Tutorial: How To Achieve The Ulzzang Look~

Guest lala1111430262341

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KimHyunJoongOppaJiang<3

this concept is so scary. No offense but i would like my made-up face and unmade-up face to at least resemble each other. But whatever floats your boat

Guest choochoosterrr

woaah o.o BIG difference.using that much make up is your choice though, like if you it makes you feel great, then go for it! but sometimes you just gotta watch what you do ;) and to me its actually not that scary, just something you probably might not see everyday

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ajjang

i don't think it's the same person... :ph34r:

does anyone else notice that in the before pictures her hair is reddish/brown and then all of a sudden in the after pictures it's black?

but if it is her, she purposely tries to look less cute in her before pictures so it looks like a bigger difference. if she didn't tilt her head down while bulging her eyes out like she was gonna kill you, as well as smiled like how she did in the after pictures, she probably wouldn't look as bad.

just saying.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweetiexpie098

No offense, but the first couple pictures I thought she was a man.....

She does look like a man tho... <_<

But omfgg...after the make up and everything, she is so different looking and WOW....

Like the before and after people look like two different people.... -_-

This is kinda scary..... O___O

Like overboard ullzzang wanna-be...

Imagine when you get home and after you take off all that make up and circle lens and fake lashes, you look at yourself in the mirror thinking 'I look so ugly without all the make up and circle lens...' and wonder why you started doiing this in the first place....

Guest Meeni

I've seen this before somewhere, but still, really... weird!!!! Haha interesting to observe I think. Just goes to show that anything is possibly right ;p

Plus, I wouldn't really like to give people such a misleading picture of myself online; it's just not fun cuz it's not you.

Guest wgga

i want to say this is "WOW" but... i don't think it's the same person.. they have different lips and the shape of their faces are different... hahahaha

the contacts scare me.

Guest mukinsvivi

doesnt even look like the same person O_O . Her pictures are so blurry ... >.> ..!! But man this is pretty wicked in a creepy sense... ! *o* . I like how all of a sudden she had a skinner face..and smaller nose x_x and her skin complexion went from .. oh my gosh?! to ... lies.. . Like i know her face can be covered with foudation but.. like her neck and arms.. ~ The effects of good lighting.. :o

Guest AidenJun

Circle lenses really do make an insane difference in how a person looks.

Sometimes they look good on someone, another time they make them look like some creepy alien!

I think, if properly done, this look can be very cute and the girls can turn out quite attractive.

Though its a pretty fake look, obviously what you see wont be what you get,

but hey some guys care more about the arm candy ya know? lol.

I still think its cute.

Guest Charry

I saw a video of these pictures on youtube.

It was a very very surprising transformation.

I couldn't even believe it was real at first lol.

She went from Nay to Yay!

Archived