hi Bisang and nomore1976 in Night after night show Sang wook look so cute and funny I love him so much lol lol

In feast the gods preview ep 28 I hope JY choose JH and  end up together.Looking forward to see kiss scene between JH / JY

@Jinny_jw - Yessssss, he was indeed funny, awesome & candid.... Love his confidence!!!!  

For those of you who follow FotG - watch the episodes yourself!!! Never take bias opinion!  It's never a good practice to believe in sophistry!!! Learn to watch the actors' facial expressions even if U can't understand a word!!!  I trust the writer more than anyone else!!!

Archived