Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

Guest heartbreakkid

Well they could add a twist like turn Orihime bad, which means Ichigo gets to kill her and we'll all be happy.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ice-Sama

Well they could add a twist like turn Orihime bad, which means Ichigo gets to kill her and we'll all be happy.

Lol, I don't mind Orihime but its just how they make her say 'Kurosaki-Kun' 10 times in each episode which I find annoying. OK not exactly 10 times each episode but you get what I mean right? 

Byakuya's kidou slices off one of Yami's legs while Ichigo's bankai masked getsuga tenshou slightly cuts his shoulder. Hmm :blink:

I wonder if it's because Yami didn't see it and not have his reiatsu up for protection, or Byakuya's kidou is way more powerful than Ichigo's attacks.

Guest knockblock

So it begins. Another filler.

The anime is getting close to the manga. I don't mind the anime spending a while doing the fillers. Because they could sure use it.

Guest BattleRoyale

I'm very behind on Bleach. I've been trying to pick up where I left off @ 133 and that was 2 years ago. Now I'm on 150 haha good god :phew:

I have no idea what context this is for but yes, either way, I for one would be happy :phew:

I just want to know something, are there many Rukia & Ichigo moments that I'm missing out on :w00t: ? I was so disappointed that Fade to Black had no skinship?!?! Not even a hug *shakes head*

Guest ChouChou

^ yeah..i'm not fussed on rukia and ichigo

they seem to have a more sibling kinda relationship to me

but i'm not a fan of orihime and ichigo either...she just freaking annoyes the hell outta me

could he live with her constantly calling his name? i wouldn't be able to!

Byakuya's kidou slices off one of Yami's legs while Ichigo's bankai masked getsuga tenshou slightly cuts his shoulder. Hmm :blink:

I wonder if it's because Yami didn't see it and not have his reiatsu up for protection, or Byakuya's kidou is way more powerful than Ichigo's attacks.

yeah i was thinking that aswell...

i was really hoping to see kenpachi go nuts and kill yammy

but ah well...guess we'll have to wait until after the fillers

it was funny how all the captains seem to arrive at the same time

and i loved how Nemu was puching that massive cart by herself

and when she was carrying those huge pillars around for the gargatua

so much strength for such a tiny, unassuming girl lol

I watched 151 but....but i dont want to watch more fillers. So i decided to read the manga.

Where should i start with the manga?

dunno but look around in the mid-high 300's...to see where the anime left off. You should be somewhere near Byakuya/Kenpachi fighting Yami, or Shinji fighting Aizen.

• 1 month later...

I think he always had three. First time we saw his bankai way back in SS arc, I think he had three already.

And gin's just standing there chilling. wtf is that.

I could've sworn he had only 1 star at the time.

Gin's chillin because Aizen is pwning all. No need to exert energy in that situation lol

Archived