Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

Guest silver_moon525

From the flashbacks, we can see him huddled up in his room watching TV.

He watching TV ever since ichigo became shinigami.

He was still watching TV when ichigo was running around.

He was still watching TV when ichigo came to soul society

He was still watching TV up until he decided to leave for the big battle

CLEARLY, watching TV makes you stronger.

HAHA~ So true!! Here's a quote from another person at another forum, very true as well:

1. Ridiculous "control all the senses of everyone who has looked at my sword ever" power. Like every Sharingan user in Naruto combined genjutsu power.

2. Apparently can cast the highest level Kidos by pointing his finger.

3. Can catch Ichigo's bankai state sword slash with his finger (wtf super finger). Basically, Kenpachi x 10.

4. Apparently can manipulate the actions of every person in the world and Soul Society in order to guide Ichigo for some unknown plot.

5. Can now regenerate critical wounds instantly.

6. HAS NOT EVEN USED BANKAI YET TO MY KNOWLEDGE.'

7. At one point, it was stated that if Aizen had the help of 10 Vasto Lordes under his command, he could overthrow all of Soul Society. However, he's doing a pretty bang up job of it mostly by himself so far.

...man... it must be some crazy tv he watches,..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChouChou

From the flashbacks, we can see him huddled up in his room watching TV.

He watching TV ever since ichigo became shinigami.

He was still watching TV when ichigo was running around.

He was still watching TV when ichigo came to soul society

He was still watching TV up until he decided to leave for the big battle

CLEARLY, watching TV makes you stronger.

LMAO!!

but damn, i watch tv a lot and i'm about as powerfull as a little mouse

but yeah, seriously where is all this power coming from

why was he born more powerfull then anyone else

why is he able to do all those things listed above?

as far as i know he was a normal shinigami like everyone else and went through all the same training. yeah maybe he was a bit more nerdy and trained more and maybe read up on stuff more but that wouldn't give him that much more power would it?

but yeah, seems like he has all these extra powers just so he can stalk ichigo since he was born...

kinda creepy

seemed like to me gin would be the one to do the creppy paedo stalking, he already has the smile

Guest silver_moon525

LMAO!!

but damn, i watch tv a lot and i'm about as powerfull as a little mouse

as far as i know he was a normal shinigami like everyone else and went through all the same training. yeah maybe he was a bit more nerdy and trained more and maybe read up on stuff more but that wouldn't give him that much more power would it?

but yeah, seems like he has all these extra powers just so he can stalk ichigo since he was born...

kinda creepy

seemed like to me gin would be the one to do the creppy paedo stalking, he already has the smile

AHA, creepy pedo stalking... that's true, gin has the smile and the eyes :P

anyway, I think aizen's sword ability is super OP

He's super smart to begin with. Then he has Kyoka Sugetsu, his zanpaktou that controls all 5 senses. Any enemy that he can't beat, he will release his shikai to hypnotize them, as with the case with Barragan, the King of Hueco Mundo. He's also been experimenting with hollowification, as you saw what he did to the Vizards.

For more info on why he's so powerful, read the spoiler below:

He also has the Hogyoku and it is implanted inside him. Hogyoku's will itself lends Aizen power and invincibility. You saw how Aizen got slashed a couple times, only to be instantly healed seconds later. That is the Hogyoku's will. There's more to the Hogyoku's power but I don't want to spoil it too much

Guest ChouChou

^ yeah so basically he just got lucky with the whole elevated smartness and his zanpaktou! i mean, who the hell can beat that power! controlling all 5 senses, what's the point of even fighting him lol

and i reckon gin looks creepier in the second pic

i feel sorry for his mum when she gave birth to him

when the doctor smacked his richard simmons, he probably liked it

Guest silver_moon525

^Gin DEFINITELY looks much more pedo before. SO CREEPY :crazy:Why did matsumoto hang out with him...

In terms of the hogyouku... he didn't ALWAYS have it... but he was still super powerful (before he went to hueco mundo)

Guest ChouChou

^Gin DEFINITELY looks much more pedo before. SO CREEPY :crazy:Why did matsumoto hang out with him...

In terms of the hogyouku... he didn't ALWAYS have it... but he was still super powerful (before he went to hueco mundo)

maybe matsumoto has a thing for creepy paedo bad guys

Guest chika_shia

Dannng, i need to catch up with the anime. Last i stopped watching was Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw. Hopefully it's progressed these last couple of years?

omg Gin opened his eyes again! lol

It's so funny how Gin looks like he's just holding a puny dagger, and then all of a sudden it extends like crazy.

Best line of the episode:

Gin: You know, I thought you were an interesting kid, but you're actually kind of creepy.

Ichigo: You're one to talk

LOL :lol:

Archived