Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Guest h2og

@ Bisang, thnx for your reply, sad his father died when he was 7 yrs old, so can u imagine him growing without his father, so sad no wonder he was crying there in that photo! also re the song, can anyone of you send it to me as wma so i can d/load it to my mp3? pls pls pretty pls? i'm so dying to hv his song, i got one from QSD that i d/loaded last night but i wanna hear his Bisang song where u derived your username :) thnx in advance i wld greatly appreciate it or if nomore1976 has it can u pls send me the song? thnx

@hibiscus23 - He always sings live.. There isn't recording of Bisang from JSW since it's just his favorite karaoke song while he was in the Army....  Bisang is a popular song sang by Yim Jae Bum.  However, JSW always sings this song plus the OST from Giant whenever he has fan meetings!

Here's the lyrics in English

“Bisang”

Song by Yim Jae Bum

Lyrics translated by Blue1004

At least once in their lives, everyone experiences the moment

When they become engrossed in their own world

But I couldn’t return to my original place

Cause I didn’t know the way back

With too many thoughts and too many concerns

I locked myself in

Even I look uneasy to myself now

Cause I don’t know from where to start

I want to go out into the world too

I need to proudly show my dreams

My wings that have been shrunk back for so long

I want to spread them wide and fly in the sky

All the things abandoned because I could not handle

They left without waiting for me

Though I lost many things, I do not regret

If I could go farther because of these things

Rather than be hurt, I chose to be alone

Solitude is not necessarily bad

Loneliness taught me a precious lesson

That no one else told me

Now I can go out into the world

I will proudly show my dreams

I will spread them wide in the sky

I will start afresh

I will no longer shirk from anything

They will give me the strength to bear this world

My difficult past struggles

Bisang has a lot of meanings in Korean.  But this song meant soaring high!!! He really wanted to excel in his acting career since he got a hard time getting new projects!! JSW was so touched by the lyrics of this song!!! He can't wait to get out from the army....  

Win Win hosts even wished him that his career will be like the song - it just keeps soaring high!!!

P.S.  I will C what I can do about the songs...

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! this thread is really going fast nowadays :lol: And there's always something new and new posters too. I'm glad there are more people recognizing JSW.

And thanks for everyone's effort for keeping this thread alive and full of JSW news especially to Bisang :wub:

Bisang dear, could u please post the link to the YouTube OST song that JSW sang in a drama that you sent me the other day?

Hibiscus also mentioned another song that he did. Hibiscus, could you please post the link to share with everyone here?

Thank you so much girls! Muahhhhh....

EDIT:

Bisang, I found the link. :-) Here we go, hibiscus. JSW sang this song in Queen Seon Deok - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cPSBPfG0WSc

@hibiscus23 - He always sings live.. There isn't recording of Bisang from JSW since it's just his favorite karaoke song while he was in the Army....  Bisang is a popular song sang by Yim Jae Bum.  However, JSW always sings this song plus the OST from Giant whenever he has fan meetings!

Here's the lyrics in English

“Bisang”

Song by Yim Jae Bum

At least once in their lives, everyone experiences the moment

I locked myself in

All the things abandoned because I could not handle

That no one else told me

I will start afresh

Bisang has a lot of meanings in Korean.  But this song meant soaring high!!! He really wanted to excel in his acting career since he got a hard time getting new projects!! JSW was so touched by the lyrics of this song!!! He can't wait to get out from the army....  

Win Win hosts even wished him that his career will be like the song - it just keeps soaring high!!!

P.S.  I will C what I can do about the songs...

@Bisang from Hibiscus23

Thank you v much Bisang, wow the lyrics gave me goosebumps! One thing we shld be glad is he had done his military and we won't hv to worry of him leaving us like the other K actors we came to admire! I see what you mean by saying he sings live & Bisang is one of his fave songs, now we know about the reason behind your username :) Oh thanks in advance if you can please let me know about the other songs! I got one from QSD called Geudaega gu & his voice is awesome, i wish he'd do some more songs into CD in the future! He's multi-talented! I'm trying to find his other drama to no avail called Chun ja's Happy Events  - YT only got some parts but i'll bear with it i guess! thnx again & i'll read more & catch up! I found win win on d/style though i think they're not subbed anywhere right?

Bisang dear, could u please post the link to the YouTube OST song that JSW sang in a drama that you sent me the other day?  

Hibiscus also mentioned another song that he did.  Hibiscus, could you please post the link to share with everyone here?

Thank you so much girls!  Muahhhhh....

EDIT:

Bisang, I found the link. :-)  Here we go, hibiscus.  JSW sang this song in Queen Seon Deok - http://m.youtube.com...h?v=cPSBPfG0WSc

@nomore1976

Thnx for the link - is this the I Miss You that you told me earlier? I'll post the link here for the other song called Geudaega from QSD also!

@Bisang from Hibiscus23

Thank you v much Bisang, wow the lyrics gave me goosebumps! One thing we shld be glad is he had done his military and we won't hv to worry of him leaving us like the other K actors we came to admire! I see what you mean by saying he sings live & Bisang is one of his fave songs, now we know about the reason behind your username :) Oh thanks in advance if you can please let me know about the other songs! I got one from QSD called Geudaega gu & his voice is awesome, i wish he'd do some more songs into CD in the future! He's multi-talented! I'm trying to find his other drama to no avail called Chun ja's Happy Events  - YT only got some parts but i'll bear with it i guess! thnx again & i'll read more & catch up! I found win win on d/style though i think they're not subbed anywhere right?

@nomore1976

Thnx for the link - is this the I Miss You that you told me earlier? I'll post the link here for the other song called Geudaega from QSD also!

nomore1976 - Hibiscus here --- i tried to open that link & didn't produce any results from YT :(

Hibiscus also mentioned another song that he did.  Hibiscus, could you please post the link to share with everyone here?

Thank you so much girls!  Muahhhhh....

EDIT:

Bisang, I found the link. :-)  Here we go, hibiscus.  JSW sang this song in Queen Seon Deok - http://m.youtube.com...h?v=cPSBPfG0WSc

Thanks to Bisang also i'm sorry it was an oversight, i was only thanking nomore1976 sorry sorry anyway here's the link to JSW song i found called Geudaega

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/u4CnIXew/joo_sang_wook_-_geudaega_geuri.html

from that link or site you can also find his duet i believe with Uhm tae wong called Ojik Hansaram from QSD as well

I still want to find It's Raining i think he sung with Park sang min of Giant fame!

wow! this thread is really going fast nowadays  :lol:  And there's always something new and new posters too. I'm glad there are more people recognizing JSW.

And thanks for everyone's effort for keeping this thread alive and full of JSW news especially to Bisang :wub:

@kswoppa - i second your comment - that more people are recognizing JSW these days, we're surely happy for him! and yeah Bisang esp for her diligence in keeping this thread so full of niceties about JSW! I'm so glad nomore1976 asked me to come on board! I luv JSW to da max :)

Guest h2og

JSW's first solo.  Here goes a youtube fan made MV:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related 

Geudaega Geuripseumnida ( I Miss You) – Joo Sang Wook (Wolya)

museounkkumeul kkueotjyo

ibami jinamyeon dasin bol su eobseuljido moreuni

gamchuryeo hajimarayo

himi deulttaemyeon geunyang naege gidaeyo

oraensiganeulgeujeo baraman bwayo

jami deulttaemada geudae geuriwo

geudaeyeo yeongwonhi na saranghalkkeyo

baraman boado sarangingeol al su inneunde

geunyang seuchyeogan manheun saramdeuljunge

hansarami nayeotdangeol gieokhae

manheunsiganeul hamkke hal su eobseodo

hangsang geudaemaneuro nan haengbokhae

geudaeyeoyeongwonhi na saranghalkkeyo

baraman boado sarangingeol al su inneunde

geunyang seuchyeogan manheun saramdeuljunge

hansarami nayeotdangeol gieokhae

nauigaseumsoge meongideureodo

geudae seulpeun nunmul ijeul su eobseo

saranghan geudaereul japji motaedo

hamkkehan sigandeul chueongmodu gieokhalkkeyo

geudaen algetjyo nareul tteonagandedo

naesarangi geudaerangeol gieokhae

itjimayonan geudaereul saranghae

naemaeumedo neoraneun biga naeryeo

은둔하는  북의서람

—————————-TRANSLATION—————————–

I had a terrible dream

after this night, I will never see you again

don’t hide

if things being hard on you, just rely on me

I onlysee you in my eyes for very long time

everytime I fell asleep, I miss you

Forever, I will love you

only by looked at you, I find my love

a lot of people just come and pass

but I always remember a person

although I can’t spend a lot of time together with you

I always happy because of you

Forever,I will love you

only by looked at you, I find my love

a lot of people just come and pass

but I always remember a person

although there is darkness in my heart

I can’t forget your sad tears

although I can’t reach you, someone I love

I’ll remember all the memories of time we spent together

although you leave me, I’m gonna be okay

I will remember the love of my life is you

Do not ever forget that I love you

Noticed the rain in my heart

Another OST featuring Joo Sang Wook (QSD sound tracks)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sy-Pt45y1UU

Credit & excerpt from the uploader in the youtube clip:

Track number 1 of the QUEEN SEON DEOK SPECIAL OST. Let me share you this song since Lee Yo Won has its album for HER PORTRAYAL AS QUEEN SEON DEOK.

ENJOY ^_^

Guest h2og

비가 와요(Duet with 주상욱)- 박상민

비가 와요내 맘 속 깊은 곳 온 세상이 다 젖도록  내 맘처럼 슬픈비 내려와 한 방울 또 한 방울  사랑하면 아픈 건가봐요 가슴엔 늘 비가 와  떠난 사람 지우려해봐도 그게 맘처럼 안돼 바보처럼 바보처럼  나 그대 밖에 몰라서오늘도 난 내일도 난 새까맣게 속만 타  이 비처럼 내 맘도우네요 떠난 사람 기다려  내 맘 속엔 오늘도비가 와 한 방울 또 한 방울  비가 와요 눈물같은 비가 내 마음을 달래죠  떠난 사람 지우려해봐도 그게 맘처럼 안돼 바보처럼 바보처럼  나 그대 밖에 몰라서오늘도 난 내일도 난 새까맣게 속만 타  이 비처럼 내 맘도우네요 떠난 사람 기다려  내 맘 속엔 오늘도비가 와 한 방울 또 한 방울  내 맘 속엔 오늘도비가 와 한 방울 또 한 방울

Raining (Duet with jusanguk) - ATC 

Raining deep in my heart the whole world putthem away  A drop of my heart, is a sad and a drop of raincame down  If the chest pain they must have always lovedthe rain and  Try not to forget the person who left no foollike an idiot, it's heart, is  I did not know you, only I do not want today, Isokman saekkamakge other  I wait for rain to hear that two people who leftwooneyo  Avoided looking my heart today, and a drop or adrop of rain  It's pouring rain like tears my heart dalraejyo  Try not to forget the person who left no foollike an idiot, it's heart, is  I did not know you, only Ido not want today, I sokman saekkamakge other  I wait for rain to hear that two people who leftwooneyo  Avoided looking my heart today, and a drop or adrop of rain  Avoided looking my heart today, and a drop or adrop of rain

Credit:

http://blog.daum.net/wjddntkfkd/2432

Here's the link to download the song:

http://www.4shared.c...uet_With__.html 

P.S.  This song needs you to sign up first before U can download it....

Guest h2og

“Bisang”

Song by Yim Jae Bum

At least once in their lives, everyoneexperiences the moment

I locked myself in

All the things abandoned because I could nothandle

That no one else told me

I will start afresh

Here's a version of the song found in youtube:

Yim Jae Bum 임재범 - 비상(Bi-sang) cover by Roy Sang Woo Kim

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SqTPcFGzlYE

Guest h2og

WIN WIN EPISODE WITH ENGLISH SUB

The Win Win episode was posted & reposted earlier in this thread....  To make sure you will not miss it!  Here goes the links:

Part 1.  http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Part 2   http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Part 3   http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded    (his rendition of Bisang can be found here)

Part 4   http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Part 5   http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

His fan meeting in Japan where he sang Biga Wayo & Bisang (it's very short - you need to watch the entire clip to locate them at the beginning & near the end).

11/27/2009 http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Guest h2og

dinner_photo120504140522imbcdrama0.jpg

dinner_photo120504140522imbcdrama1.jpg

dinner_photo120504140522imbcdrama2.jpg

dinner_photo120504140059imbcdrama0.jpg

dinner_photo120504140059imbcdrama1.jpg

Our intense looking JSW is back in FotG - it's really a fun drama to watch!!!

Aja Aja Fighting JH... Aja Aja Hwaiting JH....cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Another OST featuring Joo Sang Wook (QSD sound tracks)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sy-Pt45y1UU

Credit & excerpt from the uploader in the youtube clip:

Track number 1 of the QUEEN SEON DEOK SPECIAL OST. Let me share you this song since Lee Yo Won has its album for HER PORTRAYAL AS QUEEN SEON DEOK.

ENJOY ^_^

@Bisang you made my day with the romanized lyrics thnx a milln! you're v v resourceful - luv his voice! i was watching win win last night w/o subs & i was laughing away when they laughed albeit i hardly u/stand what they're talking about LOL, then Park shin hye came on but i was kinda sleepy at that time already so i'll continue this morning! i wanna go back to the page for the link where his mother was also being interviewed.

Guest h2og

@Bisang you made my day with the romanized lyrics thnx a milln! you're v v resourceful - luv his voice! i was watching win win last night w/o subs & i was laughing away when they laughed albeit i hardly u/stand what they're talking about LOL, then Park shin hye came on but i was kinda sleepy at that time already so i'll continue this morning! i wanna go back to the page for the link where his mother was also being interviewed.

@hibiscu23 - U R most welcome...  The Win Win episode above got Eng Sub....

@kswoppa - U R always always so sweet!!!

Thanks for dropping a note here!!!

P.S. Nomore1976 - I am really really busy today.  Got my hands tied!  So this is the last U will C me today!  Only today! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Bisang:  I loveeee the new pictures of JH.  Can't wait to see him tomorrow! :-)  Thank you sooooooooo muchhhh!  You spoiled us with so many JSW goodies.  Take it easy at work dear!  Will catch up with you tonight! :-)

Hibiscus:  Don't look for the WinWin ep with subs anywhere.  Bisang already posted it here for you.  Scroll up and check out post #310 on this page.  There are 5 parts total.  Let me know if you still can't find it.  Thanks and enjoy! :-)

Oh... I think the song you mentioned and the one I talked about are the same one.  See the translation in Bisang's above post (#307) - Geudaega Geuripseumnida ( I Miss You) – Joo Sang Wook (Wolya)

@Bisang, i enjoyed watching YT of Win Win tremendously! oh some of the exchanges of words betwn Sanguk & his mom & the hosts, sometimes made me teary! i wished i cld dload the whole show, i hv to figure it out and so happy it's subbed! His mother is quite cool, i luv her advice to him, to be humble even if he's now famous, gosh gave me goosebumps! he seems to be a really great son & who wldn't be proud of a son like him? Thank you thank you endlessly for sharing the links! Bisang you're an awesome JSW sanguk fan! You're to be commended for all your hard work in sharing it with us! I'm so happy for him that after all the financial struggles he's now being recognized & thanks i guess to his Giant role which was a biggie for him! Let's hope & pray he stays famous, more projects given to him and that one day soon, he'll walk the RED CARPET that he wished for! Thnx a million! Loved it!

Bisang:  I loveeee the new pictures of JH.  Can't wait to see him tomorrow! :-)  Thank you sooooooooo muchhhh!  You spoiled us with so many JSW goodies.  Take it easy at work dear!  Will catch up with you tonight! :-)

Hibiscus:  Don't look for the WinWin ep with subs anywhere.  Bisang already posted it here for you.  Scroll up and check out post #310 on this page.  There are 5 parts total.  Let me know if you still can't find it.  Thanks and enjoy! :-)

Oh... I think the song you mentioned and the one I talked about are the same one.  See the translation in Bisang's above post (#307) - Geudaega Geuripseumnida ( I Miss You) – Joo Sang Wook (Wolya)

@nomore1976 --- yeah i think it's same song, i just finished watching the whole links shared by Bisang & woah he's awesome and his mom was funny & you can tell how close they are! btw where can i d/load mp3 of Yim jae bum Bisang song any idea please? thnx and hv a gud day to you & everyone here! i enjoyed watching Win win so much & got glued on my comp for this duration in the morning hours LOL! i'm just loving him more/more!

@Bisang, i enjoyed watching YT of Win Win tremendously! oh some of the exchanges of words betwn Sanguk & his mom & the hosts, sometimes made me teary! i wished i cld dload the whole show, i hv to figure it out and so happy it's subbed! His mother is quite cool, i luv her advice to him, to be humble even if he's now famous, gosh gave me goosebumps! he seems to be a really great son & who wldn't be proud of a son like him? Thank you thank you endlessly for sharing the links! Bisang you're an awesome JSW sanguk fan! You're to be commended for all your hard work in sharing it with us! I'm so happy for him that after all the financial struggles he's now being recognized & thanks i guess to his Giant role which was a biggie for him! Let's hope & pray he stays famous, more projects given to him and that one day soon, he'll walk the RED CARPET that he wished for! Thnx a million! Loved it!

YES YES ... I wish to see him on the RED CARPET one day soon!  Keep up the great work, JSW!  Keep soaring high!  Your hard work will be paid off! :-)

@bisang & nomore1976

i luv those gorgeous photos, he looks serious in one of those & you can tell he's into his role with intensity! woah what a great actor! i wish to really see him in person when we go back to visit again in Korea! it's gonna be a must in our agenda! but the prob is where oddi? hahaha any tips? he seems like a very nice person on/off screen! hope to see more of him after FOTG! have a nice w/end ladies & all here who i haven't really met through this threads

@bisang & nomore1976

i luv those gorgeous photos, he looks serious in one of those & you can tell he's into his role with intensity! woah what a great actor! i wish to really see him in person when we go back to visit again in Korea! it's gonna be a must in our agenda! but the prob is where oddi? hahaha any tips? he seems like a very nice person on/off screen! hope to see more of him after FOTG! have a nice w/end ladies & all here who i haven't really met through this threads

Oh No .... He already has enough stalkers, I think.  LOL.  If he knew you were coming to Korea, he would fly to the East Coast to meet me and Bisang.  LOL.  I am just kidding dear! :-)

I am really looking forward to seeing him more after FotG.  Hope it will be the next season of TEN. :-)

Bisang and hibiscus - I love his hair in these pictures .... Look at the last pix .... Oh love his killer smile! :-)

nomore1976 & bisang, i liked his hair there but u know honestly his hair these days like in FOTG even in Giant looked good on him too! i think he looks good in any h/style! me too luv his killer smile! and he's got nice complexion too, one of the best dressed in showbiz, he looks good in suits & even rugged clothes! :)

@hibiscus23 - if U watch the Win Win episode, JSW talked about what happened with his role in King & I.... he was supposed to be part of the cast but at the last minute, his role got switched to somebody else!  It was funny that they have a nickname for him before he got recognized in Giant.  He is the prince of ajumma now but b4 that he was the most screwed up actor in the movie industry!!! He took it well...:o :o :o 

U will find out a lot about JSW in Win Win, Star Date & Happy Together.  They are posted in page 12!!!

@kswoppa & nomore1976 - Thanks for dropping a note for me here!  This means a lot to me but most of all, I am happy that JSW is getting recognized properly by his loyal fans!!!

@Bisang - yes now i know why he got switched in K&I, arghhh but it's ok Giant came & the latter drama seems more popular than K&I don't u guys think? hahaha seeing the win win show in its entirety & in subs woah i was just so happy this morning i tell you it made my day, the prince of ajumma! i think he could be shy too....one thing i wished the hosts had asked him is how he was discovered, did he go to acting class, what is his ideal girlfriend etc. hahaha maybe he asked them to avoid those questions as it may sound personal esp the g/friend part! but those i think are questions some of his fans like me would luv to hear, i may be wrong!

hibiscus23 - The link to Win Win with JSW is on page 12.  You gotta watch it girl! :-)

yes Girl woah it made my day and he was awesome, i just luvd that interview and with his mom and park shin hye what a treat! thnx thnx a milln again

Archived