Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

@sangjhoon - I will definitely root for his singing career just like I am rooting for his movie career! He is more than just a diamond!!! Seldom U will meet someone with so much talent!!! His calibre in acting is topnotch at this point.... He can go so far!!! I am his H2O gal forever!!!

P.S. I was just venting about FotG forum but we are all PAX now!!! I love sharing JH/JSW's pain when they hit on me coz I am his H2O girly girl!!! Like JSW, I am resilient coz I am BISANG.... ha ha ha ha....

@Bisang --- definitely we should all root for his singing career & yes his movie career, i reckon he'll go far really, he's multi-talented, kind person & like U said more than just a diamond --- too bad for that famous director in question who didn't have any confidence in him at that time, i hope he's eating his words now seeing how his career nowadays is seemingly soaring like that song Bisang :) OK H2O gal, keep up the good work! :)

Ok good to know re FOTG forum! hahaha ok resilient girl! don't let your guard down, we're all here to support him & each other! aja aja fighting!

@sangjhoon - u can tweet JSW if U got a twitter account!!! As far as the buildup to the finale, I believe the writer is tidying up all the loose ends since last weekend! Haemil has to show up & let JY know his true identity! As for falling for him, it's not going to happen since JY is not in love with DY/Haemil. JY is a simple girl at heart! She loves JH & still is!!!

@bisang - thnx i'll try to tweet him then :) it wld be nice to see how Haemil shows up & see the reaction of JY! True JY is still in love with JH for sure! they're just taking a breather since she's been busy dealing with her own personal prob & JH is such a grt guy to let her be in the meantime! what a guy!

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nomore1976 - I knew U would love those cute biceps of JSW...did U go gaga again with JSW's bed scene? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

hello bisang & nomore --- it seems i'm missing something here, where's that bed scene U guys talked about? i know U told me not to look at it nomore1976 but my curiosity now is just killing me! wahhh :sweatingbullets:

Jinny - Thank you so much for sharing!  I watched them all though I didn't understand a word in there.  LOL.  I loved his signature Ha Ha Ha laugh.  I was just laughing with him while watching the show and that's great enough! :-)  He was so handsome, so dashing, as always!  Love it! :-)

@nomore1976 & bisang - i liked that part where they put his photo against Song seung, Kim Rae won, gosh strong resemblance esp with SSH (another hunk of my fave hahaha)! I know you're the one who told me about his signature Ha Ha Ha & it's super cute, he's just a cool guy, great warm personality, someone who doesn't get angry easily i suppose! Too bad it's not subbed but they all seem to be having a good laughter there, i think he's got a great sense of humour! Does anybody know the concept of that show? I think he won against that actor from 3 Dads & 1 Mom speaking of which i hv the urge to re-watch that part where he started showing up on that drama! i just wanna refresh my memory on how he looks like then compared to these days! i think he was also cute in the last segment of My Wife Got Married, but i must admit at that time he was unknown to me so i didn't even pay any attention, i was consumed with other K actors LOL!

*quoted image*

P.S.  This is my summation on the entire love storyline of FotG... It' simple. JY fell in love with JH first. JH fell in love with JY later.  Their love was against all odds.  They have to play a love masquerade to convince everyone that they fell out of love for each other for the greater good..... Self-sacrifice & sufferings to the end!!!

@Bisang - wow i luv that song by Carpenters & though JY/JH have been through a lot, their love will prevail! I still think positively that JY & JH will be together in the end! Let's not lose hope, and i agree ppl most times hate good ppl like JH, and that's terrible!

Bisang - You kill me with those pictures.  Look at his arm!!! LOL .... I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.  LOL.  JK ....

Though I agree with you JSW is at his best as a solo artist (I love to see him in criminal thriller/action), I still want to see him in romantic dramas.  I love seeing him with a sweet smile and loving eyes.  It'd be great if he's paired with Song Hye Kyo.  I've seen SHK with Lee Byung Hun and Song Seung Heon and would want to see her again with JSW.  Her innocent image would be perfect to be with a gorgeous prince like JSW. :-)

@bisang & nomore1976 excuse my ignorance here as a newbie, i tried to post  nice photos of him & his 10 drama colleagues but it didn't work so here's the link & if you wld be so kind to give me some tips on how to embed the photo/s here nxt time I'd apprec it girls! thnx

http://blog.asia-tea...photo193191.jpg

http://www.asianstar...0fc40_large.jpg

20111226_sangwook_jinhee_chunhee_sungsoo_11.jpg

LOL i was just going to paste the link of this photo from his RM team & voila it worked hahaha that's weird! nice photow219633617.jpg

JSW can carry a drama on his own so it really depends on the type of drama to pair him with the right leading lady.  JSW is at his best as a solo artist (we have seen that in TEN).  His presence has become so gargantuan that the screen is not big enough to share with another actor if he is going to do a haunting drama!!!  

I would like to see him more in action drama!  He got that lithe physique!  He displayed that in FotG when he was playing basketball & foot volleyball... It was such a joy to watch him since he is a sporty guy!  No wonder he likes sporty women!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

P.S.  A James Bond type movie would give JSW a timeless classic career with lots of sequel in the cinema industry!!!

@bisang woah i now realize what nomore is oogling about, i luvd those biceps too hahaha kekeke! U never ceased to amaze us with those photos gosh i'm speechless really! LOL the bed scene w/c drama was that & i'm gonna watch it for sure! hahaha no wonder nomore1976 won't be able to sleep! i'm w/you Girls! hahaha i can't get over those photos with biceps & bedscene! i hv to d/l that & save it in my flash! hahaha crazy me! i know! thnx thnx endlessly for those photos! luvd them!

JSW can carry a drama on his own so it really depends on the type of drama to pair him with the right leading lady.  JSW is at his best as a solo artist (we have seen that in TEN).  His presence has become so gargantuan that the screen is not big enough to share with another actor if he is going to do a haunting drama!!!  

I would like to see him more in action drama!  He got that lithe physique!  He displayed that in FotG when he was playing basketball & foot volleyball... It was such a joy to watch him since he is a sporty guy!  No wonder he likes sporty women!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

P.S.  A James Bond type movie would give JSW a timeless classic career with lots of sequel in the cinema industry!!!

i cldn't agree with you better than that, he's the K 007, he cld do anything, wanna see him in a light rom/com cause he can really project that comic image & that may be his hidden talent, to make us laugh cause we've seen him mostly in serious roles! oh he's just super charming, he's oozing with charisma & need i say more? :)

@sangjhoon - u can tweet JSW if U got a twitter account!!!  As far as the buildup to the finale, I believe the writer is tidying up all the loose ends since last weekend!  Haemil has to show up & let JY know his true identity!  As for falling for him, it's not going to happen since JY is not in love with DY/Haemil.  JY is a simple girl at heart!  She loves JH & still is!!!

@bisang & nomore - i twit him maybe 4x now coz u can only write a few lines each time & also posted a msg on his starkdrama board so hope he reads them!

@hibiscus23 - I echo your sentiments!!! I just felt so connected with JSW. It's almost like serendipity when I watched TEN!  That's my genre in drama.  He was just pure awesome there!  Afterwards, I heard him sing so soulful..:o:o:o

Wow!!! :o :o :o  That's it! I am sold to him for life as his water girl!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

@bisang hahaha:D i'm so drawn to him over the w/end & yeah he was just awesome as Ji hoon right the prof/detective i can't believe i finished watching, i didn't accomplish so much but did a lot for him hahaha i'm not complaining pls don't misconstrued something negative about my msg, i don't mind spending my w/end with him ooooppps i meant my time don't get jealous girls, that'll be the day when i can spend my w/end with sangwook ssi! hahaha i'm going mitchooso (crazy)!  i second that i'm also sold to him to the point i wanna go back to korea for a vac & hopefully see him in the flesh! we all shld plan a trip how about that? :wub:

Me too, I was drawn to JSW's acting in TEN and I feel that if they won't make a second season it would be too unfair for the story itself coz it has no closure. Or why not make it into a series like CSI? Yeah, I think that's even better than just a season 2. JSW really shone in that detective role. I was glued to the series and finished it in 2 days. When I said 2 days that means I didn't get enough sleep for 2 days, I guess I only had 3-4 hrs sleep at that time and I have to work graveyard shifts. And that's all for the love of JSW kekekeke. So it will not be fair for us viewers too if they will not make a second season.

Guest h2og

@kswoppa - U beat me to the punch!!! I have to re-run episode 1 & 2 five times coz that was the best whodunnit case in TEN.... The last one was so so so chilling!  The monster catcher is going to strike back at the monster!!!  I can't wait for the sequel...

I can stay up all night to watch it!!! It was the best work ever!!! The twist, the counter twist & then viola the revelation & the final moment of truth.... Perfectly made!!!  So So So Perfecto....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit:  Hibiscus23

@Bisang --- woah thnx kamsahabnida for posting the photos! he looks so cheerful in both photos! i also like the other actor, he's so good too!

@kswoppa - U beat me to the punch!!! I have to re-run episode 1 & 2 five times coz that was the best whodunnit case in TEN.... The last one was so so so chilling!  The monster catcher is going to strike back at the monster!!!  I can't wait for the sequel...

I can stay up all night to watch it!!! It was the best work ever!!! The twist, the counter twist & then viola the revelation & the final moment of truth.... Perfectly made!!!  So So So Perfecto....

@bisang & kswoppa --- i intend to rewatch Ten again one of these days! it's great drama & hope for a sequel, even at dramabeans blog most of the comments are positive in that they want Season 2 so keep our fingers crossed on this! that wld mean another proj for our sangwook ssi & maybe even as we speak the production of Ten are in the works already? :)

time to peek at epis 24 of QSD :) thnx bisang for telling me where to start on this on!

Guest h2og

@Bisang --- woah thnx kamsahabnida for posting the photos! he looks so cheerful in both photos! i also like the other actor, he's so good too!

@bisang & kswoppa --- i intend to rewatch Ten again one of these days! it's great drama & hope for a sequel, even at dramabeans blog most of the comments are positive in that they want Season 2 so keep our fingers crossed on this! that wld mean another proj for our sangwook ssi & maybe even as we speak the production of Ten are in the works already? :)

time to peek at epis 24 of QSD :) thnx bisang for telling me where to start on this on!

@hibiscus23 - U R most welcome... JSW looks smashing in QSD.  His voice is to die for!!! So commanding!!!  IT WORKED SO WELL WITH HIM WHEN HE TALKED WITH SO MUCH AUTHORITY!  He's a born leader!!!

@bisang & nomore1976 excuse my ignorance here as a newbie, i tried to post  nice photos of him & his 10 drama colleagues but it didn't work so here's the link & if you wld be so kind to give me some tips on how to embed the photo/s here nxt time I'd apprec it girls! thnx

http://blog.asia-tea...photo193191.jpg

http://www.asianstar...0fc40_large.jpg

*quoted image*

LOL i was just going to paste the link of this photo from his RM team & voila it worked hahaha that's weird! nice photo*quoted image*

Girls/chingoos i was inspired to change my avatar to his photo LOL he's adorable! looks like he's waiting for someone to take her for a ride? hahaha let's all queue OK :wub:

@hibiscus23...Whoa! you're on fire dropping JSW photos hahaha...Not that I'm complaining, it's the other way, I loved them all!.... and I can not see the reason why you changed your avatar LOL....that is one gorgeous JSW you got there!...Oh! did you cut my by any chance my picture on purpose? JSW was looking at me but you cut me huh! LOL

@Bisang...yes, the last scene gave me goosebumps...the monster catcher is really becoming a monster?

@hibiscus23 - U R most welcome... JSW looks smashing in QSD.  His voice is to die for!!! So commanding!!!  IT WORKED SO WELL WITH HIM WHEN HE TALKED WITH SO MUCH AUTHORITY!  He's a born leader!!!

@bisang, i still hvnt seen him but am on epi 25 now, i can't wait hahaha! U know i know Kim nam gil is also cute & h/some but in this drama he seems to be looking tired & thinner compared to when i saw him in Bad Boy & am just thinking our guy is more dashing than him :) sangwook got class, hence a lot of his roles were mostly son of chaebol, he carries himself well & woah best dressed in suits!  Yeah i agree, his voice is fantastic! U hit the nail on the head with regard to hvng him talk with authority coz in Ten we saw him raising his voice & he acts so natural, the expression on his face & all that! He's truly an amazing actor! (back to watching QSD) :)

@hibiscus23...Whoa! you're on fire dropping JSW photos hahaha...Not that I'm complaining, it's the other way, I loved them all!.... and I can not see the reason why you changed your avatar LOL....that is one gorgeous JSW you got there!...Oh! did you cut my by any chance my picture on purpose?  JSW was looking at me but you cut me huh! LOL

@Bisang...yes, the last scene gave me goosebumps...the monster catcher is really becoming a monster?

hi kswoppa hahaha LOL mian hae if i cut ur photo beside him on purpose hahaha i like ur sense of humour - let's put it this way i think he's asking all of us to hop on his sports car hahaha yeah yeah nae i'm on fire eh, glad you luv them all!! hahaha thnx for liking them i just happen to saw those pix & thought it wld be nice to post it here for all of us to oogle at! btw can't help but notice your UN KSW was one of my faves when i started with kdramas esp in STH, Sad Love Story, etc. so i can u/stand why u got him with your UN hahaha! he's v v charming too!

@bisang, kswoppa, nomore1976 - our guy in QSD starts from epi 26, yeyyyy i'm seein ghim now! so handsome

i also peeked at PR didn't recognize him with a much longer hairstyle but he's also v handsome in this drama PR, i'm joggling fr one drama to another LOL do i smell g r e e d here on my part? hahaha

Guest h2og

@bisang, kswoppa, nomore1976 - our guy in QSD starts from epi 26, yeyyyy i'm seein ghim now! so handsome

@hibiscus23 - i was close coz it was by memory when i said Ep.  24-27.  Although 24 is the start of another plot in QSD if u want to understand why the importance of the presence of Gaya tribe in the drama.

Guest h2og

@hibiscus23...Whoa! you're on fire dropping JSW photos hahaha...Not that I'm complaining, it's the other way, I loved them all!.... and I can not see the reason why you changed your avatar LOL....that is one gorgeous JSW you got there!...Oh! did you cut my by any chance my picture on purpose?  JSW was looking at me but you cut me huh! LOL

@kswoppa - i think JSW wants to get into the psyche of the monster in TEN!!! So he got to feel what it's like to be the monster?  What ticks him to kill?  That's what JSW is after!  He needs to understand the psyche of the killer in order to catch him fast since the killer is also a cop.... I already have a hunch as to who the killer is!  Do U????

Thanks for those yummy pictures! Saved in my "To drool over" folder so that I can have a go to for a good nite sleep treat! I love love those pics, he is just so handsome.

@dramalovers26 - U R also into biceps?  Guess I did well in posting those pix!!! Thanks for all the feedback!  I hope JSW or his rep is reading all our comments!  It will definitely make him feel better!  

All JSW readers,

Come on & put your 2 cents here in this forum since I tweeted JSW to check his thread here in soompi!!! One day, he might pop-up here for sure!!!

Guest h2og

Hi Everyone,

Feast of the Gods aka Supper of the Gods is down to 2 more weekends.  However, it looks like Jae Ha has been a target of character assassination!!! I find the action is the worst crime in the history of internet!!! Every single person who does character assassination has no social responsibility!  

Jae Ha is the epitome of the real man in the 21st century!!! We live in the fast rapid fluid changing times!!! Women take on a man's job while men are staying home to take care of their families.  The story of FotG is showing us the transition of our roles in the new society!  FotG is an avant garde which caused a lot of mixed reactions to the viewers!

It seems most viewers are still behind to what's happening to our surroundings!  This drama tells us about realities, the blend between the old & the new and the problems we are facing these days!  It has tons of flavors, tons of colors & tons of emotions all wrapped up under the disguise of food, romance & tragedy!!!

photo219818.jpg

Guest h2og

It is no laughing matter when people are saying hateful words about a character with so much bias but no substantial proof, blaming the writer for not getting what they want or threatening to walk out on the drama.  This amounts to blackmail, corruption & extortion...  Internet is free speech but we have to think carefully before we speak because it is also a reflection as to who we are!!! Free speech has a very high price to pay for those who talk before they think....

Destructive criticism is a propaganda to take advantage of the tender minds of those who join the internet space!  Repetitive attacks push people to be irrational.  By attacking on a character, they are injecting fear to those who want to root for their rival.  This is what we called the fear factor!  People's hardwork goes down the drain because of this type of strategy!  They are relentless about their agenda. To win at all cost for their self-vested interest!!!!  It comes with a price. What  goes around comes around! Evil begets evil!!!  Remember the golden rule "Do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you."

P.S.  Internet is a viral space... It can reach millions of people in one nanosecond.  Imagine the irrevocable damage by this type of behavior!  Ever heard about fire sale???

Archived