Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Guest h2og

Recap on FotG episode 27 is available now in avirtual voyage - the link is available on p12/post  No. 239.

http://www.soompi.co...1/page__st__220 

For FotG Episode 27 - Here's the theme song for JH & JY: 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EEsmEZBGGJo

From the time JY & JH realized their feelings for each other are more than just friends to now that they have to masquerade their feelings: 

Artist: Carpenters 

Song: This masquerade

Are we really happy with this lonely game we play? 

Looking for the right words to say 

Searching, but not finding understanding anyway 

We're lost in this masquerade 

Both afraid to say we're just too far away 

From being close together from the start 

We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way 

We're lost inside this lonely game we play 

Thoughts of leaving disappear each time I see your eyes 

And no matter how hard I try 

To understand the reason why we carry on this way 

We're lost in this masquerade 

We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way 

We're lost inside this lonely game we play 

Thoughts of leaving disappear each time I see your eyes 

And no matter how hard I try 

To understand the reason why we carry on this way 

We're lost in a masquerade 

We're lost in a masquerade 

And we're lost in a masquerade

P.S.  This is my summation on the entire love storyline of FotG... It' simple. JY fell in love with JH first. JH fell in love with JY later.  Their love was against all odds.  They have to play a love masquerade to convince everyone that they fell out of love for each other for the greater good..... Self-sacrifice & sufferings to the end!!! 

FOTG27-21.jpg

FOTG27-22.jpg

FOTG27-36.jpg

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest h2og

My Beloved JSW's fans:

Since FotG is down to the wire, I will begin my commentary  starting this coming weekend here!!!   Finale is May 20!!!!

If U want to follow the ending of FotG, please visit this page.  This is a 100%  absolutely friendly space for all JSW's fans!!!  No rude interruptions!  No false accusations!  No impertinent questions!  No mind-boggling behaviors! No out-of-place interrogations!  No postings will disappear!!!

We behave like normal & decent human beings!  Since we all love JSW, there will be no bashing, no trashing but love and understanding!  U will love JSW for taking on this role as Choi Jae Ha - Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Take care,

Bisang

P.S.  I wasn't planning to start my commentary this soon since I want to give JSW readers a full review on FotG after the finale.  Due to some very upsetting news about JSW, I felt  I should start my FotG review sooner than later...  

I started my review on Ep 27 & 28 since this past weekend.  I also posted my opinion on the mind-boggling behaviors of certain individuals from the anti-JH camp in this page & prior pages....  U can check the pages on FotG thread especially pp. 128 & 129 for unreasonable behaviors from those people...  Also pp. 131 & 132 for a disappearing post!!! There are tons of pages like that whenever some JHJY shipmates come out to speak up for JH's fantastic character... Shame on them for declaring as long as no personal attack... That's exactly what they did!!!

Guest h2og

FotG Ep 27 JHJY Highlight....

This is my summation on the entire love storyline of FotG... It' simple. JY fell in love with JH first. JH fell in love with JY later.  Their love was against all odds.  They have to play a love masquerade to convince everyone that they fell out of love for each other for the greater good..... Self-sacrifice & sufferings to the end!!! 

FotG Episode 28 Subplot....  JY was being nice to DY, it was because she told him she trusted his advice.  But BS invalidated his statement when she went ahead to the press & revealed the story behind JY's identity. Of course, DY was not going to feel good about this!!!  Instead of hurting DY again, she just wanted DY to feel good and not blame himself for it.

JY's heart is always with JH.... Trust me!!!  All is fair in love & war!!! As long as JH keeps fighting for JY, I am with the writer!!! She just shows us that JH is a strong man!!! No one knows JY better besides JH.  JH was right when he said to DY that he got JY into this mess.  JY was very confused at that time but DY insisted that they should work together to fight against BS & IJ.  But here, the writer proved DY was wrong!!!  U C... the writer is invalidating all the false accusations against JH by the DY camp...

FotG Ep 28 JHJY Highlight....

JSW was whistling the song Maggie to JY in Ep. 28 .  There was a nice follow-up by SYR humming to the tune while she was cooking!  Subconciously, her heart is with JH!!!  It's strange how subconscious works especially when someone is happy.  She gave herself away & she wasn't even aware of it!  IJ was so jealous.... 

As far as DY/Haemil is concerned in this drama, it was needed so that JH will not be a slacker since he is such a nice person.  Life has been too cosy for JH since birth!  He never suffered any emotional setback!  Always a straight arrow!  Always thinking about what's best for JY & respecting her decision. If you followed JH's dialogue in the last scene... "He said to JY, I thought you will be happy after finding your name, your family, etc.  But U R crying everyday!  I am not letting U go anymore!"  Hooray, JH!!!

Sometimes a man got to do what a man got to do even if it is going to be unconventional!  It's good that he got a wake up call in this episode when JY said that "she's jealous of Haemil being able to stay beside his love.  He got courage!"  JH heard JY & he is going to fight for their love even if it meant losing his prestigious status in life!!! :sweatingbullets: 

JH... Aja Aja Fighting Aja Aja Hwaiting!!! We are with U all the way until the finale ;) ;) ;) 

Guest h2og

I always share my comments with substantial details on each post because I followed the storyline with a third eye....

Here's one of the many substantial proofs that JY loves JH:

There is a humongous difference when the lady is willing to give her man a loving kiss!!! Happy Times....

FOTG16-9.jpg

FOTG16-10.jpg

Note - Love should always be two sided.... From the beginning to this very moment, we have JH in JY's heart and JY in JH's heart!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

@hibiscus23 - i was close coz it was by memory when i said Ep.  24-27.  Although 24 is the start of another plot in QSD if u want to understand why the importance of the presence of Gaya tribe in the drama.

@bisang - yes indeed, good mem & thnx U saved me a lot of the unnecessary parts where he wasn't on LOL he's so handsome with his hair swept back, so masculine a real eye candy! i hope he does another saegeuk in the future! I'm glad i started with epi 24 like u said i had more u/standing of the tribe, etc.

Thanks for those yummy pictures! Saved in my "To drool over" folder so that I can have a go to for a good nite sleep treat! I love love those pics, he is just so handsome.

@dramalovers26 - hahaha i like that 'to drool over' folder LOL a gud nite's sleep is right he's far more better than those sleeping tablets hahaha Joke joke isn't he handsome in all the photos we've seen so far? truly an eye candy, and that killer smile

I always share my comments with substantial details on each post because I followed the storyline with a third eye....

Here's one of the many substantial proofs that JY loves JH:

There is a humongous difference when the lady is willing to give her man a loving kiss!!! Happy Times....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Note - Love should always be two sided.... From the beginning to this very moment, we have JH in JY's heart and JY in JH's heart!!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

@bisang luv that photo of JY kissing JH it speaks volumes, she's her first love & we know FL never dies! thnx for sharing luvd it

@bisang --- excellent summation my chingoo(friend) i'm speechless! thanx for sharing your thoughts with us!  if i wanna see something to end this drama series, here's my take, i wld hope there's a wedding scene of JY/JH and perhaps a sequel that they live happily ever after! :lol: 

@hibiscus23 - U R most welcome... JSW looks smashing in QSD.  His voice is to die for!!! So commanding!!!  IT WORKED SO WELL WITH HIM WHEN HE TALKED WITH SO MUCH AUTHORITY!  He's a born leader!!!

@bisang - now that i'm seeing QSD & kim nam gil as Bidam, i honestly think our JSW can do that part much as KNG did in this drama, don't U think? i can see him playing Bidam as well, i hope nxt time he does a saeguk that his agent or mgr can be firm in casting him in the lead!

@bisang, i still hvnt seen him but am on epi 25 now, i can't wait hahaha! U know i know Kim nam gil is also cute & h/some but in this drama he seems to be looking tired & thinner compared to when i saw him in Bad Boy & am just thinking our guy is more dashing than him :) sangwook got class, hence a lot of his roles were mostly son of chaebol, he carries himself well & woah best dressed in suits!  Yeah i agree, his voice is fantastic! U hit the nail on the head with regard to hvng him talk with authority coz in Ten we saw him raising his voice & he acts so natural, the expression on his face & all that! He's truly an amazing actor! (back to watching QSD) :)

hi kswoppa hahaha LOL mian hae if i cut ur photo beside him on purpose hahaha i like ur sense of humour - let's put it this way i think he's asking all of us to hop on his sports car hahaha yeah yeah nae i'm on fire eh, glad you luv them all!! hahaha thnx for liking them i just happen to saw those pix & thought it wld be nice to post it here for all of us to oogle at! btw can't help but notice your UN KSW was one of my faves when i started with kdramas esp in STH, Sad Love Story, etc. so i can u/stand why u got him with your UN hahaha! he's v v charming too!

hahaha yeah, that's a good idea or scenario i should say, JSW asking all of us to hop in...but there'll be a problem, how are we all going to fit in that small car? LOL....we'll just take turns then, right? ok, I'll be third in line, Bisang first, then you and me hehehe...

(@kswoppa - i think JSW wants to get into the psyche of the monster in TEN!!! So he got to feel what it's like to be the monster? What ticks him to kill? That's what JSW is after! He needs to understand the psyche of the killer in order to catch him fast since the killer is also a cop.... I already have a hunch as to who the killer is! Do U????)

@Bisang...yes, I have a hunch who the killer is, it's someone with higher position and knows him too well because how would he know his girlfriend and his every move, right?... And also, I ma with you on doing the FOTG reviews and I salute you for fighting the ones attacking JSW personally and his character.

Guest h2og

Hello to the World of FotG...

@kswoppa - Thank U for making me first in line but I would like to share the backseat with the two of U (Sangjhoon & U).  That will be much much much fun!  We will leave the passenger seat to Nomore1976.  Nomore1976 is sold to JH for life coz JH has been taking me out to lunch at Sanarae!  I told him that he can meet with Nomore1976 if ever JY decided to leave him for good!!!  

We always ordered coq au vin (personally prepared by Haemil) and IW would join us & tried to eat my dish since he was so so so hungry from jamming at the bar!!!

In retrospect - DY took advantage of the situation when JY was in seclusion due to family issues & BS' grand celestial plan (using JY against her own mom!).  Smart move on DY's part hitting two birds with one stone!!!   No wonder Haemil was feeding us coq au vin all the time!  It's so unfortunate that Sanarae's poultry ran into bird flu problems! Thus, we saw through DY's plan to steal JY away from JH!!!  JH is always so clean cut.  Never uses dirty tricks!  Always so noble!!!  

No wonder so many people hated JH.  In this age & time, nobility is in extinction!  For JH to show up in the world is a tremendous threat to the DY Race!  Thus, they want to stop JHJY union.  Imagine the seed of nobility will once again propagate this world!  The world will get back to its original order!  Everyone is simple, kind & nice!  They are trying very hard to stop this from happening... 

This is the gist of the entire horrendous attack on JH.  JH got to be obliterated by the enemy camp.  That's their mission impossible!!!  This is like QSD Part Deux in modern times!  C now Sangjhoon.. JSW's agent did get him the Seon Deok's part (JSW is Seon Deok in JH's form)!!!  DY is Bidam & BS is Mishil.... w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif  

Guest h2og

So many bad things happened since weekend from FotG Ep 28 having problems in Viki to U know what... I have been working on my side job here almost the entire weekend plus weeknights all the way to the wee hours of the morning!  I slept at 4am today coz I wanted to get out my posts as accurate as possible to all JSW readers.

My hard work paid off 'coz I dreamt of JSW singing Bisang to me when it's time to wake up.  He doesn't want me to be late at work!  What a way to wake up from a hardwork's night!  Luv U JSW & your rendition of Bisang was heaven!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

This thread is moving along finely and I am glad for that! Joo Sang Wook is a promising and deserving actor of all the recognition and support from fans! :wub:

So many bad things happened since weekend from FotG Ep 28 having problems in Viki to U know what... I have been working on my side job here almost the entire weekend plus weeknights all the way to the wee hours of the morning!  I slept at 4am today coz I wanted to get out my posts as accurate as possible to all JSW readers.

My hard work paid off 'coz I dreamt of JSW singing Bisang to me when it's time to wake up.  He doesn't want me to be late at work!  What a way to wake up from a hardwork's night!  Luv U JSW & your rendition of Bisang was heaven!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOL.  I am glad he came and woke you up.  What a thoughtful man he was! :-)  I can imagine how great your day has been. :-)  Enjoy it dear!  You deserve it! :-)

@bisang, girls --- these are links with nice photos of him but i wasn't able to be successful in pasting it this time wahhh i think he just uploaded on his twit coz i didn't see this yesterday! cld u pls do the honors bisang & post these photos? many thanks! - hibiscus

https://twitter.com/#!/search/joo%20sang%20wook/slideshow/photos?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2F9isirb

https://twitter.com/#!/search/joo%20sang%20wook/slideshow/photos?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2F9isium

Bisang - Thank you so much for all the hard work!  You never disappointed me with anything you posted on this thread.  Love u and love everything you have done for our JSW fans! :-)

@bisang & nomore1976 - i second the motion, luv U girl & the hardwork you've put in for JSW fans! hats off to you! bisang you're one remarkable fan! we salute U!

hahaha yeah, that's a good idea or scenario i should say, JSW asking all of us to hop in...but there'll be a problem, how are we all going to fit in that small car? LOL....we'll just take turns then, right? ok, I'll be third in line, Bisang first, then you and me hehehe...

@kswoppa --- hahaha no prob we can all squeeze in i can be on his lap hahaha kidding if only i can be his laptop LOL joke joke of course bisang first hahaha that'll be great & nomore will be with JH hahaha

(@kswoppa - i think JSW wants to get into the psyche of the monster in TEN!!! So he got to feel what it's like to be the monster?  What ticks him to kill?  That's what JSW is after!  He needs to understand the psyche of the killer in order to catch him fast since the killer is also a cop.... I already have a hunch as to who the killer is!  Do U????)

@Bisang...yes, I have a hunch who the killer is, it's someone with higher position and knows him too well because how would he know his girlfriend and his every move, right?... And also, I ma with you on doing the FOTG reviews and I salute you for fighting the ones attacking JSW personally and his character.

@Bisang & kswoppa - i think you both have a good hunch on Ten, i just hope for season2 can't wait! interesting drama! i second you kwsoppa on Bisang's FOTG reviews excellent really, you're an amazing writer too jinja jinja!  we commend you for what you do here bisang, endlessly!

Hello Bisang, LOL kswoppa of course i agree that you'll be first in line hahaha you're so unselfish my friend, LOL ok psngr seat for our nomore1976! wait a min though i thought JH is also taking me to lunch at Arirang but it's ok yours is at Sanarae i don't want to see Prez Baek so that's fine by me hahaha! I guess nomore & i shld be fighting for that slot when JY leaves him which i think should not happen cause JY & JH are gonna be together! :)

You know you're so right in that DY taking advantage of when JY was going through her own personal probs but i hate DY's charades and persistence in catching JY's heart --- and true enough our JH is decent and won't ever use any dirty tricks like u said always noble! That's what's so unique about him & i think he's that even off cam! Remarkable guy he is a good son, brother, and lucky is that girl (though i dread to think about it for now coz nomore & i will be devastated when he marries hahaha, no actually we shld be happy when he's happy and just pray that whoever this lucky girl is would look after him with her unconditional love who wld also love his mother)!!!

I have to smile with your comment about the comparison of QSD & the attack on JH hahaha DY is Bidam & BS is Mishil, you're awesome bisang! hahaha

Guest h2og

This thread is moving along finely and I am glad for that! Joo Sang Wook is a promising and deserving actor of all the recognition and support from fans! :wub:

@ebulli3nt - Thank Q once again 4 UR kind words!!! Drop by anytime & let us hear U again!  Take Care!!!!:) 

LOL.  I am glad he came and woke you up.  What a thoughtful man he was! :-)  I can imagine how great your day has been. :-)  Enjoy it dear!  You deserve it! :-)

@nomore1976 - This is really good omen for me to hear JSW sang Bisang.  It's almost like in running man when IU was singing outside the pension house to wake up the entire cast early in the morning!  It was so real... I woke up without any headache since it was like an 2-hour sleep!!! And it was on the dot like an alarm clock!  It was like an angel singing to wake me up!!!  It ws so cool....

JSW rocks!!! excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

P.S.  I guess he was reading my tweet & at the same time the sound wave from his side singing Bisang traveled thru time to get to my dream!!! It's an electric dream.... WoW!!!!

Here's a video on the movie Electric Dreams (Together In Electric Dreams)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r9foZ7KVSng

@bisang, girls --- these are links with nice photos of him but i wasn't able to be successful in pasting it this time wahhh i think he just uploaded on his twit coz i didn't see this yesterday! cld u pls do the honors bisang & post these photos? many thanks! - hibiscus

https://twitter.com/...ic.com%2F9isirb

https://twitter.com/...ic.com%2F9isium

@bisang & nomore1976 - i second the motion, luv U girl & the hardwork you've put in for JSW fans! hats off to you! bisang you're one remarkable fan! we salute U!

@hibiscus23 - soompi has very strict rules on the extension for any images... I tried and they got extensions that are not allowed here at soompi.  JSW readers just have to click on the links to see the lovely photos of JSW with Hello Venus....

(@kswoppa - i think JSW wants to get into the psyche of the monster in TEN!!! So he got to feel what it's like to be the monster?  What ticks him to kill?  That's what JSW is after!  He needs to understand the psyche of the killer in order to catch him fast since the killer is also a cop.... I already have a hunch as to who the killer is!  Do U????)

@kswoppa - it's always nice to hear your compliments... and we will never reveal the secret here!!! It's just b/w us like the twins in Ep 1&2 - Sailor moon promise ;) ;) ;)

Bisang - Thank you so much for all the hard work!  You never disappointed me with anything you posted on this thread.  Love u and love everything you have done for our JSW fans! :-)

@nomore1976 & @ hibiscus23 - likewise here... It's always my pleasure to bring a smile to your face or a rolling on the floor laugh...  Either way... it's good omen for JHJY shipmates!!! :w00t:

IW& I will team up in a duet & sing one of the Queen's songs:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

IW will IW will Rock U.... :w00t:

Guest h2og

@hibiscus23 - Thanks for the ride in JSW's car

Here's a video by The Cars - Who's Gonna Drive U Home....

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Hello Bisang, LOL kswoppa of course i agree that you'll be first in line hahaha you're so unselfish my friend, LOL ok psngr seat for our nomore1976! wait a min though i thought JH is also taking me to lunch at Arirang but it's ok yours is at Sanarae i don't want to see Prez Baek so that's fine by me hahaha! I guess nomore & i shld be fighting for that slot when JY leaves him which i think should not happen cause JY & JH are gonna be together! :)

You know you're so right in that DY taking advantage of when JY was going through her own personal probs but i hate DY's charades and persistence in catching JY's heart --- and true enough our JH is decent and won't ever use any dirty tricks like u said always noble! That's what's so unique about him & i think he's that even off cam! Remarkable guy he is a good son, brother, and lucky is that girl (though i dread to think about it for now coz nomore & i will be devastated when he marries hahaha, no actually we shld be happy when he's happy and just pray that whoever this lucky girl is would look after him with her unconditional love who wld also love his mother)!!!

I have to smile with your comment about the comparison of QSD & the attack on JH hahaha DY is Bidam & BS is Mishil, you're awesome bisang! hahaha

To DY & BS for being dead ringers of Bidam & Mishil respectively...

I am dedicating two videos to the DY Camp....

Take my breath away.... OST - Top Gun  (for being relentless)

You have Lost that Love & Feeling... OST - Top Gun  (for that stolen kiss)

P.S. I will choose TC over LSW for sure....  If they want hot stuff... this one is classic!!!  hands down... touchdown!!!!

Bisang, that is one dream! I want to wake up with him singing too....Or I'll just let him put me to sleep with his "maggie" humming :D

Guest h2og

Let's play a game here just like running man in the drama FotG...

Game 1.  Guess the pairing

Game 2.  Pick true or false & explain Y....

Like grandma like grandson - True or False

Like mother like daughter - True or False

Like father like daughter - True or False

Like father like son -  True or False

Like mother like son - True or False

Archived