Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

For some reasons, ViKi has not uploaded ep. 28 yet.  I am still waiting to watch it.  Bisang was right that DY fans were just so afraid of JH's appearance.  They keeps trashing him and wanting him to disappear cuz he's too good to JY.  No matter what happens, I am enjoying JSW's performance in this drama.  I am gonna root for him til the end of the milky way!!!!!

Hello nomore & bisang - just finished epi 28 & that last scene where JY was leaving the temple i was holding my breath & literally pray that JH would come before DY shows up & voila JH did, i was happy with that scene & hope JH won't let go off her hand, another thing remember when JH asked JY if DY has entered her heart ? her response was she was just being v sorry for DY so i think she's not falling for him but just finding him pitiful? i can't wait for nxt epi, wow it's getting intense with the love triangle! hv a grt day ladies! i still hv to see the photos that nomore says she'll not able to sleep :)

@bisang - thnx for the photos, looking at our JSW you can't help but notice how he plays his role as JH seriously, awesome actor he is, very gentleman & masculine! :) still rooting for JH/JY no more no less! :)

Bisang - You kill me with those pictures.  Look at his arm!!! LOL .... I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.  LOL.  JK ....

Though I agree with you JSW is at his best as a solo artist (I love to see him in criminal thriller/action), I still want to see him in romantic dramas.  I love seeing him with a sweet smile and loving eyes.  It'd be great if he's paired with Song Hye Kyo.  I've seen SHK with Lee Byung Hun and Song Seung Heon and would want to see her again with JSW.  Her innocent image would be perfect to be with a gorgeous prince like JSW. :-)

@nomore & bisang --- i too wld luv to see him in both rom & action dramas or movies, yes SHK wld be one of the actresses who wld be paired nicely with him, i also would like park shin hye again :) now that she's no longer a teenager when they teamed up in Kimcheed!

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hibiscus23 - Thanks for the article... I did & here's the follow-up articles after TEN finished airing....

*quoted image*

@bisang i'm sure u'd seen that from DB but just in case you didn't i posted it & u'r welcome! wow i enjoyed reading that interview with him but i still continue with the other links you shared with us later, thnx a milln for being so resourceful & hard working on this site! he said he's reading blogs let's hope he does with soompi & this thread! i like the fact that he's so humble & in the set of his projects he wants his colleagues to feel at ease since he experienced previously how it would be nerve wracking to work with his seniors & now he thinks others should not feel that way if he's the lead in a project! oh i'm just flabbergasted with the way he is, we shld support him for as long as we can! :)

Guest h2og

@bisang i'm sure u'd seen that from DB but just in case you didn't i posted it & u'r welcome! wow i enjoyed reading that interview with him but i still continue with the other links you shared with us later, thnx a milln for being so resourceful & hard working on this site! he said he's reading blogs let's hope he does with soompi & this thread! i like the fact that he's so humble & in the set of his projects he wants his colleagues to feel at ease since he experienced previously how it would be nerve wracking to work with his seniors & now he thinks others should not feel that way if he's the lead in a project! oh i'm just flabbergasted with the way he is, we shld support him for as long as we can! :)

@hibiscus23 - free feel to drop any info about JSW... We need more contributors like U. It is also a good thing U did since I wouldn't know what JSW readers are looking in particular.  Thanks for making the thread so lively!!! :D :D :D

Next leading lady for our man JSW... I personally would like him to team up with Goo Hye Sun! Why??? Because the two of them together will have a blast...eating! LOL, after I learned that JSW likes to eat and likes tomboyish girl, I can totally imagine getting along with Goo Hye Sun because she is like that in real life and boy can she eat!!! BTS clips would be awesome if they were to starred in a drama or movie. The other leading lady I like JSW paired with is actually Park Shin Hye, I love them together in Kimcheed Radish Cubes, but because Shin Hye was a lot younger, their lovey dovey moments were short and not very intimate. Now that she is older and can properly kiss him, I'd like to see them as OTP again with lots of beautiful moments!

@dramalovers26 - not too keen on GHS but Song H Koo,  Park shin hye i agree with since a lot more matured now compared to her Saya role in Kimcheed & yeah so right, they can kiss now coz when she made Kimcheed she was only 18 & if you watched her in win win with JSW she did mention that she asked the director if it could just be a peck since she's v young at that time but now she cannot hesitate anymore LOL! they looked good together in Kimcheed even if there's a big age gap coz JSW looks younger than his age! I wld also like to see her with Han yoo joo or Han ji min these two incldg GHS could play as sisters, they used to confuse me big time hahaha!

Guest h2og

Bisang - You kill me with those pictures.  Look at his arm!!! LOL .... I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.  LOL.  JK ....

Though I agree with you JSW is at his best as a solo artist (I love to see him in criminal thriller/action), I still want to see him in romantic dramas.  I love seeing him with a sweet smile and loving eyes.  It'd be great if he's paired with Song Hye Kyo.  I've seen SHK with Lee Byung Hun and Song Seung Heon and would want to see her again with JSW.  Her innocent image would be perfect to be with a gorgeous prince like JSW. :-)

Hi Nomore1976 - I knew U would love those cute biceps of JSW...did U go gaga again with JSW's bed scene? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

@hibiscus23 - free feel to drop any info about JSW... We need more contributors like U. It is also a good thing U did since I wouldn't know what JSW readers are looking in particular.  Thanks for making the thread so lively!!! :D :D :D

@bisang --- oh thanks a bunch i sure will do that! thnx for your kind words, it's U who needs to be commended for esp with the gorgeous photos U always share/shared with us here! i hope one day soon we all cld get to meet our JSW in the flesh & shake his hand! i'll probab froze i won't be able to even reach out to extend my hand to him & will be in awe - mouth open in shock! hahaha LOL have a great day! see U all later!

btw here's a link to his board on starkoreandrama -- pls keep me company there too when U guys get a chance, i know nomore1976 came there recently & posted too! thanks! let's show our support to him not only in one place but there too, no need to sign up just post & voila! we can also post our fave photos there without any probs! see you there bisang & all! here you go: http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=1036&cpage=3#comment-257858

the more postings he gets, his score there will escalate too! it's just a click away no hassle :)

Hi Nomore1976 - I knew U would love those cute biceps of JSW...did U go gaga again with JSW's bed scene? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Bisang ... hahahaha ... You know me best.  It's good that I saw these pix when I woke up in the morning already.  Will try not to look at them tonight before going to bed .... LOL.

Hibiscus ... don't look at the bed scene picture ok? LOL

Have a great day girls! :-)

Guest h2og

hibiscus23

wrote on 07 May 2012 - 11:42 AM:

@bisang --- oh thanks a bunch i sure will do that! thnx for your kind words, it's U who needs to be commended for esp with the gorgeous photos U always share/shared with us here! i hope one day soon we all cld get to meet our JSW in the flesh

Bisang ... hahahaha ... You know me best.  It's good that I saw these pix when I woke up in the morning already.  Will try not to look at them tonight before going to bed .... LOL.

Hibiscus ... don't look at the bed scene picture ok? LOL

Have a great day girls! :-)

@nomore & bisang hahaha LOL you're so funny, OK OK i'll try not to look if i can help it but those are the best scenes hahaha kidding! LOL

You too & all have a grt day! see you later! i'm just overwhelmed with bisang's uploading more photos! :) not complaining, i just can't get enough of him & JY, oh i saw it just now the link to Sweets! i wanna see some NGs maybe on YT nxt time. thnx again girls! i can't thank u enough nomore for asking me to come here, it's so good to interact with you all & share same sentiments of our favorite actor, we didn't make a mistake in choosing who to follow! he's one "H" of a guy (i don't swear but that's all i can do to say it with initial! hahaha

Guest h2og

@nomore & bisang hahaha LOL you're so funny, OK OK i'll try not to look if i can help it but those are the best scenes hahaha kidding! LOL

You too & all have a grt day! see you later! i'm just overwhelmed with bisang's uploading more photos! :) not complaining, i just can't get enough of him & JY, oh i saw it just now the link to Sweets! i wanna see some NGs maybe on YT nxt time. thnx again girls! i can't thank u enough nomore for asking me to come here, it's so good to interact with you all & share same sentiments of our favorite actor, we didn't make a mistake in choosing who to follow! he's one "H" of a guy (i don't swear but that's all i can do to say it with initial! hahaha

@hibiscus23 - I echo your sentiments!!! I just felt so connected with JSW. It's almost like serendipity when I watched TEN!  That's my genre in drama.  He was just pure awesome there!  Afterwards, I heard him sing so soulful..:o:o:o

Wow!!! :o :o :o  That's it! I am sold to him for life as his water girl!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest h2og

Back to FotG News...

JSW was whistling the song Maggie to JY in Ep. 28 .  There was a nice follow-up by SYR humming to the tune while she was cooking!  Subconciously, her heart is with JH!!!  It's strange how subconscious works especially when someone is happy.  She gave herself away & she wasn't even aware of it!  IJ was so jealous.... 

As far as DY/Haemil is concerned in this drama, it was needed so that JH will not be a slacker since he is such a nice person.  Life has been too cosy for JH since birth!  He never suffered any emotional setback!  Always a straight arrow!  Always thinking about what's best for JY & respecting her decision. If you followed JH's dialogue in the last scene... "He said to JY, I thought you will be happy after finding your name, your family, etc.  But U R crying everyday!  I am not letting U go anymore!"  Hooray, JH!!!

Sometimes a man got to do what a man got to do even if it is going to be unconventional!  It's good that he got a wake up call in this episode when JY said that "she's jealous of Haemil being able to stay beside his love.  He got courage!"  JH heard JY & he is going to fight for their love even if it meant losing his prestigious status in life!!! :sweatingbullets:

JH... Aja Aja Fighting Aja Aja Hwaiting!!! We are with U all the way until the finale ;) ;) ;)

JSW can carry a drama on his own so it really depends on the type of drama to pair him with the right leading lady.  JSW is at his best as a solo artist (we have seen that in TEN).  His presence has become so gargantuan that the screen is not big enough to share with another actor if he is going to do a haunting drama!!!  

I would like to see him more in action drama!  He got that lithe physique!  He displayed that in FotG when he was playing basketball & foot volleyball... It was such a joy to watch him since he is a sporty guy!  No wonder he likes sporty women!!!

P.S.  A James Bond type movie would give JSW a timeless classic career with lots of sequel in the cinema industry!!!

Whoa! you just made my eyes pop out hahaha...Those arms! Bisang, How did you know that arms are my weakness??? hahaha

Anyhow...hello everyone! especially to hibiscus23, nomore1976 and Bisang who keep this thread alive and lively. I just actually read the updates here about what's happening in FOTG.... I don't read comments there coz they attack JSW personally, not his character JH.

PS.. Bisang, nice avatar you have there!

Guest h2og

Whoa! you just made my eyes pop out hahaha...Those arms! Bisang, How did you know that arms are my weakness??? hahaha

Anyhow...hello everyone! especially to hibiscus23, nomore1976 and Bisang who keep this thread alive and lively. I just actually read the updates here about what's happening in FOTG.... I don't read comments there coz they attack JSW personally, not his character JH.

Hi kswoppa dear - I really appreciate your post so so much!  It is always nice to hear from U... Like minds think alike! I am glad U love JSW's pix with his cute biceps in full display!  Ha Ha Ha...

Since the advent of JSW's clay doll, I am now the official flagship of JSW here in this thread (ke ke ke ke)....  I am glad U love my avatar!!!  As far as FotG forum goes, it isn't just JSW/JH, any JHJY shipmates will be attacked personally with no remorse!  I, for one, was discriminated out of nowhere!  I didn't let that slide!!!  U can visit that forum again!  I will not let them hurt any JHJY shipmate!  I am definitely going to speak up for JHJY loyalists!  I did post here about that!   After that incident, I believe they did let JHJY ship have our very own personal space in the forum!  

This belongs to everybody who signed up to soompi... I am never going to allow them to bully me because I root for JH.   That's for sure... they launched an attack at me on a very very personal level.  Mind the plurality of the subject!!!  It is so so so unbelievable!!! It isn't right!!!

There are only two weekends left, I am definitely not backing off !  I follow the FotG story like everyone else who loves the storyline (not only just bits & pieces)...  Most of them are not watching the drama in its entirety!  That's the reason FotG forum got so foggy!  That's pretty sad!  But FotG is so interesting!  Why let some sourgraping individuals spoil the broth!  I will definitely give my 2 cents for all JHJY shipmates so they can share their joy with us!!!;)

Take care kswoppa!!! And all JSW readers!!!  Ciao!!!

Best Regards,

Bisang ;) ;) ;)

@kswoppa hello to you too, hahaha alive & lively it has been but i'm a newbie here so bisang, nomore & you perhaps are good contributors here - thanks to you guys for a warm welcome, i'm so happy to get to have interactions with you all! btw, count me in those arms woah hahaha did u see him wearing a tshirt in one of the scenes in 10, see his arms there too? hahaha yeah i luv the avatar, it's so cute, i luv the dolls that DY was making for JY altho i'm sure he wasn't actually the one who mastered them but i luv those dolls too! Likewise i don't go to the FOTG forum coz it's just gonna spoil my day with the negs they're writing about our guy! They're not sports, we don't attach their idol LSW or DY for that matter let alone JSW himself being attached not JH! that's absurd!

hello to bisang & nomore!

Hi kswoppa dear - I really appreciate your post so so much!  It is always nice to hear from U... Like minds think alike! I am glad U love JSW's pix with his cute biceps in full display!  Ha Ha Ha...

Since the advent of JSW's clay doll, I am now the official flagship of JSW here in this thread (ke ke ke ke)....  I am glad U love my avatar!!!  As far as FotG forum goes, it isn't just JSW/JH, any JHJY shipmates will be attacked personally with no remorse!  I, for one, was discriminated out of nowhere!  I didn't let that slide!!!  U can visit that forum again!  I will not let them hurt any JHJY shipmate!  I am definitely going to speak up for JHJY loyalists!  I did post here about that!   After that incident, I believe they did let JHJY ship have our very own personal space in the forum!  

This belongs to everybody who signed up to soompi... I am never going to allow them to bully me because I root for JH.   That's for sure... they launched an attack at me on a very very personal level.  Mind the plurality of the subject!!!  It is so so so unbelievable!!! It isn't right!!!

There are only two weekends left, I am definitely not backing off !  I follow the FotG story like everyone else who loves the storyline (not only just bits & pieces)...  Most of them are not watching the drama in its entirety!  That's the reason FotG forum got so foggy!  That's pretty sad!  But FotG is so interesting!  Why let some sourgraping individuals spoil the broth!  I will definitely give my 2 cents for all JHJY shipmates so they can share their joy with us!!!;)

Take care kswoppa!!! And all JSW readers!!!  Ciao!!!

Best Regards,

Bisang ;) ;) ;)

hi bisang - sorry mian to hear you got bullied on that thread, hence i don't wish to go there at all & hear so many neg stuff about our JSW, it'll just hurt me to see those things! but good for you to retaliate - U hv to otherwise they'll step on your face! they should be civil and leave other fans like us to admire whoever we want! i agree we shldn't let anyone spoil the broth for us! You go Girl! JSW forever yong wonhee! He's THE man!

@hibiscus23 - U R so so so kind... I volunteer for my life as JSW's water girl so he can't do anything about if I keep bringing to all JSW readers any news/photos/vids/etc especially his singing prowess! B) B) B)

@hibiscus... i will definitely stop by there after FotG finale.... C U there soon!!!

@bisang --- i mean it jinja jinja you're hardwork won't go unnoticed for sure! hahaha LOL 'water girl' so cute! i hope he gets to do a CD someday (soon) coz he shldn't let that wonderful voice go to waste! i wonder if he's got tweet or fb i got tweet but not keen on fb -- i asked that coz it might be a good source for us also to express our admiration for him & his good work! OK i'll see you there coz it gets lonely there by myself praising him hahaha kekeke (my username as nomore knows it too) is sangjhoon  - so hope JSW shippers wld get to visit that site too & show our support! he might be dropping there too for all we know, since that site is v v popular too i guess! His score is quite small since not v many fans i guess drops by! no need to register just post & go! :)

Guest h2og

@bisang --- i mean it jinja jinja you're hardwork won't go unnoticed for sure! hahaha LOL 'water girl' so cute! i hope he gets to do a CD someday (soon) coz he shldn't let that wonderful voice go to waste! i wonder if he's got tweet or fb i got tweet but not keen on fb -- i asked that coz it might be a good source for us also to express our admiration for him & his good work! OK i'll see you there coz it gets lonely there by myself praising him hahaha kekeke (my username as nomore knows it too) is sangjhoon  - so hope JSW shippers wld get to visit that site too & show our support! he might be dropping there too for all we know, since that site is v v popular too i guess! His score is quite small since not v many fans i guess drops by! no need to register just post & go! :)

@sangjhoon - I will definitely root for his singing career just like I am rooting for his movie career!  He is more than just a diamond!!! Seldom U will meet someone with so much talent!!!  His calibre in acting is topnotch at this point.... He can go so far!!! I am his H2O gal forever!!!

P.S.  I was just venting about FotG forum but we are all PAX now!!!  I love sharing JH/JSW's pain when they hit on me coz I am his H2O girly girl!!! Like JSW, I am resilient coz I am BISANG.... ha ha ha ha....

Joo Sang Wook got a twitter account... U can definitely tweet him for sure if U got one!!!

@Bisang --- i did notice that while JY was preparing the dish kinda humming the tune of which JH whistled while they sat on the park & the last epis sort of gave us some clue that JH isn't letting her go & that last scene or cliffhanger where he was there before DY (i was happy he got there first & praying he wld do so, prayers answered excl.gif) and when DY came he uttered that famous 'pikkeo' (spell?) oh i know we can't wait for the nxt epis! i can sense a happy ending here being that JY/JH will end up together! No doubt JY will be surprised that DY is also Haemil but i don't think she'll fall for him bcoz of that! JY was surely an admirer of his cooking prowess but i think it doesn't go beyond that! She pities him as she said to JH but let's hope that's just about it in terms of her feelings! :)

Guest h2og

@Bisang --- i did notice that while JY was preparing the dish kinda humming the tune of which JH whistled while they sat on the park & the last epis sort of gave us some clue that JH isn't letting her go & that last scene or cliffhanger where he was there before DY (i was happy he got there first & praying he wld do so, prayers answered excl.gif) and when DY came he uttered that famous 'pikkeo' (spell?) oh i know we can't wait for the nxt epis! i can sense a happy ending here being that JY/JH will end up together! No doubt JY will be surprised that DY is also Haemil but i don't think she'll fall for him bcoz of that! JY was surely an admirer of his cooking prowess but i think it doesn't go beyond that! She pities him as she said to JH but let's hope that's just about it in terms of her feelings! :)

@sangjhoon - u can tweet JSW if U got a twitter account!!!  As far as the buildup to the finale, I believe the writer has been tidying up all the loose ends since last weekend!  Haemil has to show up & let JY know his true identity!  As for falling for him, it's not going to happen since JY is not in love with DY/Haemil.  JY is a simple girl at heart!  She loves JH & still is!!!

Archived